Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

How Do You Know Your Friend Really Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know Your Friend Really Loves You? (578 Views)

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know Your Friend Really Loves You? by ecochuks247: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
How Do You Know Your Friend Really loves You?

How do you know that a girl or a boy has a true love for you? Too many sweet words have turned the world of love into a world of delusion. Sometimes I get confused about whether a girl really loves or likes. What are some of the symtoms of real love?
Re: How Do You Know Your Friend Really Loves You? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
Act a scene

Get your friend and give him a gun
Call your true love over.
Once she sees him trying to shoot you, 2 things are involved:

Either she does those movie scenes where she takes a bullet for you fired by your male friend
OR
She watches as you get shot

Your answer will lie in one of those

Just make sure He aims for the shoulder

(1) (Reply)

How To Succeed A Must Read / Why Does My Friend Always Hang Up On Me When I'm Still Speaking To Her? / No Love Without Appreciating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.