Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. (6697 Views)

Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tgirl4real:

It's obvious it's a conspiracy. grin grin
indeed hun. all these pharisees want me crucified. lucky for me this is a virtual world grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

That lyric got swag sire smiley
lol good evening to you sire. friday evening. what to do grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Mintayo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
See ur misinterpretation...
obadiah777: matthew 4 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

see the guy's post. Can u see d difference!
advocate666: Obiadiah777, You Sire are a great servant of our Lord Most High.

We love how you beat up those yeye christians with their bible verses.

This thread is a special thank you in recognition of your works and words.
i pity whosoever is following you instead of reading the Word and being led by d Spirit of God.
You teach heresy and lies...

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mintayo: See ur misinterpretation...

see the guy's post. Can u see d difference!

i pity whosoever is following you instead of reading the Word and being led by d Spirit of God.
You teach heresy and lies...
if i teach heresy and lies why are you always following me around ? if i knew someone thought heresy and lies i would ignore their posts or threads. so what is it ? are you stalking me ?
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Mintayo(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: if i teach heresy and lies why are you always following me around ? if i knew someone thought heresy and lies i would ignore their posts or threads. so what is it ? are you stalking me ?

no i am not following...I CAN'T FOLLOW you,but i want pple to knw who you are...
People should not follow you,me or anybody,they shld follow the Word of God and Jesus!
Everything you teach is heresy...
You make your words/teaching like being d final,therefore leading ppl astray...
I have to unfollow ur Genesis thread when i saw the falsehood there...saying Adam is not real and also the creation is an heresy...
Our salvation through Christ Jesus can not be completed without Adam...
...the Bible called Jesus the Last Adam,Jesus came to make right what Adam made wrong...
Right from Adam's fall,God has been planning the Salvation of the World through Christ Jesus...
Cain and Abel,Abraham,isaac,noah etc all fits into God salvation agenda bt no,u say they do nt exist,that it is nt real...
I am actually waiting for the time you will say Jesus doesn't exist(i pray u wnt say that).
Am sorry,u may not like dis,i will nt stop 'following' until u start doing the 'right' thing!
I am sorry,if i v offended you,but u need to go back and sit down with Jesus and Let the Holy Spirit genuinely lead you-stop reading all those symbolic articles!
God bless us!

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
I have set the Lord(the word) always before me, because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved

Psalm 16:8
emphasis, mine.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by dougivilla(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mintayo:

no i am not following...I CAN'T FOLLOW you,but i want pple to knw who you are...
People should not follow you,me or anybody,they shld follow the Word of God and Jesus!
I have to unfollow ur Genesis thread when i saw the falsehood there...saying Adam is not real and also the creation is an heresy...
...the Bible called Jesus the Last Adam,Jesus came to make right what Adam made wrong...
Right from Adam's fall,God has been planning the Salvation of the World through Christ Jesus...
Cain and Abel,Abraham,isaac,noah etc all fits into God salvation agenda bt no,u say they do nt exist,that it is nt real...
I am actually waiting for the time you will say Jesus doesn't exist(i pray u wnt say that).
Am sorry,u may not like dis,i will nt stop 'following' until u start doing the 'right' thing!
I am sorry,if i v offended you,but u need to go back and sit down with Jesus and Let the Holy Spirit genuinely lead you-stop reading all those symbolic articles!
God bless us!
Lets hope himself, and disciples: mosthigh and jesusislord take this advice, repent, and desist from this their ''mission-deception''.

A word is enough, ...... only for the wise!
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
^^^ if you are always moving, check your base. You're probably not completely on the rock

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mintayo:

God bless us!
psalms 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth in a parable

matthew 13 vs 10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why do you speak unto them in parables?He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

the bible is written in parables sire.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
dougivilla: Lets hope himself, and disciples: mosthigh and jesusislord take this advice, repent, and desist from this their ''mission-deception''.

grin grin look who the cat dragged in brother most high

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
Chibuebem: ^^^ if you are always moving, check your base. You're probably not completely on the rock
wise words sire but directed at whom ? wink
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: directed at whom ? wink
those who care to read it sir
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by NewAlfa: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mintayo:

For you, which is worse? To say that jesus didn't exist or to say that jesus will become Lucifer?
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin look who the cat dragged in brother most high

Straight from the valley of dry bones Sire.

The man is back to entertain us some more

But seriously for how long can the wicked man pretend? smiley

Just like the tower of babel all they shall receive is JUDGEMENT
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
dougivilla: Lets hope himself, and disciples: mosthigh and jesusislord take this advice, repent, and desist from this their ''mission-deception''.

Dougvilla your back

And there I was feeling you done gone sepuku yaself.

Hope your back with conviction this time.

Time is running out for all ya "grace only" and prosperity preachers.

Now is judgement time.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Chibuebem: those who care to read it sir
indeed sire
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
New Alfa:

For you, which is worse? To say that jesus didn't exist or to say that jesus will become Lucifer?
lucifer is a title which means enlightened one. illuminated one. light bearer. christ is lucifer as it says in the book of revelation 22nd chapter wink

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by JesusisLord85: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Dougvilla your back

And there I was feeling you done gone sepuku yaself.

Hope your back with conviction this time.

Time is running out for all ya "grace only" and prosperity preachers.

Now is judgement time.

lol. The prosperity preachers love to use the old testament to promote their nonsense, and the famous prayer of Jabez.
How can you claim the blessings of the law when you reject the law grin
Vain babblings in those churches. "my father my father, I want a new jeep"

John 8:44 "44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do."

These people think Jesus entertained nonsense and lawlessness. He was fierce. If anything, we are gentle.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin grin grin from the valley of the shadow of death too. like scripture says sire, let the wicked continue to do wickedly and the righteous continue to do righteously. our direction has been known from the foundation of the world

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
JesusisLord85:

lol. The prosperity preachers love to use the old testament to promote their nonsense, and the famous prayer of Jabez.
How can you claim the blessings of the law when you reject the law grin
Vain babblings in those churches. "my father my father, I want a new jeep"

John 8:44 "44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do."

These people think Jesus entertained nonsense and lawlessness. He was fierce. If anything, we are gentle.
indeed sire. i believe he was called an austere man. meaning a stern man who got no time for nonsense grin

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by truthislight: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
New Alfa:

What the heck ?

What are you driving at ?

The word 'lucifer' is translated from the word shining one. (without translation, what you will have at that Isaiah is shining one)

Spirit sons of God are called 'shining stars' or stars.

Jesus is called " bright morning star" in the bible.

So, i dont see why you delude yourself with a problem that does not exist.

Except you have a wrong doctrine like the rest, then you can then forget the fact that 'all stars shines'.

Disclaimer:
*My post does not in any way collaborate with any extra biblical exegesis* .

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 17, 2013
truthislight:

What the heck ?

What are you driving at ?

The word 'lucifer' is translated from the word shining one. (without translation, what you will have at that Isaiah is shining one)

Spirit sons of God are called 'shining stars' or stars.

Jesus is called " bright morning star" in the bible.

So, i dont see why you delude yourself with a problem that does not exist.

Except you have a wrong doctrine like the rest, then you can then forget the fact that 'all stars shines'.

Disclaimer:
*My post does not in any way collaborate with any extra biblical exegesis* .
we get to finally see eye to eye on one post. lmao. the world must be ending right now lol. how are ya ? so you know, we are on the same side with this your post wink wink grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by noblefada: 1:17am On Aug 17, 2013
Guess what I found out a while back is now public notice. It was obvious that obadiah777 is an agent of the devil, who thru deceit and a sweet tongue will sway many astray.
My admonition to u my brethren be very careful of what u read and digest in this forum, because it has been infiltrated with the agents of darkness, with just one main objective, derail the faith of the brethren with any or every medium. I've identified a few of them, atheists, Muslim, agnostic, desists and the most effective ground the false brethren of which obadaiah777 belong to.
Let me tell u their signature, they right very long posts, quote and distort some many scriptures in the post, at the end it is either u don't finish reading them or if u do u can easily comprehend what the post was about.
Brethren pls once again be vigilant!

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by biafranqueen: 2:11am On Aug 17, 2013
obadiah777: psalms 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth in a parable

matthew 13 vs 10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why do you speak unto them in parables?He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Why are you wasting your very precious time with these infant and baby souls and you know they are not evolved yet please do not let them distract you!!!!!1

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by biafranqueen: 2:15am On Aug 17, 2013
MostHigh:

Why are you wasting time on these people Most High Their soul has not evolved and anything you say will mean nothing because they are spiritually young please focus on those of us that are ready for the truth you two are doing a disservice to us by spending time on infant and baby souls angry

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by noblefada: 2:47am On Aug 17, 2013
Let me tell u brethren when I first came in contact with obadiah77 n his brethren, I ws a bit taken aback, the Muslims I know, the atheists also, but this guys I'm not so sure where to place them, so I went back to my Father and he gave scriptures for this lot 2 Tim 3:1-5
2Ti 3:1-5 vs1 Know this also, that in [the] last days grievous times will be at hand.
Vs 5: having a form of godliness, but denying the power of it; even turn away from these.
Pls brethren be warned.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 6:20am On Aug 17, 2013
noblefada: Let me tell u brethren when I first came in contact with obadiah77 n his brethren, I ws a bit taken aback, the Muslims I know, the atheists also, but this guys I'm not so sure where to place them, so I went back to my Father and he gave scriptures for this lot 2 Tim 3:1-5
2Ti 3:1-5 vs1 Know this also, that in [the] last days grievous times will be at hand.
Vs 5: having a form of godliness, but denying the power of it; even turn away from these.
Pls brethren be warned.

I hear you.

Another mind controlled Z0mb1e. smiley

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 6:22am On Aug 17, 2013
biafranqueen: Why are you wasting time on these people Most High Their soul has not evolved and anything you say will mean nothing because they are spiritually young please focus on those of us that are ready for the truth you two are doing a disservice to us by spending time on infant and baby souls angry

Wise words. smiley

Its just that the fathers work is always spontaneous

What can I say smiley

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by NerdyInterests(f): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2013
DAYUUUMM! Team Obadiah slaying the opposition. grin

How about you just leave the scoffers in their delusion? They obviously have not studied to show themselves approved. Emotional outbursts all over. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Mintayo(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2013
obadiah777: psalms 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth in a parable

maybe u shld look up d meaning of parable in the Bible,Jesus spoke in parable,but He didnt teach the scriptures in parables!
Imagine Jesus saying His death and ressurection is a parable,God forbid!
Pls do a recheck...

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2013
Mintayo:

maybe u shld look up d meaning of parable in the Bible,Jesus spoke in parable,but He didnt teach the scriptures in parables!
Imagine Jesus saying His death and ressurection is a parable,God forbid!
Pls do a recheck...

Attention seeker smiley

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Mintayo(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2013
New Alfa:

Jesus exists,Satan knows that and He trembles,that is why he praises(acknowledges)ppl like obadiah who teaches Lies!
Christ is not lucifer...lucifer is d name of Satan,d name He bears in heaven...and that name stays with him...idnoble asked obadiah a fine question but he cldnt answer...
One time he said Jesus is angel Micheal,now Jesus is lucifer...
Jesus is Lord,the Son of the Living God!
Repent,and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour...ur master's time is almost up!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do We Blame The Devil When We Are Caught Doing Wrong? / I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? / T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.