Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Huge Problem - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Huge Problem (1808 Views)

This Photo Caused A Huge Debate On Facebook...lol / Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Problem by Dhurmynick(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
Payren: nope!jst on NL
embarassed
Payren: nope!jst on NL

Whr do u stay? @ payren
Re: Huge Problem by jazzyme(f): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
Women are fragile. Please don't toy with her emotion. All she wants is to be loved. If you don't have time for her or can provide her with the love and attention that she deserves, it's best you be honest and let her go so that she can move on and someone that deserves the type of women that she is. Don't make commitments that you not mature enough to honor just date.
Re: Huge Problem by Dhurmynick(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
jazzyme: Women are fragile. Please don't toy with her emotion. All she wants is to be loved. If you don't have time for her or can provide her with the love and attention that she deserves, it's best you be honest and let her go so that she can move on and someone that deserves the type of women that she is. Don't make commitments that you not mature enough to honor just date.

thanks ma... i like that
Re: Huge Problem by Sanboy25: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
You're still young it's normal. cool
At that age you want to taste to every flowers out there, when you'll be older you'll manage to stick to one longer. wink
Re: Huge Problem by Dsage1: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nomski0:
Nope. I'm not married.

You're blessed babe,just keep it up. You're now one of my favourite NL babes.
Re: Huge Problem by Nomski0(f): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
D sage:

You're blessed babe,just keep it up. You're now one of my favourite NL babes.
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Huge Problem by Dsage1: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Payren: wish i am

That mean you're married right? Be a good wife to your husband o. Me too will start monitoring you on NL grin
Re: Huge Problem by Dhurmynick(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Payren: i 8 social networks!

or gimme ur number
Re: Huge Problem by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
D sage:

That mean you're married right? Be a good wife to your husband o. Me too will start monitoring you on NL grin
am nt married ooo..
Re: Huge Problem by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dhurmynick:

or gimme ur number
give a good reason to do dat!
Re: Huge Problem by Dsage1: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
Payren: am nt married ooo..

Noted! Besides,I don't like the way you approached this issue in your first post. But it's well,you're blessed too dear.

@op, 'Nomski0' has said it all,so the choice is yours.
Re: Huge Problem by Dhurmynick(m): 12:30am On Aug 17, 2013
Payren: give a good reason to do dat!

coz am begging
Re: Huge Problem by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 17, 2013
Are you expecting to get married at 16? Jeez! Go date for 1 week.. then move on.. So many girls out there.
Re: Huge Problem by Dhurmynick(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2013
angry
SniperInADiaper: Are you expecting to get married at 16? Jeez! Go date for 1 week.. then move on.. So many girls out there.

Dats not what i want.. what i want is a cool girl. beautiful nd nags.... as long as she really loves me nd she stays faithful... i wont dump her. d last gal i dated be like all dis conductors... she fine oh... but her attitude lipsrsealed
SniperInADiaper: Are you expecting to get married at 16? Jeez! Go date for 1 week.. then move on.. So many girls out there.

Dats not what i want.. what i want is a cool girl. beautiful nd nags.... as long as she really loves me nd she stays faithful... i wont dump her. d last gal i dated be like all dis conductors... she fine oh... but her attitude... its wat i hate bout gals.. naturally. i love em.
Re: Huge Problem by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2013
Dhurmynick:

coz am begging
are u?
Re: Huge Problem by Dhurmynick(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2013
Payren: are u?

yes. i swear
Re: Huge Problem by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dhurmynick: Am just diz regular guy.... not a player... but 1c i date a gal like for a month, i start missing my single life... den i feel like breaking up... start gettn dis headaches... gal disturbes 2 damn much... 1 thng i hate bout gals is ow dey cn use their fragility to manipulate u... i get approached by gals i dnt av any interest in.. i woo my own girl... but after a month or 2.. its like d gal bore me....
16 yrs old

Any advice?
If you write like this for a job placement, your appointment letter will come to you in a decade
Re: Huge Problem by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lower your standards. Quit looking for a perfect girl then.
Re: Huge Problem by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dhurmynick:

yes. i swear
u don't nid 2 swear sweetheart,i blieve u....
Re: Huge Problem by Dhurmynick(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
Payren: u don't nid 2 swear sweetheart,i blieve u....

then gimme please.... please naw.. am begging
Re: Huge Problem by Dhurmynick(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
LastApostle:
If you write like this for a job placement, your appointment letter will come to you in a decade

i use an android phone.... this typing is frustrating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Is Tired Of S¤x Toys, She Now Wants A Husband / Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation / Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.