Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. (6690 Views)

Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by advocate666: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Obiadiah777, You Sire are a great servant of our Lord Most High.

We love how you beat up those yeye christians with their bible verses.

This thread is a special thank you in recognition of your works and words.

obadiah777:

LUCIFER IS NOT A MAN. LUCIFER ARE EMPIRES. STUDY THE BOOK OF ISAIAH CHAPTER 14. THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE WAS CALLED LUCIFER. TODAY LUCIFER IS AMERICA. ONLY MAN WHO WILL BE LUCIFER IS CHRIST ( REVELATION 22ND CHAPTER ). LUCIFER IS A TITLE WHICH MEANS THE LIGHT BEARER OF THE WHOLE WORLD. THE WHOLE WORLD CURRENTLY LOOKS TO AMERICA. CHRIST KINGDOM ON EARTH, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL LOOK TO CHRIST. AMERICA IS LUCIFER IN THIS KINGDOM. CHRIST WILL BE LUCIFER AFTER THE SEVENTH TRUMPET IN THE NEXT KINDGOM wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1395651/exigesis-genesis-chapter-1/1

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
That guy teaches heresy. I tried following that thread but inner witness told me not to.
Obadiah, hope you get to see this. Am "shaming" for you. SMH
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135: That guy teaches heresy. I tried following that thread but inner witness told me not to.

Inner witness

You old wine bag you...

Sounding like your fathers the pharasees grin

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Inner witness

You old wine bag you...

grin grin grin I AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HIS POINT IS. AND I AM NOT ADVOCATE 666. THAT WAS A BELLIGERENT SATANIST THAT USED TO COME TO NAIRALAND A FEW MONTHS AGO.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135: That guy teaches heresy. I tried following that thread but inner witness told me not to.
WHAT IS YOUR POINT ? STATE YOUR GRIPE CLEARLY SO WE CAN ADDRESS IT wink
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
advocate666: Obiadiah777, You Sire are a great servant of our Lord Most High.

We love how you beat up those yeye christians with their bible verses.

This thread is a special thank you in recognition of your works and words.

https://www.nairaland.com/1395651/exigesis-genesis-chapter-1/1
LOL OH THIS THREAD WAS MADE TODAY LOL. ADVOCATE666 WHATS GOOD SIRE grin grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Inner witness

You old wine bag you...

say all you can and call all manner of names. Truth will always prevail.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
REVELATION 22 VS 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. <<< CHRIST AS LUCIFER IN THE FUTURE. LUCIFER MEANS BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR.

ISAIAH 14 VS 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
say all you can and call all manner of names. Truth will always prevail.
AND THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE A REPROBATE grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT IS YOUR POINT ? STATE YOUR GRIPE CLEARLY SO WE CAN ADDRESS IT wink
I've got no gripe at all. I have just one useful advice. Let the Holy Ghost be your guide.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: REVELATION 22 VS 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. <<< CHRIST AS LUCIFER IN THE FUTURE. LUCIFER MEANS BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR.

ISAIAH 14 VS 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning
bright and morning star, son of the morning... Do they both look alike to you? SMH
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
I've got no gripe at all. I have just one useful advice. Let the Holy Ghost be your guide.
I THINK YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT YOUR OWN ADVICE wink
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: AND THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE A REPROBATE grin
em used to being called names worse than that. The truth hurts eh? Dont worry about the names, throw your best shot! grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: I THINK YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT YOUR OWN ADVICE wink
lol... Your choice! wink
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
bright and morning star, son of the morning... Do they both look alike to you? SMH
THE ARTICLE WOULD GIVE YOU AN IDEA AND POINT OUT YOUR FOLLY http://sanctusvesania.hubpages.com/hub/Jesus-Christ-IS-the-TRUE-Lucifer
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:

O please educate us, what is the difference?

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
em used to being called names worse than that. The truth hurts eh? Dont worry about the names, throw your best shot! grin

If you are always being called names does that not tell you somthing grin

Check yaself Mr man.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

O please educate us, what is the difference?
RIGHT ? LMAO. THE GUY IS A CLOWN SIRE grin grin HE IS CAUGHT UP IN GRECO-ROMAN MYTH THAT PROJECTS LUCIFER AS EVIL. HE DOES NOT KNOW LUCIFER IS A TITLE OF SOMEONE WHO IS ENLIGHTENED. IN OUR WORLD TODAY THE ENLIGHTENED LIGHT BEARER IS AMERICA ( NOT FOR TOO LONG THOUGH ).
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Check yaself Mr man.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THAT WAS A VICIOUS BLOW SIRE. LMAO LWTMB
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THAT WAS A VICIOUS BLOW SIRE. LMAO LWTMB
)
Sire by the confessions of his mouth he is judged grin

No be me talk am ooo.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: RIGHT ? LMAO. THE GUY IS A CLOWN SIRE grin grin HE IS CAUGHT UP IN GRECO-ROMAN MYTH THAT PROJECTS LUCIFER AS EVIL. HE DOES NOT KNOW LUCIFER IS A TITLE OF SOMEONE WHO IS ENLIGHTENED. IN OUR WORLD TODAY THE ENLIGHTENED LIGHT BEARER IS AMERICA ( NOT FOR TOO LONG THOUGH ).

You cant blame him sire.

My people perish for a lack of knowledge.

He must be thinking of that particular light bearer that rebelled against the authority of yashua

Someone needs to read the book oof Enoch .....

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:
)
Sire by the confessions of his mouth he is judged grin

No be me talk am ooo.
INDEED SIRE grin grin grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

You cant blame him sire.

He must be thinking of that particular light bearer that rebelled against the authority of yashua

AHHHHH WELL HE NEEDS TO STUDY TO SHOW HIMSELF APPROVED. FOOLS HATE KNOWLEDGE SIRE cheesy cheesy
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: AHHHHH WELL HE NEEDS TO STUDY TO SHOW HIMSELF APPROVED. FOOLS HATE KNOWLEDGE SIRE cheesy cheesy

You can say that again brother

But the most high God dont suffer no fools smiley

Its Judgement Time!!

3 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
lol... Your choice! wink
ANOTHER ARTICLE TO ENLIGHTEN YOU A LITTLE http://www.gotquestions.org/morning-star.html
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: THE ARTICLE WOULD GIVE YOU AN IDEA AND POINT OUT YOUR FOLLY http://sanctusvesania.hubpages.com/hub/Jesus-Christ-IS-the-TRUE-Lucifer
No article pls.... The word of God is the only inspired book and not an article.

4 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Check yaself Mr man.
Dont you worry. Am called names by folks like you.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: RIGHT ? LMAO. THE GUY IS A CLOWN SIRE grin grin HE IS CAUGHT UP IN GRECO-ROMAN MYTH THAT PROJECTS LUCIFER AS EVIL. HE DOES NOT KNOW LUCIFER IS A TITLE OF SOMEONE WHO IS ENLIGHTENED. IN OUR WORLD TODAY THE ENLIGHTENED LIGHT BEARER IS AMERICA ( NOT FOR TOO LONG THOUGH ).
SMH4U
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

You cant blame him sire.

The book of Enoch?
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: AHHHHH WELL HE NEEDS TO STUDY TO SHOW HIMSELF APPROVED. FOOLS HATE KNOWLEDGE SIRE cheesy cheesy
grin grin ..... I hate for standing up against your heresies? grin grin grin grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
I stand out for what is true. A thousand of the duo of you two can not intimidate me. grin
I mostly pity those that you lead astray with this doctrines.
But i? I can not be intimidated. Truth stands the test of time. Truth shall prevail.cheesy
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
No article pls.... The word of God is the only inspired book and not an article.
THE ARTICLE GOES ON TO DESCRIBE WHAT IS LUCIFER. ITS A TITLE LIKE 'CEO' 'CHIEF' 'EMPEROR'. LUCIFER MEANS AN ENLIGHTENED OR ILLUMINATED PERSON. THE ILLUMINATI ? THEY ARE LUCIFER. CHRIST ? HE IS LUCIFER. ALL CELESTIAL BEINGS ARE LUCIFER. IN FACT I CAN SAY TO AN EXTENT I AM LUCIFER. STOP GETTING CAUGHT UP IN FABLES. ALL YOU ARE DOING IS FULFILLING PROPHESY >>>> 2 TIMOTHY 4 VS 4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Comparing The 2014 Business Insider Good Country Index And A 2014 Religion Index / Is Cunnilingus Between Husband And Wife A Sin? / Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.