Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills (2024 Views)

Photos:ex Pres Jonathan Displays His Award As He Is Honored Yet Again In Geneva / Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama / Picture: President Jonathan On Arrival At The Emir Of Gombe's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by taharqa: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2013
berem: Shaking my head!
Until the head breaks off.. Amen to that
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Mustay(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2013
blink182: he could barely juggle the ball twice in a row. The annoying part was when the guy on his extreme left picked the ball and started juggling effortlessly-you do not outshine your boss. If he's fired I won't be surprised.

Touché!

You understand Naija wella! cool
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Itoroetti(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2013
WildChild00: Na wah oooo, na real wah, na wen Burhari and Tinubu go show us skills? cheesy cheesy

Buhari skills-boko bin bomb
Tinubu-dragging market with igbo people using her sister abi na daughter
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by akaOpene(m): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2013
blink182: he could barely juggle the ball twice in a row. The annoying part was when the guy on his extreme left picked the ball and started juggling effortlessly-you do not outshine your boss. If he's fired I won't be surprised.
U ar correct cos i watched it on NTA.He couldnt even juggle the twice in a row but that's by the way.How i wish he can fix our electricity problems cos then it wont matter if he can juggle d ball or not cos Nigerians will give him their applause.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comparision Ghana,nigeria,south-africa,kenya With Mauritius Singapore Of Africa / Nigerian Airports To Have Hi-tech Explosive Detectors - FG / Latest News On Abia Seaport/airport Project:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.