Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant (12463 Views)

Buhari Threatened To Sack Ministers Because Of Extradition Agreement With UAE / ‘Declare Faleke’s House Of Reps Seat Vacant’ / Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant by mrchemist(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
Brimmie:

Mumu.. Give me reason why he should go!? Don't tell me 'coz he joined APC o! Or else i go sound you for face! undecided
Why u go sound his face, Give one Reason why He should stay he is a disgrace ,APGA is our own in East he should build it and stay, Fashola Stayed in ACN. And nt joining PDP or labour nw west are happy, Rochas should stop praising himself let Imolite do so, IF I May ask.. What is the pry function of Government?... ROCHAS DO THE RIGHT. IF ALL GOV do the same who will build the party,OK ALMIGHT Eko ni baje FASHOLA go form new party.....MiteeeeeW.

1 Like

Re: APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant by precybaby: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
Y is dis man's case different?for all I know okorocha has don nofin wrong.who knows one secret agenda of APGA he's running from as a honest man?..for me I voted d individual nt d party.
Re: APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant by amakenny: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
clint77ng: imo is on a stand still. He has done nothing for the poor masses who laid down their lives for him. Ikiri will be laughing at us.
Bros, no be small go slow O. People at Orlu are weeping, stand still, roads and electricity blocked, promises, promises. In fact, Gov. Okorocha's best is to denounce APC now. PDP is out against Okorocha by all means, if APGA joins race against Okorocha, APC CANNOT SAVE THE SITUATION FOR OKOROCHA.

1 Like

Re: APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant by mrchemist(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
successking: Rochas has got it all wrong this time. Who will help him?
Only Rochas can help himself let him stay in APGA and Build it for good
Re: APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant by acidiczuzzee: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
DerideGull:

Thanks goodness you visit Imo State once in a while hence your skewed view of the events in the state. Please make time to listen to people who made Imo State their place of abode permanently.
I reside in imostate,and I can tell u dat rochas is working,so wats ur point?
Re: APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant by JACOBJK: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
story///// story////// story////////////////////////////
Re: APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
acidiczuzzee: I reside in imostate,and I can tell u dat rochas is working,so wats ur point?

provide evidence
Re: APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
Coercion and implicit intimidation served on Okorocha's table by APGA. grin grin

Let's see if he will bulge.
Re: APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant by puritygen: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
dazey: Rochas must go he is a disgrace
shut up how is he a disgrace,was he the first to so,where was umeh when ta orji move from ppa to apga and from apga to pdp,we all knows that umeh and obi ar doing wat gej ask to do,but to declare rochas sit vacant never in this world lipsrsealed
Re: APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant by puritygen: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
clint77ng: imo is on a stand still. He has done nothing for the poor masses who laid down their lives for him. Ikiri will be laughing at us.
keep ur mouth shut if u are not from imo state rochas has don more dan all the 35 state gover in nigeria if u remember dat he is just 2years and
Re: APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant by puritygen: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
Billyonaire: APGA has a point, and Rochas has a case. The case study of Rotimi Amaechi vs Omehia of PDP is a perfect case study. Come to think of it, Amaechi was never voted for, he claimed someone's mandate and is acting demigod.

Let's leave the ungreatful Amaechi and focus on potential Rochas Okorocha case Vs APGA using Amaechi/Omehia case study; Should Okorocha declare that he is a member of APC, then his Governorship will be vacant cos he holds the mandate of APGA and APGA DID NOT merge with APC.
mechie onu joor when ohakim moved from ppa to pdp his sit was declared vacant,mumu
The constitution should be amended to forbid Governors from criss-crossing parties once they assume office, its precursor of political imbroglio in many states.
Re: APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant by puritygen: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
acidiczuzzee: in imo state d masses never voted 4 apga we voted 4 rochas,cos even an aged woman in my village knws d name rochas during d election.
tank you very much my dear,dont mind all dis haters from anambara,i dont no when apga becom their birth rit
Re: APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant by puritygen: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
mikeansy:

why is it easier to go on google browse a link that shows that even akpabio has dissolve a cabinet before? than to give a simple answer? why will a Governor dissolve a cabinet that has been performing mirracles?

I was in Imo State last week! I did not see the so called eldorado!
shut that ur shrunking bottomless pit up just for once u whern't in imo state or u ar too blind that u cant see changes in imo state,some of you guys dont have concienc at all haters
Again if Okorocha and his cabinet are performing miracles, why did the Governor dissolve his high performing cabinet?
Re: APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant by benpuzzy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
And when Ohakim left PPA for PDP, what happened? Infact these are traits frow toothless backing dogs. Owelle chiri gaba nothing mega
cKaiser: When Tinubu left AD why didnt they declare his seat vacant

When TA Orji left PPA why didnt they declare his seat vacant
Re: APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant by puritygen: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
mr_chemist: Only Rochas can help himself let him stay in APGA and Build it for good
rochas cant stay in apga when apga is under pdp control,obi killed apga ok lipsrsealed
Re: APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant by blacknp(m): 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
mikeansy:

Umeh just gave a precedent in the Amaechi vs Umehia case determined by the Supreme Court which the last time I checked is the highest court in the land

Umeh with that his long hat like a magnum condom should shut up,I believe Amaechi won the PDP primaries over Omehia so he Amaechi had a case.who won the APGA primaries in Imo?or does anyone think APGA would have upset PDP the incumbent party at that time if not that Okorocha the peoples choice was the candidate of APGA over the former deputy governors brother?No be only supreme court.Least you forget the man came into power via a run off election defeating an incumbent octupus monster like PDP it was by no means easy for Okorocha to become governor or didn't Ohakim his predecessor win the governorship under the auspices of another party before jamboreeing back to PDP.Okorocha is a whale a national figure Apga is too small for him,the honest truth they need him more than he needs them and they are about to lose Anambra.Power to the people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu, Shettima, Rank High On Google Search In Past Month / We Experienced The Worst Form Of Corruption Under Buhari - Bishop Kukah / Airspace Not Shut Down For First Lady, Says Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.