Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Struggle For The Heart Of The Delta: APC A Political Gamble. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Struggle For The Heart Of The Delta: APC A Political Gamble. (880 Views)

Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / Delta APC Guber Candidate Emerhor Criticizes Buhari Over Utomi's Nomination / My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Struggle For The Heart Of The Delta: APC A Political Gamble. by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2013
As the notion of illusion of my
nation reach my mind, by the bridge.
I ponder why the fatherless die,
When the delta is filled with rigs
pumping wealth, from all its fertile land.

While America merry with wine,
I wonder at the game of England
When the Niger people cannot dine.
Ye bridge holding these wealthy race,
as if this will stop all the rising pain.
And this hatred for the northerner face,
birthed a mob that rose in the rain.

And this bridge that held my people
was stormed by a wave of ripple.

The creeks have always known the man that has raped her. She is ashamed to admit it that this man moves freely amongst just men. She was once a virgin, filled with pride and grace. She worked around and every man dreamed of her being his wife because of her beauty and how men lust to have her in their beds.

She fell ill and all was done to save her but the native doctor couldn’t save her and almost when all thought she would die the white doctor came ashore to preach peace and economic boom with his country and the people of the creeks.

As a people of hospitality they were happy to meet a new kind of humans and the medicine he brought to cure their dying virgin. She was taken to the doctor who administered the right prescriptions and all praise his God that has made the creeks alive again.

Unknowing to the creek the white man had other motives as he began to trade and relate with the creek. He was her very first rapist, who took her virginity and when he knew he was being discovered he sold her to her new master from the north.

There goes her virginity and pride has she became a sex slave to feed the lust of her former master through her northern master.

She had had different masters all coming with different promises on how she will be happy again if she allows them to be her only lover.

There came the civil war and again she was tricked into believing she will have a good life and like the naïve girl she is she allowed herself to be lured once again since she feared the new master coming from the east and would be comfortable with the old master she has known from the north.

She stayed loyal to every master till the coming of her new master during the 1999 election where she was promised by the PDP a lot of goodies. From 1999 till date she has served his lust and bore him so much economic boom, while her lands has being a place of burial and her people a people who are happy from the crumbs being offered her.
She is so insecure and wishes all her lovers will only be truthful to her.

A new lover is around the corner calling his name APC. He has come with a manner of gifts. He has promised her a clean environment, nice social amenities, a better share in the affairs of the nation, and a fair shares in the control of her virginity.

Like a woman who has being raped over and over again, she is in deep thoughts because with the present master she is beginning to know how to use what she has to get what she wants.

Call her a prostitute and she will gladly accept it has she has no one to defend her only the lust these masters crave for can she use as a weapon to bargain how she should be treated and loved.

PDP is here we know him and with his lust for the creeks virginity we have being able to control him but APC is coming can we trust him to treat and love us better. The creek is watching this new master and if he is good enough, maybe we would take off our skirts for him to have us raped once again.

by Godfrey Anigbogbo.....studnettech@ymail.com

1 Like

Re: The Struggle For The Heart Of The Delta: APC A Political Gamble. by Kairoseki77: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2013
Blah, blah, blah.

APC will be in every corner of Nigeria in a few years. The system of democracy we imported from the US (first-past-the-post) naturally trends toward a two party duopoly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo
Re: The Struggle For The Heart Of The Delta: APC A Political Gamble. by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2013
[quote author=Kairoseki77]Blah, blah, blah.

APC will be in every corner of Nigeria in a few years. The system of democracy we imported from the US (first-past-the-post) naturally trends toward a two party duopoly.

please be civil and read with an open mind.....my people really are watching....so this post was not to say APC is not a good party but how good is APC compared to PDP........ wink wink wink wink
Re: The Struggle For The Heart Of The Delta: APC A Political Gamble. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
The earlier we realizes that politics is not a we vs them thing, the better for us. Get invovled
Re: The Struggle For The Heart Of The Delta: APC A Political Gamble. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
Obiagelli: The earlier we realizes that politics is not a we vs them thing, the better for us. Get invovled

the earlier we realize that politics is about helping the shadow government to loot our resources. we will know how to play the game...... grin grin grin grin
Re: The Struggle For The Heart Of The Delta: APC A Political Gamble. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
vire:

the earlier we realize that politics is about helping the shadow government to loot our resources. we will know how to play the game...... grin grin grin grin
should we burn down the whole nation?
Re: The Struggle For The Heart Of The Delta: APC A Political Gamble. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Obiagelli:
should we burn down the whole nation?

no but like they say.......always know the rules of the game before you play wink wink wink wink
Re: The Struggle For The Heart Of The Delta: APC A Political Gamble. by luvmijeje(f): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
Rubbish article! The sooner she realise that she is not a prostitute, the better for her. The sooner she realise not to sell her dignity for peanuts the better for her. The sooner she started looking inward and not outward of her suppose suitors, the better for her.
Re: The Struggle For The Heart Of The Delta: APC A Political Gamble. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
luvmijeje: Rubbish article! The sooner she realise that she is not a prostitute, the better for her. The sooner she realise not to sell her dignity for peanuts the better for her. The sooner she started looking inward and not outward of her suppose suitors, the better for her.
Perfectly put
Re: The Struggle For The Heart Of The Delta: APC A Political Gamble. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
luvmijeje: Rubbish article! The sooner she realise that she is not a prostitute, the better for her. The sooner she realise not to sell her dignity for peanuts the better for her. The sooner she started looking inward and not outward of her suppose suitors, the better for her.

you didnt mean what you just said....a wrote a piece on the new APC and what i see coming and you open your mouth to call it rubbish....can you write anything better? and give me a piece of your mind if its not filled with kunu angry angry angry
Obiagelli:
Perfectly put

i didnt know all you all are air heads angry angry angry angry
Re: The Struggle For The Heart Of The Delta: APC A Political Gamble. by Bensonn: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
[quote author=vire]

you didnt mean what you just said....a wrote a piece on the new APC and what i see coming and you open your mouth to call it rubbish....can you write anything better? and give me a piece of your mind if its not filled with kunu angry angry angry

why are you blowing your trumpet?
Re: The Struggle For The Heart Of The Delta: APC A Political Gamble. by luvmijeje(f): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
vire:

you didnt mean what you just said....a wrote a piece on the new APC and what i see coming and you open your mouth to call it rubbish....can you write anything better? and give me a piece of your mind if its not filled with kunu (
Op no vex abeg, mabinu jor. I just don't like that analogy and that your woe betide me article. We the electorates and Nigerians generally should be treated like queens that we are and not prostitutes.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Rulers Have Increasingly Seen Islamism As A Threat To Themselves / Jonathan, IBB, Ahmadu Ali Meet Over PDP Crisis / Who Are The Most Misconstrued/Misunderstood Politicians In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.