Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? (1420 Views)

How I Just Wish!! / Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? / I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by samffizy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
Am in luv wif some girl by name precious,am 2yrs older dan she is,we re 4 mnth old i[color=#770077][/color]n our relationship,I enjy her company arud me alwaiz(kisses,cuddling nd evry othr pleasures derived being wif d opposite sexbt d problem is I dnt find her sexually attrtacted,I mean whnever shez arud me derez dis absence of sex drive in me fr her,sumtyms d sex drive in me 4 her its just 20% or below,bt I xtremely luv dis girl nd want 2 marry her.shez xtremely cute,nyc nd humble,am troubled coz pple do say sex is d main ingredient in marriage I dnt bliv dat...bt wenevr I c other cute girls I lust aftr dem bt I dnt love dem...plz note dat wen evr shez arud me nt dat my penis doesn't gt erected,it does bt d zeal is nt jst dere sexin her or is it bcoz shez nt got a big ass or bosom coz sincerely I luv girls wit big ass nd bosom...I do have sex wif her jst 2 fulfil all righteousness so she won't feel bad...bt I love her so much...plz help me is dis normal?wil tym heal dis?
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Sanboy25: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
It's possible that when a man love a woman too much he doesn't feel the need to have s/e/x with her and doesn't manage to 'stand up' correctly.
Are you loving her with a 'sacred' love ? [Hard to explain in English] You should try to see her as a fellow human being and not a deity... undecided
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
Sanboy25: It's possible that when a man love a woman too much he doesn't feel the need to have s/e/x with her and doesn't manage to 'stand up' correctly.
Are you loving her with a 'sacred' love ? [Hard to explain in English] You should try to see her as a fellow human being and not a deity... undecided
Your first sentence, I once had that feeling. Smh
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Nomski0(f): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
DonCrust: OP that's the way it should be, you don't have to be sexually attracted to a woman for you to marry her. Saying that you get intimate with her to fulfill all righteousness is a crap and honestly speaking, she'll hate you if she finds out. If its someone that truly loves you as much as you love her is what you want, please overlook the appearance BUT if its a girl with big bosom is what you think is good for you, bro stop waiting and go for it!
Seconded.
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Sanboy25: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Your first sentence, I once had that feeling. Smh
Yeah, that's 'godly/sacred' love cool
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
You really love this girl.
But aren't sexually attracted to her. Probably 'cause she has got no big bosoms and arsenal.
You are sexually attracted to ladies with big batty and chest.
But love is the main ingredient mate, I suggest you get stuck with this same girl. My feeling is, she does not do much to arouse you, probably, she does not dress sexy. She does not give you that urge, she does not expose those things to make you press your d i c k arrghhhh.
Mate? I think she does not arouse you, touch you in right places, show you right things. Does she do these things I listed above? If she does. Then I can suggest another solution. Answer my question first, does she?
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
You are sexually attracted to big behind and front? Then she should showcase the little front she got to you(at least you alone).
I strongly believe, the moment she dresses sexy, she'd start giving you sexual urge to f0ck the hell outta her.
Like I, don't get attracted to ladies who cover their entire skin, talk about the core Muslims.
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Enegod(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
samffizy: plz note dat wen evr shez arud me nt dat my penis doesn't gt erected,it does bt d zeal is nt jst dere sexin her or is it bcoz shez nt got a big ass or bosom coz sincerely I luv girls wit big ass nd bosom...
dude, you are not normal...what normally makes your dick to rise since you are not attracted to her bcoz of her flat yansh and small booobs?
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by pasqal09: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
Enegod: dude, you are not normal...what normally makes your dick to rise since you are not attracted to her bcoz of her flat yansh and small booobs?

The usual angry comments
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
Love is all that matters.
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Enegod(m): 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
pasqal09:

The usual angry comments
undecided
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Skinni10ne: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
DonCrust: Guys lets be realistic here, what the OP is feeling is not strange, he sees her as a wife and not just anyhow girl. He's truly in love. Any guy that's with a girl simply because of sex is in lost and not love.
OP you're normal.

But isnt that going to be a problem in future? I thought attraction is important in marriages. And it goes down as the years go by. His attraction for her started from 20%...

@op i dont think itll get better wit time. Even if she is small in many areas there should be something that makes u tingle and she does not have it.
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by samffizy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
No am nt lovin her wif sacred love...my luv 4 her is beyond wat religious can detect or manupulate....I tink am feelin so bcoz mayb am used 2 her always arud me...tanx alot@sanboy
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Sanboy25: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
samffizy: No am nt lovin her wif sacred love...my luv 4 her is beyond wat religious can detect or manupulate....I tink am feelin so bcoz mayb am used 2 her always arud me...tanx alot@sanboy
You're welcomed, I think that the problem is because you love her too much [weird to say that undecided] Anyway don't let her go just to go after a woman with big bosom and bottom smiley
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by samffizy(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
Maxwell I tink ur on point.....she doesn't dress sexually nd she doesn't do dose romantic touches 2 arouse me...she lacks sense of romancing...I can't even marry any girl wit big. Bosom or arsenal bcoz dats nt love I c it as lust coz whn does tins get flat mayb I amy ditch her...bt as 4 my precious I love her so much shez caring,lovin nd humble..I made a statement dat I do hv intimate wit her 2 fulfil righteousness,sum misundrstood dat phrase wat I meant was durin whn I gt intimate wit her used 2b when am nt in d mood lyk seriously bcoz she lacks dat sense of touch 2 arouse my feelings(her dressin follow 2 o) bt she used 2b in d mood,bt I used 2 enjy it sha coz shez my wife...heheheheheheheheheh
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Kgdavid(m): 2:20am On Aug 17, 2013
samffizy: Am in luv wif some girl by name precious,am 2yrs older dan she is,we re 4 mnth old i[color=#770077][/color]n our relationship,I enjy her company arud me alwaiz(kisses,cuddling nd evry othr pleasures derived being wif d opposite sexbt d problem is I dnt find her sexually attrtacted,I mean whnever shez arud me derez dis absence of sex drive in me fr her,sumtyms d sex drive in me 4 her its just 20% or below,bt I xtremely luv dis girl nd want 2 marry her.shez xtremely cute,nyc nd humble,am troubled coz pple do say sex is d main ingredient in marriage I dnt bliv dat...bt wenevr I c other cute girls I lust aftr dem bt I dnt love dem...plz note dat wen evr shez arud me nt dat my penis doesn't gt erected,it does bt d zeal is nt jst dere sexin her or is it bcoz shez nt got a big ass or bosom coz sincerely I luv girls wit big ass nd bosom...I do have sex wif her jst 2 fulfil all righteousness so she won't feel bad...bt I love her so much...plz help me is dis normal?wil tym heal dis?

oh the irony!! grin lol poster may God forgive yu
Re: Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? by Ashabie(f): 7:05am On Aug 17, 2013
*Following*

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Duped By A Girl On Face Book (eye Opener) / A Salute To This Couple / I Had My First Kiss And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.