Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (56795 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bolushalom: Can a girl woo a guy?

Female edition coming soon
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by sweettease(f): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
flolancracker: angry juss that? angry
It grows,
You prove to us that you'v got game> with game comes respect> then the ladies start crushing on you wink

E never do? Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Waiting for you to woo-woo me embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
following
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Oahray: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
slimmy05: Yeah! Do no sega or nintendo, I'm defo more game PS4 and Xbox 360.
Sholypopz, I'll bet you need more oxygen gas, cos am here to take your breath away.
Hehehehe... Pay me to be your challenger and you would win without typing a word grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Oahray: Hehehehe... Pay me to be your challenger and you would win without typing a word grin
Hey parasite, never knew u to be the attention seeking type. Isn't a?ss licking ur day job? Get back to it and stop trying to roll with the gods. BYe!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Oahray: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
sholypopz:
Hey parasite, never knew u to be the attention seeking type. Isn't a?ss licking ur day job? Get back to it and stop trying to roll with the gods. BYe!
wait na, it's not time to choose... yet grin

Ehen, slimmy, what more proof do you need? Offer valid till 11:59pm
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
^^You're not even interesting enough for me to hate/dislike you, don't flatter yourself cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Oahray: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Lol... Indifference? Yeah, right! Noted though. So what else is news?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
[size=18pt] i want to woo also [/size] grin cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by megatran(m): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
well....i am knew to this. i had a glance once upon a time, and i think this whole thing is about composing a poem to woo the other. pls if am ryt, i would want to participate and maybe try my luck and get some booings..so the moderator of this season could pick me and place me in somewhere..i would be monitoring incase i get any luck. thank yall
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Mynd44: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by firestar(f): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
undecided
Great. Another one.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Mynd44: 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
firestar: undecided
Great. Another one.
Yeah another waste of valuable time
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Speakdatruth: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
@op lemie woo ma nau sniper babie. yep anydae
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2013
poshdiva:

Female edition coming soon
Thanks for the immediate reply.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2013
spongeback: Waiting for you to woo-woo me embarassed
You got one, coming up! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2013
CFCfan: following
Following not wooing? It's a chance maybe for fun smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2013
sanb: It's good to have Lupey on board as the host for season 4; that’s great and fabulous…. cheesy

Season 3 was a success and hopefully season 4 would equally be a success as well; since the host would be a lady at the helm of affairs…… cool D-Exp…(make I yab you small)….what a man can do a woman can do even better….. grin

The stage is set and prepared for LUPEY.... go gurl…looking forward to that;…cos it’s gonna be great and fun!!!!! wink

I'm also looking forward to reading the season 4 poems…I really enjoyed season 3; the guys did justice to their poems…Bravo and Kudos to those who participated....
Sanb, it's time you stop using the internet. Yeah! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2013
sholypopz:
When a lass attack a dude for too long, she sure got a crush. Oahray is cool wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: [size=18pt] i want to woo also [/size] grin cheesy
Female Audition coming up after this.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2013
D-Explorer:

Thanks for the immediate reply.

You are welcome
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2013
I'll wait for the Ladies edition.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2013
megatran: well....i am knew to this. i had a glance once upon a time, and i think this whole thing is about composing a poem to woo the other. pls if am ryt, i would want to participate and maybe try my luck and get some booings..so the moderator of this season could pick me and place me in somewhere..i would be monitoring incase i get any luck. thank yall
It's cool, welcome dude! You're on the list by default not luck attached smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2013
CFCfan: I'll wait for the Ladies edition.
LOL. You got a lass wooing you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2013
D-Explorer:

LOL. You got a lass wooing you?
You betcha cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2013
Speakdatruth: @op lemie woo ma nau sniper babie. yep anydae
You're in the challenge smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by iamswizz(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2013
wetin dey happen 4 here abeg

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2013
iamswizz: wetin dey happen 4 here abeg
You get chikala wey you don eye since for here? You've got that time to bomb blow her mind with good wooing lines.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2013
CFCfan:
You betcha cheesy
Hehehe. . .that audition got an history of boredom, they just might prove me wrong this time. Get her ready though grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2013
LIST OF MEN & THEIR LADIES

* Murimoney and Yungwizzzy to woo Sweet-tease

* Last Apostle and Ayobase to woo Dyt

* Slimmy05 to woo Shollypopz (Needs a challenger)

* Megatran to woo Spongeback (Needs a challenger)

* Speakdatruth to woo Sniperinadiaper (Needs a challenger)

2 Complete SLOTS, 8 more SLOTS to go. . .Keep it coming people! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (98) (Reply)

My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.