Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland (2548 Views)

A Request To All Progressives And Everyone To Ignore Barcanista / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / How Does Buhari Intend To Fight Corruption (progressives And Neutrals Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2013
I see a lot of booked spaces here. It's going to be a great debate when people return from their churches.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by WilyiWily: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2013
Ola Johnson: I see a lot of booked spaces here. It's going to be a great debate when people return from their churches.
Ola Johnson why is your name not there
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2013
Lets keep the flag flying, the road would be rough and tough, they will attack with lies and propaganda but the harder they come the harder they fall.

Let me add a few other
donroxy, sincerenigerian, Egba girl, Miss becky, bloggernaija, userlist, Abagworo and many more

Naptu2 ( though not party inclined but a true nationalist) and how can i forget jarus.

5 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2013
nne3870: SMH....
I weep for my country cry

I am ashamed of all of you.

Youths in other countries are busy developing their economy, while grown adults in nigeria are here, jubilliating over meaningless achievements.

All of you are disgrace to nigeria and entire APC party. Better put in more effort in making your lives better.

Can you tell us how to achieve the bolded.
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2013
Gudugba in the building......

Haters...don't stay in front of the moving train....come onboard the train ...and let's salvage and change Nigeria into the path of real progress and not just empty fresh air.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 18, 2013
payless: Specal Thanks to Defenders of Progressive Cause and Nigerian Democracy- Kole re body!

Special thanks to progressives and lovers of democracy in Nigeria who are on nairaland. This is not the time to relent in our fight and struggle for better Nigeria. This is the time to double-up our fight and ensure that progressive politicians and activists take over the running of our country. Nigeria still remains our home and we should never hold back when fighting for the cause we believe in. I know it is not easy but we have to do this for the sake of our children. We pray the blind and bigoted ones among us open their eyes and minds before the train of development leaves them behind. As we know it, South-west is the next big thing in Nigeria. Development must not be limited to South-west. It must be spread to other parts of the country at all cost. APC Governors have not disappointed us since they deposed PDP led governors in SW. Ogun State is bubbling! Osun is moving! Oyo is roaring! Lagos is booming! Ekiti is developing! Edo State is working! Let it continue that way…………..

There is more work to be done. This is not the time to relax. This is the time to go out there and talk to your friends, neighbors, relatives, enemies and everyone about why APC is the party to take us to the promise land after PDP has left 95% of Nigerians behind since 1999. Spread the words about progressive candidates and agenda on facebook, twitter, nairaland, yahoo, blackberry, msn, and other social network available to you. Create articles, signs, posts, journals, and handouts about what progressive agendas are. Your work will never be in vain as you remain beacon of hope for others.

PDP is the cancer ravaging Nigeria. We must come together and kill this cancer. The PDP government has failed us and we must let our voices be heard.

“Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
- Mark Twain

The names of defenders of democracy and progressive cause on nairaland are as follow:

CyberG
Dayokanu
Obiagelli
Desola
Yorubest
Eggheaders
Prof Corruption
Take-dat
Rhino.5dm
99cents
cougar
seanet02
Sloan
Ilugunboy
Pataki
Paul John
Bluetooth
Gbawe
Omenka
Berem
GenBuhari
Olaolufred
Ba7man
MaximusDMerdux
Plaindealer
Eko Atlantic
Eko Ile
P. Starks
Texas Cowgirl
Sheyie2007
Akanbi rdu
Dridowu
Blink182
Garri the 1st
Nuclearboy
Slimfit
Slide waxie
Yessbosss
Malc619
Ayobase
Afro connect
Aloeri
eye4eye
goodslayer
rapheaders
gudugba
uniqueval
ckaiser
ekun oko ibo

and millions of others worldwide.....

There are other names/monikers that I did not list here but have been in this fight with other progressives in actualizing our goal. You are not forgotten, you are in our minds, and we shall meet and rejoice together on May 29, 2015.

May God bless you and your families as you continue to spread the gospel of hope. May God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

i see a traitor in your list.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Horlawoomey(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2013
My Family, my friends, my associate and I are progressive already .

REPING KWARA STATE

4 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by superior1: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2013
superior1 should be on that list abi you want make i port go PDP

4 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2013
Obiagelli: Lets keep the flag flying, the road would be rough and tough, they will attack with lies and propaganda but the harder they come the harder they fall.

Let me add a few other
donroxy, sincerenigerian, Egba girl, Miss becky, bloggernaija, userlist, Abagworo and many more

Naptu2 ( though not party inclined but a true nationalist) and how can i forget jarus.
Oby smiley

I Cherish Abagworo so much,Naptu and I think Seun made a mistake lowering Jarus( that Dude is a Don) as a moderator !!!

God Bless U all progressives and fighter for Truth,Justice and Progress !!!

God Bless our struggle in various dimensions and Bring The CHANGE we all yearn for

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by taharqa: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2013
kutchs: Notin we pesin no go hear for this nairaland. Please when did the meaning of the English word progressive change to lie peddling, rumuor mongering, buttlicking, bigoted etc.?
Bro, I wonda o...
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by taharqa: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2013
Tolexander: all these against GEJ, Kilode?
Why yr own name no dey na?? Abi, you too no be 'Progressive' ni?
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by taharqa: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2013
Yungwizzzy: anti GEJ progressives!!

Im in
Lol....the 1st two words in d emboldened is more like it
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Tolexander: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2013
taharqa: Why yr own name no dey na?? Abi, you too no be 'Progressive' ni?
me na non partisan progressive mind!

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by taharqa: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2013
Obiagelli: Lets keep the flag flying, the road would be rough and tough, they will attack with lies and propaganda but the harder they come the harder they fall.

Let me add a few other

@emboldened, The ONLY person who deserve that word 'Progressive' in d true sense of that word. And (maybe to an extent) others like @takedat, @HNsogbe, @eGuerilla, @redsun, @Tolexander,@ba7man, etc...... BUT, if people like @blogblowwer,@unCleverly, @Eko Ole, @Apostle Gbawe, @Blacktooth, @muDEMmuDEM, @Paylessness, @Yoruworst, @CyberGii, @seaneto1-100, @Patakipatapata, @Muhajid Lacasa, @Airhead, @Agbagboro, @Miss Berem, and of course your humble self etc etc, are 'Progressives', then may God in his Infinite Mercies forgive and bloat out those days of my own 'Progressiveness' and make me NEVER to share any such common attributes with the above Clowns. AMEN, ami Jesu...

5 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2013
taharqa: @emboldened, The ONLY person who deserve that word 'Progressive' in d true sense of that word. And (maybe to an extent) others like @takedat, @HNsogbe, @eGuerilla, @redsun, @Tolexander,@ba7man, etc...... BUT, if people like @blogblowwer,@unCleverly, @Eko Ole, @Apostle Gbawe, @Blacktooth, @muDEMmuDEM, @Paylessness, @Yoruworst, @CyberGii, @seaneto1-100, @Patakipatapata, @Muhajid Lacasa, @Airhead, @Agbagboro, @Miss Berem, and of course your humble self etc etc, are 'Progressives', then may God in his Infinite Mercies forgive and bloat out those days of my own 'Progressiveness' and make me NEVER to share any such common attributes to the above Clowns. AMEN, ami Jesu...
Ofcourse you are entitled to your opinion and you are most welcome to join in and save our nation from clueless looters. All the names you listed above have one thing in common THE DREAM OF A BETTER NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Lagosbabe1: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2013
Happy to be a member of such a forward looking, progressive group. May God Bless us all.

Can I humbly add Babe Online and Softwareman to the list and we should also remember gallant handles who have unfortunately been banned for 40, 50 and in some cases 100 years by enemies of progress.

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Clerverly: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2013
Obiagelli:
Ofcourse you are entitled to your opinion and you are most welcome to join in and save our nation from clueless looters. All the names you listed above have one thing in common THE DREAM OF A BETTER NIGERIA.

Measured response. Need I say more?

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by kutchs: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2013

Let me add a few other

The only patroit and nationalist in this messed up list is naptu2. They rest are desperados and lie peddlers, anti progressive, hate filled, bitter and sad souls.
Well if your group represents the future of Nigeria, then we are doomed and cursed (apologies to OBJ).

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by omenka(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2013
nne3870: SMH....
I weep for my country cry

I am ashamed of all of you.

Youths in other countries are busy developing their economy, while grown adults in nigeria are here, jubilliating over meaningless achievements.

All of you are disgrace to nigeria and entire APC party. Better put in more effort in making your lives better.

And what have you achieved for ur imidiate nuclear family so far Care to share with us?
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by softwareman(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2013
talktimi: "progressives" who abuse igbo people just for being igbo ? Very funny indeed.. Progressives who cant get their points across without hurling insults arent a bunch any right thinking democrat will want to roll with, if you tell me naptu2 is a progressive then i will take you seriously not these ones who shout "akputic" or support internal deportation and dumping of Nigerians by the roadside at 3am in the morning claiming they were reunited with their families.. Sick country sha
Your problem is that you have allowed tribal sentiment to blur your judgement.
And i will give you one reason.
You said progressives abuse igbo people but then goes ahead to expose the fact that you are tribally prejudiced yourself.

If you are not, you will agree that the so called deportation saga does not have any tribal coloration.
Except you want to tell me that osun,akwa ibom, kano, anambra, oyo ,rivers, FCT etc are all peopled by a single tribe.

Indeed, the reason for all the brouhaha was to score a cheap political point.
Thanks to people like peter obi, we all missed a good opportunity to debate and dispassionately discuss the issue of how to properly handle the problem of destitute on our major urban cities.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by softwareman(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2013
omenka:

And what have you achieved for ur imidiate nuclear family so far Care to share with us?

Do you usually share what you have achieved for your own immediate nuclear family on a public forum?

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2013
Wily!Wily:

Ola Johnson why is your name not there
It was a mistake.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by deeptesting(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ola Johnson:
It was a mistake.

No...you have been betrayed by your fellow unprogressives otherwise why would they refuse to honor you?
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by U235weapongrade: 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Extremist in the building
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ola Johnson:
It was a mistake.
You even get time to answer the clownish question

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by softwareman(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
taharqa: @emboldened, The ONLY person who deserve that word 'Progressive' in d true sense of that word. And (maybe to an extent) others like @takedat, @HNsogbe, @eGuerilla, @redsun, @Tolexander,@ba7man, etc...... BUT, if people like @blogblowwer,@unCleverly, @Eko Ole, @Apostle Gbawe, @Blacktooth, @muDEMmuDEM, @Paylessness, @Yoruworst, @CyberGii, @seaneto1-100, @Patakipatapata, @Muhajid Lacasa, @Airhead, @Agbagboro, @Miss Berem, and of course your humble self etc etc, are 'Progressives', then may God in his Infinite Mercies forgive and bloat out those days of my own 'Progressiveness' and make me NEVER to share any such common attributes to the above Clowns. AMEN, ami Jesu...

Your list is like a tea party republican member creating a list of bad democrats.

I consider everyone on the list of a self confessed former progressive that backslid to be honored!
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by bennybaba(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
How does being against a ruling party mkes u a progreesive....if u check ur dictionary progresives politically means being LIBERAL and not just being against a ruling party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Desola Was Banned - Bookmark This / 2015 Rivers State Governorship Election And Results / Photo: Is It True That This Is Happening In Akure Soon ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.