Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Open Letter To Debo Adeniran Chairman Of CACOL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Debo Adeniran Chairman Of CACOL (937 Views)

Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL / CACOL To Sue EFCC For Not Probing Fashola / Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Debo Adeniran Chairman Of CACOL by mykel25(m): 7:12am On Aug 17, 2013
A message to DEBO ADENIRAN chairman of CACOL.........we actually don't care weda d Lagos state govt is doing little of infrastructure compare to it budget nd it revenue income....plz don't sit ur ass in south west cuz u're a yoruba man, u nid to go to abia state..umuahia to be specific (d state capital) nd c if u won't ve numerous questions to ask about wat d God forsaken man sitting down there is doing wit d state allocations....jeez! D only things i kno his doing is publicizing himself as if his a model, littering everywhere wit his ugly posters......u nid to c aw d state capital is stinking lyk a gabbage site, wit pple taking over 50% of d road as a trade centre, gutters filled wit dirt...omg! ve got to much to say lemme jux rest my case, if his actually voted for den those dat voted for him re born to be fools....MR DEBO wit my experience in d east Gov FASHOLA is not over hyped his actually d best performing gov shikena!

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Guber 2014: Election Turns Bloody, 6 Killed / "Make Nigeria A Secular State And Expose B'Haram Sponsors"-owo Anglican Bishop / Fani-kayode Dares APC To Explain Links With B’haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.