Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland (2546 Views)

A Request To All Progressives And Everyone To Ignore Barcanista / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / How Does Buhari Intend To Fight Corruption (progressives And Neutrals Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 18, 2013
Specal Thanks to Defenders of Progressive Cause and Nigerian Democracy- Kole re body!

Special thanks to progressives and lovers of democracy in Nigeria who are on nairaland. This is not the time to relent in our fight and struggle for better Nigeria. This is the time to double-up our fight and ensure that progressive politicians and activists take over the running of our country. Nigeria still remains our home and we should never hold back when fighting for the cause we believe in. I know it is not easy but we have to do this for the sake of our children. We pray the blind and bigoted ones among us open their eyes and minds before the train of development leaves them behind. As we know it, South-west is the next big thing in Nigeria. Development must not be limited to South-west. It must be spread to other parts of the country at all cost. APC Governors have not disappointed us since they deposed PDP led governors in SW. Ogun State is bubbling! Osun is moving! Oyo is roaring! Lagos is booming! Ekiti is developing! Edo State is working! Let it continue that way…………..

There is more work to be done. This is not the time to relax. This is the time to go out there and talk to your friends, neighbors, relatives, enemies and everyone about why APC is the party to take us to the promise land after PDP has left 95% of Nigerians behind since 1999. Spread the words about progressive candidates and agenda on facebook, twitter, nairaland, yahoo, blackberry, msn, and other social network available to you. Create articles, signs, posts, journals, and handouts about what progressive agendas are. Your work will never be in vain as you remain beacon of hope for others.

PDP is the cancer ravaging Nigeria. We must come together and kill this cancer. The PDP government has failed us and we must let our voices be heard.

“Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
- Mark Twain

The names of defenders of democracy and progressive cause on nairaland are as follow:

CyberG
Dayokanu
Obiagelli
Desola
Yorubest
Eggheaders
Prof Corruption
Take-dat
Rhino.5dm
99cents
cougar
seanet02
Sloan
Ilugunboy
Pataki
Paul John
Bluetooth
Gbawe
Omenka
Berem
GenBuhari
Olaolufred
Ba7man
MaximusDMerdux
Plaindealer
Eko Atlantic
Eko Ile
P. Starks
Texas Cowgirl
Sheyie2007
Akanbi rdu
Dridowu
Blink182
Garri the 1st
Nuclearboy
Slimfit
Slide waxie
Yessbosss
Malc619
Ayobase
Afro connect
Aloeri
eye4eye
goodslayer
rapheaders
gudugba
uniqueval
ckaiser
ekun oko ibo

and millions of others worldwide.....

There are other names/monikers that I did not list here but have been in this fight with other progressives in actualizing our goal. You are not forgotten, you are in our minds, and we shall meet and rejoice together on May 29, 2015.

May God bless you and your families as you continue to spread the gospel of hope. May God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

24 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 18, 2013
signed to make known that i was here.
@OP, when did this recruitment take place that we did not hear about it? Its not fair at all! grin

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by malc619(m): 3:15am On Aug 18, 2013
cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 18, 2013
All tribalists!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by UyiIredia(m): 3:31am On Aug 18, 2013
I hope we don't get a shocker after 2015. It won't have to be an election annulment though.
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by cKaiser: 3:53am On Aug 18, 2013
Let me add good progressive easterners like Cleverly, Ballabriggs, Berem, Gbanikiti etc

Not forgetting the indefatigable Katsumoto, Omonnakoda, Italiano1, Naijababe, Lagosbabe1

6 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 18, 2013
cKaiser: Let me add good progressive easterners like Cleverly, Ballabriggs, Berem, Gbanikiti etc

Not forgetting the indefatigable Katsumoto, Omonnakoda, Italiano1, Naijababe, Lagosbabe1

May God bless them all.
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 18, 2013
Bootlickers.
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by jamesibor: 5:25am On Aug 18, 2013
Kudos peeps.

Adding to the list;

Sunny_bobo
Nwabobo
Otu_nnegi_there (banned till 2041)

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 18, 2013
Bookmarking the thread. See all ya retrogressives 2019. GEJ till Arsenal lifts the EPL/UEFA trophy again grin grin

6 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Bensonn: 5:53am On Aug 18, 2013
@payless and other you did not mention my name! Chai!!! *SAD*.....and am even an easterner from anambra state, oya modify that your post quick quick add my name, for am a die-hard progressive

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by YesBosss(m): 5:58am On Aug 18, 2013
Nice one bro. Ko de ni re body
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by talktimi(m): 6:02am On Aug 18, 2013
"progressives" who abuse igbo people just for being igbo ? Very funny indeed.. Progressives who cant get their points across without hurling insults arent a bunch any right thinking democrat will want to roll with, if you tell me naptu2 is a progressive then i will take you seriously not these ones who shout "akputic" or support internal deportation and dumping of Nigerians by the roadside at 3am in the morning claiming they were reunited with their families.. Sick country sha

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by plaindealer: 6:24am On Aug 18, 2013
talktimi: "progressives" who abuse igbo people just for being igbo ? Very funny indeed.. Progressives who cant get their points across without hurling insults arent a bunch any right thinking democrat will want to roll with, if you tell me naptu2 is a progressive then i will take you seriously not these ones who shout "akputic" or support internal deportation and dumping of Nigerians by the roadside at 3am in the morning claiming they were reunited with their families.. Sick country sha

Must you bore us with your usual cry baby routne?

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by talktimi(m): 6:45am On Aug 18, 2013
plaindealer:

Must you bore us with your usual cry baby routne?
classic example of a "progressive"

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by ba7man(m): 6:46am On Aug 18, 2013
My name also made this list. I might come off as being a little abusive but the bashing my Political affilliation and my tribe has received on this forum is the cause.

Deep down in me, I would love to see grand projects being undertaken in all regions of this Country. A World class Bridge spanning the Niger River, An Industrial City in Aba, World-class Rail network linking all regions, Cities in all regions having reasons for people to be drawn to them, every Nigerian city being torn down and rebuilt to become something of pride to us all.

I just pray we resist the spirit of hate and tribalism that threatens to consume us. Its only that way we can actually acomplish great things......This Country is getting better and we shouldn't let division tear us apart.

8 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by ba7man(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2013
talktimi: "progressives" who abuse igbo people just for being igbo ? Very funny indeed.. Progressives who cant get their points across without hurling insults arent a bunch any right thinking democrat will want to roll with, if you tell me naptu2 is a progressive then i will take you seriously not these ones who shout "akputic" or support internal deportation and dumping of Nigerians by the roadside at 3am in the morning claiming they were reunited with their families.. Sick country sha
Loook, there are people that come across as offensive on the list.....just the same way there were on @Sincere Nigerian's list. But on both sides, there were people that developed that attitude due to the way their way of life, choices and decisions were being insulted.

There are also a lot of guilty ones in your camp too so its kinda balanced. Provided their main aim is a Better Nigeria and not the destruction or downfall of one region, I'm fine with that.

@Papa Browne posted some excerpts from an American forum in which one of them described Lagos as dirty, congested and has to be "DESTROYED" and "REBUILT" for there to be progress....Relocation of people is part of that distruction and also clearing of slums. Its sad but its the price to be paid.

Why are these people poor?? That should be a question for the past Governments to answer.

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by plaindealer: 6:56am On Aug 18, 2013
talktimi: classic example of a "progressive"

Classic example of a cry baby and annoying pest..
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by kutchs: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2013
Notin we pesin no go hear for this nairaland. Please when did the meaning of the English word progressive change to lie peddling, rumuor mongering, buttlicking, bigoted etc.?

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Tolexander: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2013
payless: CyberG
Dayokanu
Obiagelli
Desola
Yorubest
Eggheaders
Prof Corruption
Take-dat
Rhino.5dm
99cents
cougar
seanet02
Sloan
Ilugunboy
Pataki
Paul John
Bluetooth
Gbawe
Omenka
Berem
GenBuhari
Olaolufred
Ba7man
MaximusDMerdux
Plaindealer
Eko Atlantic
Eko Ile
P. Starks
Texas Cowgirl
Sheyie2007
Akanbi rdu
Dridowu
Blink182
Garri the 1st
Nuclearboy
Slimfit
Slide waxie
Yessbosss
Malc619
Ayobase
Afro connect
Aloeri
eye4eye
goodslayer
rapheaders
gudugba
uniqueval
ckaiser
ekun oko ibo
all these against GEJ, Kilode?
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2013
cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Ogapolice: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2013
cool
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by omenka(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2013
payless:

May God bless them all.

And may God bless you too.

We shall not rest until the change Nigeria desires and deserves is entrenched!

Long live APC
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Death to PDP.

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2013
anti GEJ progressives!!

Im in

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by omenka(m): 7:55am On Aug 18, 2013
kutchs: Notin we pesin no go hear for this nairaland. Please when did the meaning of the English word progressive change to lie peddling, rumuor mongering, buttlicking, bigoted etc.?

Can't you see you are a misfit in here?
Gate crasher..., like the rest of them.

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by BrokenTV: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2013
@Payless: come 2015 you And your masters will receive ass whopping, association of recycle dust bin, no matter the amount of evil your masters plan against GEJ it will not materialise, my friend go and check the meaning of patriotism and remove it from this post. Gej will rule this country till 2019 whoever doesn't like it should first of all soak himself in oil jump into frying pan and also hug wet transformer.

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Clerverly: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2013
Acknowledged cool But there is still a lot of works to be done, starting with my beloved Anambra State.Good a thing that the only person who looked closer to be qualified as Ngige's opponent has been slodified into the dustbin of politics. So it is now more or less a one horse race for the progressives. Be rest assured that immediately Anambra falls in, Abia has no choice but accept the new realities.

@ payless, thanks for opening the thread.

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2013
SMH....
I weep for my country cry

I am ashamed of all of you.

Youths in other countries are busy developing their economy, while grown adults in nigeria are here, jubilliating over meaningless achievements.

All of you are disgrace to nigeria and entire APC party. Better put in more effort in making your lives better.
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by talktimi(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2013
plaindealer:

Classic example of a cry baby and annoying pest..
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 18, 2013
I'm glad to identify with this. We need to change this country for good. This is the time.

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by deeptesting(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2013
Kindergarten progressives..Learners.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election / Why They Love Amaechi But Hate Wike In Osun / Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.