Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" (13988 Views)

How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) / Dating An Insecure Guy / Dating An Easy Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 2:27am On Jun 06, 2008
There is something about them

1. Always wanting you sending them text messages every minutes.
2.Also send sacred/unbelievable/naughty text messages which rings your phone like every 10minutes.
3.Could call you 70 time daily( I still have the call records for today, about 43 times).
4. Each calls could last up to 20minutes.
5. Sending you call credits even if you don't really need it.
6.Wont make you do the calling, she owns the duty, your duty is sending her text messages.
7.She sure knows how to pamper and make her guy happy( I am a living testimony)
8. Would keep late in your creep, even after moms call "where are you? aint you comming home?"

Too bad, I aint a gold digger.
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2008
Do you know most of the so called Ajebutters dont feel loved in their homes?When they find a guy that ''loves'' them they make sure they keep him by all means.You just do the romantic stuff while they do the spending.
They get the attention theyve not been getting at home or elsewhere?

Truelly ''a man with a protruding teeth will always be taken as happy''.Because most are from wealthy homes doesnt mean they are loved and given attention there.Neither does it mean they happy there.''The fowl sweats too,its only its feathers that hide the fact''.
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2008
@4gotn

wink wink wink Yeah Yeah mayne! Notin does ya wink wink wink
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2008
They are also very NAUGTHY! grin

@dabriggs
I think she has got the attention, according to my own aje butter girl, She is a pampered girl ,get all she want and got all the freedom she needs, but not to the extent sleeping out, That only happens during Fridays night vigil grin grin grin

The funniest part, I have always desired naughty girls like this. "NAUGTHY" grin

I don't even need to spend or else I just want to show off, of which she doesn't even get flattered. But respect me.
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2008
@jassie
Confirm! nothing do you too.
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2008
grin grin grin u dey craze o grin grin grin
guy so na that girl u dey yarn like this? hmm she go phuck u die tongue
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Genuine(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2008
Too much love and attention from the opposite sex get me tired quickly, i no fit stand woman wey no fit understand say i need some breathing space - all those omo mummy are the worst
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by beauteous(f): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ posta more reason u should date kpakos like you
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2008
beauteous:

@ posta more reason u should date kpakos like you
hehehe
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by icemann(m): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2008
Hazzards that comes with the job
Pays well so u have to work hard with sleep less nights and tasking day
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2008
4gotnheros:

They are also very NAUGTHY! grin

@dabriggs
I think she has got the attention, according to my own aje butter girl, She is a pampered girl ,get all she want and got all the freedom she needs, but not to the extent sleeping out, That only happens during Fridays night vigil grin grin grin

The funniest part, I have always desired naughty girls like this. "NAUGTHY" grin

I don't even need to spend or else I just want to show off, of which she doesn't even get flattered. But respect me.
Thats the issue.She doesnt

Before wetin you want her to talk?
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by hotchic1(f): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2008
Funny enough,an average nigerian guy will complain that the girl is choking him
She is an attention seeker
And worse still,some turn them into their bank.
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Airforce1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2008
@beautous,

hahahahaha, i like your spirit. u speak your mind grin
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by quinofhart(f): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2008
this post is weird
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 07, 2008
grin grin
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 07, 2008
;d
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 1:17am On Jun 07, 2008
Don't know if I should give it back to the BIG MOUTHS the way they wanted it, but I wont do that!

And whose turning who to their bank? Do you know HOW MUCH I AM WORTH?

Ajepkakos, Do you know something, how good is it when there's competition? At this stage, im not married, My family responsibilities is enough, so I carry another PKAKO girl own? I have done that really in the past, infact, even extended it to the respective pkakos family, But it not worth it really, they date someone else in their neighbourhood, so all the good Samaritan done to their families were for God's sake.

For your information, I agree I was an AJE PKAKO, this resulted into folks split.
But really, if I am to have a child now, he/she would be rated no.1 AJE BUTTER(First class) Cause I know how MUCH IM WORTH now.

So for all the BIG MOUTH, I think I answered you!
But, were you BLIND? did you not read it in the post? " TOO BAD I AINT A GOLD DIGGER"

Bleep IT*
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 1:18am On Jun 07, 2008
Jassie, Nothing do me guy, we actually had a match today, MHEEEEN, It was TOO GBASKI

Immagine, she wan dey spend on me. grin grin
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 07, 2008
I was actually a witness to the match!  cheesy You need not tell me!

Don't mind the Nairaland haters, most of em are probably washing plates in Jand and they look down on Naija bigboys, they probably think everyone is as poor as they were while in Naija!  grin
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 1:50am On Jun 07, 2008
Thank you jooo.

Even with the PLATE them they WASH there, toilet cleaning and corps washing/carring all together, ALL JOIN!
THEM STILL NO REEAACCHH!!!

Ehen jaree, I was wondering what gonna happen tomorrow on your birthday? you wan still SHAKE HEAVEN AND EARTH as planned grin
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by frank316(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2008
@poster
all you said about ajeboters is correct
but the problem is how we can identify them espoecially in nigeria.

some girls can pretend and act like butters, in fact when u see them u will think they are more ajebutters than you have ever seen, but meeeeeen by the time they reveal themselves to you, by the time they end up sucking u dry, by the time they bring their family problem to u , u will start confessing.

give me more tips on how to differenciate between real and fake ajebutters

NB: from buzydiva's posts, do u think she is ajebutter? i really like her and wont want to make the mistake of seeing that she is kpako at last. i wont 4give my self
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by oziomatv(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2008
To know aje butter, it's as easy as a.b.c. but men fail to be observant at first date.

Ajebutter will like to drag your attention to where she'll get fun and entertained while Kpako will take you where you'll spend, feed her and buy her this that. Aje butter will like to know if you're enjoying her company while Kpako don't care(spend that money and get away is her concern)

Many others
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by yeanka101: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2008
thats it boy
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by madamkoko: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2008
Ajebutter will like to drag your attention to where she'll get fun and entertained while Kpako will take you where you'll spend, feed her and buy her this that. Aje butter will like to know if you're enjoying her company while Kpako don't care(spend that money and get away is her concern)

@ oziomatv You are absolutely right.

Ajebutters, money is always the last thing they focus upon. But most of the time, I should say that ajebutters tend to date other ajebutters because thats how the way our parents set things up,

1 Like

Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by frank316(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2008
yea, most times, ajebutter always date ajebutter, because of certain misconceptions, i believe that all a guy needs to date and ajebo is to be cute, educated, net, have a nice sence of humor, intelligent, sharp, etc but being rich is almost or even being ajabor is almost out of the question.

a guy musnt have all these things mentioneed above, a combination of a few of them with selfconfidence is enough.
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by frank316(m): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2008
you guys dont want to answer me

do you think busydiva is an ajebutter? we can judge her from her previous posts

i need this answer because i am seriously interetsed in her. but if she no aj i will run
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by madamkoko: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2008
I wouldn't be able to help you answer that question bros, I don't really follow her posts, sorry.
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by ty4real(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2008
jassie:

I was actually a witness to the match! cheesy You need not tell me!

Don't mind the Nairaland haters, most of em are probably washing plates in Jand and they look down on Naija bigboys, they probably think everyone is as poor as they were while in Naija! grin

Proves to me the kind of paddys you have in jand and the fact that if you land here you too will do the same wink wink wink

@Poster!

Ajebutters, their wahahla can be killing at times grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by madamkoko: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2008
yea, most times, ajebutter always date ajebutter, because of certain misconceptions, i believe that all a guy needs to date and ajebo is to be cute, educated, net, have a nice sence of humor, intelligent, sharp, etc but being rich is almost or even being ajabor is almost out of the question.

a guy musnt have all these things mentioneed above, a combination of a few of them with selfconfidence is enough.

No, from the way it sounds, it seems like u're the one with the misconceptions,   do you think all male ajebutters are cute have a nice sense of humour? ,  Anyways, I don't think the reasons ajebuts date each other is because of misconceptions but its more of who we associate with from when someone was young,  (the primary school, the people your parents associate with, and other factors) anyways,  enough for me bros,
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by madamkoko: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2008
@ ty4real
Ajebutters, their wahahla can be killing at times

Not all ajebutters oooh, yes some are accostomed to a certain igbaduns but not all be wahahla, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by oziomatv(m): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2008
frank 3.16:

you guys don't want to answer me

do you think busydiva is an ajebutter? we can judge her from her previous posts

i need this answer because i am seriously interetsed in her. but if she no aj i will run

Let me follow her post a little bit there may be a place she'll review her true colour.
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by oziomatv(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2008
@FRANK 3:16

Going for busydiva will cost you more than you saved for your whole life, cause you need to possess what she realy lacks and want from a man.
She's not aje butter but kind of self made aje butter to be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin / Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? / Seeing An Ex: Do Feeling Come Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.