Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security (22957 Views)

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Tolexander: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
Port Harcourt - The nation’s First Lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan arrived Port Harcourt Sunday afternoon for a three day visit.

Police Public Relations Officer in the state, DSP Angela Agabe who confirmed the development to the Vanguard said she was immediately flown from the airport to Okrika, her home, adding that she was in her home town over issues relating to the death of her mother, late Madam Charity Oba.

Meantime, ahead of her coming there was heavy Police presence on some major roads in Port Harcourt.

At press time Police and other security operatives had mounted surveillance on her residence on Bauchi road at the old GRA end of Port Harcourt.

They had also erected barricades at the two end of the road. Though vehicles were allowed to drive through the road which is a one way traffic lane but there were fears that traffic may be diverted from the road when she arrives her Port Harcourt residence

courtesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Tolexander: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
The last time she visited, the outcome isn't cleared finally.
Going to finalise her assignment.

To beat amaechi this time?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Garrithe1st: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ok Ph people, get ready for "The LockDown".....

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Day11(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
I hate dis kin news walahi angry

7 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by ofala(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
I dont support those that insult the first couple neither will i support those that are against PEJ visiting her home state or even completely relocating to Portharcourt........BUT must all her movements be dramatised? Must the common man suffer on the road simply because she is in the state. Incessant blockage of public roads because of PEJ is WRONG in every ramifications!

15 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by egift(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
PH brace yourself.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by redsun(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
She is just nuaseatingly loud,why can't she just be an ordinary unproductive citizen that she is and respect others rights.

Anyway,it is not exactly her fault,it is the nigerian way.She's just being a nigerian in charge.

22 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Mubby4luv(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
I don't knw whr to even strt undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by slimfit1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
The woman sha, its true if a dog wants to go missing he doesn't hear the whistle of its owner. God shall hear the prayers of one dying man one day.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Demdem(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Garri the 1st: Ok Ph people, get ready for "The LockDown".....

grin grin
This foolish woman made us see hell the last time she came around.

Believe u me, am boiling as I am reading this.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Sec5(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
why not allow this woman to drink water and drop cup! Are we still criticizing this woman constructively or are we doing it out of envy.If ur wife is to be in her shoes,will you allow her without security considering the security situation of this country? Let us be rational here.

32 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
....but i thought her mother has been buried already abi she get 2 mama?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Demdem(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
Sec5: why not allow this woman to drink water and drop cup! Are we still criticizing this woman constructively or are we doing it out of envy.If ur wife is to be in her shoes,will you allow her without security considering the security situation of this country? Let us be rational here.

So because she must be secured, the ordinary man working so hard to get his daily bread should be prevented from moving freely? Doesn't Amaechi, an elected official has security. Does it torment us, why should that from an unelected official do?

45 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Maxymilliano(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
berem: ....but i thought her mother has been buried already abi she get 2 mama?

The late Mrs. Iwarioba, popularly called Sisi is the first lady’s adopted mother since she lost her biological mum at an early age

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Demdem:

So because she must be secured, the ordinary man working so hard to get his daily bread should be prevented from moving freely? Doesn't Amaechi, an elected official has security. Does it torment us, why should that from an unelected official do?
You should have asked him what Patience Jonathan need all the security for?
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
Maxymilliano:

The late Mrs. Iwarioba, popularly called Sisi is the first lady’s adopted mother since she lost her biological mum at an early age
Oh i see! but na im go make her block almost all the road for ph ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Maxymilliano(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
berem: Oh i see! but na im go make her block almost all the road for ph ?

She didn't block almost all the road at Ph, from the report, there was heavy Police presence on some major roads and surveillance on her residence on
Bauchi road at the old GRA with barricades erected at both end.

Port Hacourt is far bigger than the place mentioned ...

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Maxymilliano:
She didn't block almost all the road at Ph, from the report, there was heavy Police presence on some major roads and surveillance on her residence on
Bauchi road at the old GRA with barricades erected at both end.

Port Hacourt is far bigger than the place mentioned ...
hmmmm.... na wah! undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by JohnFrankling(m): 1:22am On Aug 19, 2013
Good for her, she should enjoy now its her time
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by musaajebor(m): 1:38am On Aug 19, 2013
P1z sum1 shud help tich me how to post a comment on dis thread.am new to nland and must confess a learner.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 19, 2013
GEJ will be great without this 'last' lady. Ameachi is still an iidiot
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 19, 2013
Tolexander:

courtesy

You signature tho "
nairaland is like a toilet built by seun, where different people(members) come with a mask to poo. The moderators are poo caretakers and the guests, flies. Unfortunately, many members fight on top p
oo" smiley
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by fr3do(m): 1:59am On Aug 19, 2013
Gbawes:

Are you in PH?

I thought Yorubas only stay in Yoruba states? Blimey! Has Amaechi sold PH to the SW?

You fall my hand here. Why leave SW heaven only to end up at the creeks with shoeless people?

shoeless people rule!

''u can take hippo outta the swamp but u cant take the swamp out of the hippo''
timeless.

16 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Tyche(m): 2:20am On Aug 19, 2013
Are they expecting this woman to stay without security?

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 19, 2013
what do you think? na our first lady now.
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by thrugemaster(m): 2:33am On Aug 19, 2013
SEASON 2
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by amanikondo: 2:36am On Aug 19, 2013
[size=13pt]HIP HIP HIP - HIPOPO not HURRAY.[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by Adonike(m): 3:08am On Aug 19, 2013
Wow... She's welcomed!
Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security by BabaEleko(m): 3:08am On Aug 19, 2013
Round 2:

Portharcout people VS. her senselessency!!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others / South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. / Senator Nyako Speaks On Decamping From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.