Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Dating Your Friends Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Your Friends Ex (1047 Views)

Signs You Are Dating Your Potential Wife / Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? / Will You Date Or Marry Your Best Friends Ex-girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Your Friends Ex by himclfgud(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
I love her so much that we are at the point of marriage, she did IT with my company, that was when my friend and colleague deceived her cry, she gave him a chance and it happened for just 3 months, after her IT i met her and we started dating , now we are so strong that people around sees we are in love, House ....please am i making a mistake, as i currently dislike my friend because of her. i need answers please
Re: Dating Your Friends Ex by Enegod(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
bcoz of punny you now hate your best friend...smh
Re: Dating Your Friends Ex by Nomski0(f): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dating your best friend's ex is not always advisable.......especially if you both are still friends. Old feelings might rise between them when you're away, and it could get really messed up and awkward. Besides, if you have to choose between them, choose your bestie. You'll find another girl eventually.
Re: Dating Your Friends Ex by dmcdad: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
^^^^ Hmmm. You have got a good head.
Re: Dating Your Friends Ex by Sanboy25: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
You shouldn't have get yourself in this situation at first but anyway...
If you love the woman so much stick with her, as for your friend if he really is a REAL friend he'll understand smiley
Re: Dating Your Friends Ex by himclfgud(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
Sanboy25: You shouldn't have get yourself in this situation at first but anyway...
If you love the woman so much stick with her, as for your friend if he really is a REAL friend he'll understand smiley

Thanks, I am my friend had a small fight, he finally saw it in me, that i like this lady and i am serious with her, he claims he understands, my fear is the future.... cry
Re: Dating Your Friends Ex by Sanboy25: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
himclfgud: Thanks, I am my friend had a small fight, he finally saw it in me, that i like this lady and i am serious with her, he claims he understands, my fear is the future.... cry
The future? How that ? Do you fear that the woman will want to go back with your friend after a time ? or....
Re: Dating Your Friends Ex by MrsChima(f): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
I don't do friends leftover. I am not the desperate kind.
Re: Dating Your Friends Ex by Nomski0(f): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I don't do friends leftover. I am not the desperate kind.
Muaah! Thank you for this. grin
Re: Dating Your Friends Ex by himclfgud(m): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
The future? How that ? Do you fear that the woman will want to go back with your friend after a time ? or....

I trust her, i really do, and dont think she will, but i dont trust my friends, insult, which will always hurt me , cos he can be naughty most times, like i said, he has started respecting US....
Re: Dating Your Friends Ex by Sanboy25: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
himclfgud: I trust her, i really do, and dont think she will, but i dont trust my friends, insult, which will always hurt me , cos he can be naughty most times, like i said, he has started respecting US....
Hum well then try to keep your relationship with this woman out of the reach of your friend then, of course DO NOT severe all ties with him but just keep him out of your business with the lady.
I'm sure it will be okay, enjoy the ride with your love. wink cheesy
Re: Dating Your Friends Ex by Exponental(m): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nomski0: Dating your best friend's ex is not always advisable...
ha ha! He never said best friend naaa!! U just add ur own join. Na wa oooo.
If u dont happen to be d first love of someone. Definitely, d person has an ex or ex(es) as d case may be. So, ur friend is just an ex to d girl. Marry her if there is true love.
Re: Dating Your Friends Ex by Goldenboy007(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
its an issue of principle, there are some ethical lines one don't cross! the way girls plenty for this world? Love blinds some people to common sensibility !
Re: Dating Your Friends Ex by MrsChima(f): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
God forbid. My hubby and I part ways...I will never date any of his real friends nor family members.

There are enough men in the world I can date.
Re: Dating Your Friends Ex by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 17, 2013
:U can have sex with them(ur friends ex), as much as u wish; buh pls n pls, no dating

"Obrok law 3".

(By d way; all this relationship stuffs n emotions, n love all bores me (*yawns*); 4 me its like "Home movie"... God Ibeg; mek me experience dis tin people dey talk na!!! Ibeg.... Even if na 4 just 1 hr ... Na wa ohh!!!
Re: Dating Your Friends Ex by himclfgud(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2013
Raymondenyi: :U can have sex with them(ur friends ex), as much as u wish; buh pls n pls, no dating

"Obrok law 3".

(By d way; all this relationship stuffs n emotions, n love all bores me (*yawns*); 4 me its like "Home movie"... God Ibeg; mek me experience dis tin people dey talk na!!! Ibeg.... Even if na 4 just

1 hr ... Na wa ohh!!!

Lols....you will, if u open ur mind to..... grin true love still exist

(1) (Reply)

New Scoping Skills For Guys. Guys Only!!! / If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? / Help Me, She Is Dying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.