Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland (2549 Views)

A Request To All Progressives And Everyone To Ignore Barcanista / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / How Does Buhari Intend To Fight Corruption (progressives And Neutrals Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hmmm!!!
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by redsun(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bunch of chronic and moderate bigots are some nigerians idea of progressives. Those that are agitating for Nigeria to be taken back to hunter gatherers era are named as progressive here. Oyinbo language foo.l badly.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by nuclearboy(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
kutchs:
The only patroit and nationalist in this messed up list is naptu2. They rest are desperados and lie peddlers, anti progressive, hate filled, bitter and sad souls.
Well if your group represents the future of Nigeria, then we are doomed and cursed (apologies to OBJ).

Bro:
I was surprised to see my name in that list (never knew anyone noticed me here) yet even more surprised to be counted by you as desperado, lie-peddler, hate filled etc!
Could you please show me ONE post where I EVER justified this assertion you made?
I am NOT tribalistic and have lambasted both Tinubu and GEJ though I must confess Tinubu gets a lot of my respect for initiating what we currently see in the SW! I habe also wished GEJ well though I believe he is NOT a good leader!

Now if you cannot show me, then I wager you can't with many others too and just tarred everyone with the same brush to hide your ignorance of truth. Thatt would make you, very simply, a dunce unworthy of notice!

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by homesteady(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
I better kill myself than commit suicide(joining APC) gringringrin

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Jarus(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
[quote a
donroxy: Oby smiley

I Cherish Abagworo so much,Naptu and I think Seun made a mistake lowering Jarus( that Dude is a Don) as a moderator !!!

God Bless U all progressives and fighter for Truth,Justice and Progress !!!

God Bless our struggle in various dimensions and Bring The CHANGE we all yearn for

Thanks. You guys understood and believed in our works in this section and without you, we would not have been able to achieve that.

donroxy: Oby smiley

I Cherish Abagworo so much,Naptu and I think Seun made a mistake lowering Jarus( that Dude is a Don) as a moderator !!!

God Bless U all progressives and fighter for Truth,Justice and Progress !!!

God Bless our struggle in various dimensions and Bring The CHANGE we all yearn for
Thanks too. I'm humbled. Although I resigned due to inability to stand some decisions based on principle, looking back, I think I would have thrown in the towel anyway because I doubt I would have been able to combine my current personal online projects with moderating NL Politics section. I now have more time for it. I must also admit that I had no and still have no problem with Seun. In fact, he has been helpful to me as 'consultant' in my private projects.

Unfortunately, I'm also getting more and more disinterested in Nigerian politics too.
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
lol

In a world where some have paid the ultimate prize with their lives in defence of democracy, do we really think it is right to celebrate ourselves for sitting on our soffas with anonymous names and typing stuffs on the internet?

LOL = Loads of Laugh!
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Progressives strive for development.
Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Obiagelli: Lets keep the flag flying, the road would be rough and tough, they will attack with lies and propaganda but the harder they come the harder they fall.

Let me add a few other
donroxy, sincerenigerian, Egba girl, Miss becky, bloggernaija, userlist, Abagworo and many more

Naptu2 ( though not party inclined but a true nationalist) and how can i forget jarus.
Your head correct! I endorse your post. cool

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 19, 2013
For those progressives who I did not list here, we are in this together. It would take more than a day if I had to list all the names of progressives on nairaland.

You are not forgotten at all. We are in this struggle together...................

God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Jarus:

Thanks. You guys understood and believed in our works in this section and without you, we would not have been able to achieve that.

Thanks too. I'm humbled. Although I resigned due to inability to stand some decisions based on principle, looking back, I think I would have thrown in the towel anyway because I doubt I would have been able to combine my current personal online projects with moderating NL Politics section. I now have more time for it. I must also admit that I had no and still have no problem with Seun. In fact, he has been helpful to me as 'consultant' in my private projects.

Unfortunately, I'm also getting more and more disinterested in Nigerian politics too.

Pls don't, not at least till 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen / Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military / How Buhari Toppled Shagari's Govt In 1983, By Tanko Yakassai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.