Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) (2575 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by DrMattews: 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
when you have take her home and you guy her sleep , look underneat her leg you will see it.

no matter how posh her face his, look it and you will see it.

check your leg . underneat it ! do you see? do you? angry are you butty or pako? are you ? angry

1 Like

Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by Tymax(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lmao. Guy calm down na.
Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by demelza: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
This one just escape

1 Like

Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin
Who be this one!

3 Likes

Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by farano(f): 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
ok
Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by blueandbirds(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
cryThem this one day murder english, murderer..

3 Likes

Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by chimerase2: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
I smell andyblaze in disguise grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by shegsrules(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
English teacher d mistake no b one or two ooo, e plenty. U for just use broken English na

1 Like

Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
chimerase2:
I smell andyblaze in disguise grin
. chime why do you say so? Andy no dey murder English like this na.

1 Like

Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by Chillext(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Oga what are you saying
Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
were you born with sense

3 Likes

Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by chimerase2: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Adaobi12:
. chime why do you say so? Andy no dey murder English like this na.
na andy jare grin
Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by Kenneth205(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
demelza:
This one just escape

R u d one dat left his cage Open grin grin
Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
chimerase2:
na andy jare grin
. I doubt.

kedu?
Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
DrMattews:
when you have take her home and you guy her sleep , look underneat her leg you will see it.

no matter how posh her face his, look it and you will see it.

check your leg . underneat it ! do you see? do you? angry are you butty or pako? are you ? angry

So all these preachings you have been hearing didn't change you? Or perhaps you are hard of hearing?
May God Almighty Help You ….. Amen.
Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by chimerase2: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Adaobi12:
. I doubt.

kedu?
baby amu fine jare cheesy

I for ask u wat of u but no need cus I knw u re fine and kicking
Abi? cheesy
Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by emmanwandud(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Musa y did u untie this ram
Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
chimerase2:
baby amu fine jare cheesy

I for ask u wat of u but no need cus I knw u re fine and kicking
Abi? cheesy
. chukwu bu eze
Re: How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) by 100Cents: 1:28am On Jan 14, 2015
More like SpaceGoat or Boiled corn.

DrMattews, how market ?

(1) (Reply)

Question / Girls Can Be Funny. Pls Analyse This / Breaking Up With Her With These Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.