Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy (17222 Views)

Jonathan, Worst Experience Ever For S-west — Osun APC / Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC / Former Governor Of Benue Confirms Doyin Okupe Is A Crook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
Akainzo:

You and Okupe are clearly birds of the same feather.

Woji Road (in Woji) has been awarded but work not started; Woji Road (In GRA) work is ongoing and has not finished.
Eneka Road: work is ongoing. The road is being expanded from a single lane to a dual carriage with drainages and walkways.
Okporo Road: Work ongoing. The road is being expanded from a single lane to a dual carriage with drainages and walkways.

Do enlighten us, which road was Just demarcated and called a Dual Carriage in Rivers State? You my friend are full of lies!

you call that Eneka road a dual carriage road in the works? you are very far from civilization, no need wasting my time.
it is only in your head that bushes are re branded orchard because it was done by Amaechi, pick a tape and measure the width of the damn! road and let me give you the CVE standard for a dual carriage road.
Amaechi did his last dual carriage road last tenure (3yrs ago).
do you guys even travel out of that village portharcourt? i bet you guys will be taking pictures in the middle of the road should you find yourself in Uyo, cally, Enugu etc.
At your age you don't know the standard for dual carriage roads and you cant shove your freedom of speech into ur @rse

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
Symphony007: how many roads did peter odili construct in his 8 years? Ameachi in his 5 years has constructed the stadium road, rumuola road, airforce road, ikwerre road, and many more. He even supervised the reconstruction of the collapsed airforce bridge which was one of odili's only achievement. You are busy running your mouth about ameachi who has done alot for his state while no one is speaking of the biggest ex governour thief, odili who roams free and even visits aso rock.

If i were you, i will leave ikwerre road out of it, but if you want to straighten your facts, you can as well say he did some patch work at some sections of ikwerre road, that will be gracious of you.

let me educate you a little, do you know that all the roads you mentioned above are not upto 10km if you sum it together, are you aware?

now, do you know the income of rivers state within the 5yrs under review?

someone dualized a 1.5km road, or 2.5km road, with billions and you pick your ogene in appraisal, it is either you are naturally daft or there is something about amaechi that gives you a hard on, either ways, i cant wait to find out

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by ldpele(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
for me its very simple,ameachi decamp,and let see how many vote rivers state wil give to GEJ. if that one dey fear u,then ua vote was actualy 1. be that has it may,ameachi should stil tell the populace how he emerge NGF chairman b4 this time,if it was vote or some punk recording the voting process and playing a micro scopic minutes of great time spent. i tink he should b able to tell us why jst very few attended his 1st inaugrual meeting which he claimd 19 castd their n supportd him
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Symphony007: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
jp philips:

If i were you, i will leave ikwerre road out of it, but if you want to straighten your facts, you can as well say he did some patch work at some sections of ikwerre road, that will be gracious of you.

let me educate you a little, do you know that all the roads you mentioned above are not upto 10km if you sum it together, are you aware?

now, do you know the income of rivers state within the 5yrs under review?

someone dualized a 1.5km road, or 2.5km road, with billions and you pick your ogene in appraisal, it is either you are naturally daft or there is something about amaechi that gives you a hard on.
dude, i won't abuse you cause i actually pity you and your ignorance. You call ikwerre raod patch work. You call the full overhaul of that road with underground dranaige, new street lights patch work. A work that extents into mile 4 where a fly over close to the school of nursing a patch work? How many km is choba road which is now under construction? How many km is ahoada road? The new fly over at choba? All this money spent on road not to talk of the one spent of health centers, schools, shonghai,RSSDA,etc...wow! I'm in awe of you my friend.
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by MrAboki: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
jp philips:

How many cars can pass okporo road at a time? do you over take on Eneka road? i don't blame you shaa, you ve stayed with Amaechi for so long that you don't even know what a dual carriage road is, how many of Amaechi's fly over can you overtake comfortably without folding your side mirrors and please if you don't drive, shut the fucckk up!!

you use keke pass okporo road get mind call am dual carriage lane, pathetic!!

There was an over night maintenance on woji road, so don't say he hasn't done any work there go to ACT Gen's office and see how much was spent on that over night charade.

Have you passed Trans Amadi lately? Amaechi is a disgrace that is why im not interested in whatever mess he landed himself

do you know how much he used to resurface elelenwo road? go and pass there now and i bet "ikeokwu shall be your case"
i continue to doubt what you use to ply ph roads that makes you think its heavenly, next time, im taking that tour with a camera so you and Amechi can stick out ur d1ckk from ur @rses and get to work Nonsense!!

[b]Heheheheheeee

See them Babylonians..

Yes!! Fashola is working, lemme go and take pictures of the bad parts of the state and dispute the fact that he is truly working... grin

Well listen sir, I have been driving for over 10 Years in Port-Harcourt. All the roads in that capital city, I know. I know what they were like under all the governors, from Godwin Abbe - Amaechi.

Which flyover are you referring to as Amaechi Flyover?!

Is it the Agip Flyover or the Elliozu Flyover?
- Well, are you aware that both these flyovers were awarded to contractors before Amaechi came into Power?!
- Are you also aware that those who awarded those contracts already gave them out to be one-lane flyovers (following in -the footsteps of Peter Odili whose signature style was one-lane bridges, flyovers and roads, examples include but not limited to; Rumuola One-lane flyover, CFC One-lane flyover, Slaughter One-lane bridge, Elelenwo One-Lane bride, The collapsed Airforce Flyover, e.t.c).
- Are you also aware that the Eliozu flyover was expanded by Gov. Amaechi (from the one-lane it was originally designed to be to a 1.5 lane bridge, within the bridges factor-of-safety limits) as best as he could taking into consideration that the pillars there were originally designed to accomodate just a one lane bridge..
- Are you also aware that the only reason that Agip Flyover is as wide as it is was because Amaechi came in just in-time before the piling work started on that bridge?!

Isnt it amazing how virtually every road that Amaechi has had to build in Rivers State, Demolition has to take place first. ERMM!!! List of a few dual carriage ways in Rivers State that were expanded from their previous 1-lane status;

1. Okporo Road - Expanded from 1-lane to Dual carriage with side walk, covered drainage and streetlight. (70% Complete).
2. Rumuomasi - Npkogu road: Expanded to a Triple-carriage way, complete with covered drainages, sidewalk and streetlights.
3. Airport - Omerelu: Expanded from single carriage to dual carriage, with drainage (in some areas cover drainages), sidewalk and streetlights.
4. Old-Aba Road: Expanded, with Streetlights, sidewalks and underground drainages.
5. Stadium Road - Aba Road:: Triple carriage, streetlights, cover drainage, sidewalk.
6. Npkogu/Nwaja rd - LNG Roundabout: Dualized, Streetlight, Sidewalk, Covered Drainage, And a dual carriage bridge being built. (60% Complete).
7. Mothercat - Amadi Roundabout: Dualized, Sidewalk, COver drainages, Night driving aid.
8. Amadi junction - Abuloma: Dualized, Covered drainages, sidewalk..
8. Woji Rd. (GRA) - Underground Drainages, sidewalk, Road elevated, ..
9. Rumuokwuta - Choba Rd.. - Dualized, Covered Drainages, Sidewalk, Streetlights..
I'm tired.. Basically put, EVERY road that Amaechi has worked on in port-harcourt was expanded from it previous size. #FACT!

Npkogu Road that you talked about has been marked for demolition.. The government is already valuing properties where compensation would have to be paid.. If RCC has mobilized on the Slaughter Elelenwo Road, then Npkogu Road is as good as done..

You keep speaking about the amount of money spent on the road, well I dont know. But It sure beats us having to repair ALL the roads that Odili already spent money fixing under his government. Woji Road has been marked for work.. When once the opposition members like Eze Temple Ejekwu and co back off, Work will commence in earnest..

Elelenwo Road was resurfaced temporarily pending the proper commencement of work on that road which includes the expansion, dualization and electrification of that road starting from the Eleme axis to the Aba road axis.. grin

And YEAH!!! I dont drive in Port-Harcourt hommie.. I'm driven.. grin

So call me a fool all you want.. Its still can never change the fact that you are a pathological lair. grin
[/b]
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Symphony007: dude, i won't abuse you cause i actually pity you and your ignorance. You call ikwerre raod patch work. You call the full overhaul of that road with underground dranaige, new street lights patch work. A work that extents into mile 4 where a fly over close to the school of nursing a patch work? How many km is choba road which is now under construction? How many km is ahoada road? The new fly over at choba? All this money spent on road not to talk of the one spent of health centers, schools, shonghai,RSSDA,etc...wow! I'm in awe of you my friend.

who awarded the contract for the flyover bridge at Ikwerre by Abacha road, tell us the date?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by MrAboki: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
jp philips:

you call that Eneka road a dual carriage road in the works? you are very far from civilization, no need wasting my time.
it is only in your head that bushes are re branded orchard because it was done by Amaechi, pick a tape and measure the width of the damn! road and let me give you the CVE standard for a dual carriage road.
Amaechi did his last dual carriage road last tenure (3yrs ago).
do you guys even travel out of that village portharcourt? i bet you guys will be taking pictures in the middle of the road should you find yourself in Uyo, cally, Enugu etc.
At your age you don't know the standard for dual carriage roads and you cant shove your freedom of speech into ur @rse

[b]And he calls Uyo... grin

Uyo!! Where Apkabio built and entire express road and barely had to demolish up to 10 brick houses, talkless of storey building.. grin

He calls Calabar that has always been like that from the beginning... Did Liyel or DUke have to demolish anywhere to do up Marian or I.B.B?! Why not visit Calabar south and then talk.

Enugu!!! Negro puleeeze!

This is a serious conversation for serious minds.. Compare Lagos and Port Harcourt. Cos these two cities face the exact same challenges. Trying to expand an already built up cities. Each expansion comes with Billions in compensation. Start from there. Thats why Fashola cant expand certain roads that need expansion.. The Compensation alaone is going to criple Lagos. Look at the amount of money spent on Compensation for jus the Monorail.. Imagine what we would need to pay in the future for the Phase 2 of that project.

You really sound like a teenager.. grin

Madam!! How much for fake Mace.. angry
[/b]
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by MrAboki: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
jp philips:

who awarded the contract for the flyover bridge at Ikwerre by Abacha road, tell us the date?

That contract was awarded by either Celestine Omehia or Odili..
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Aboki:

[b]Heheheheheeee

See them Babylonians..

Yes!! Fashola is working, lemme go and take pictures of the bad parts of the state and dispute the fact that he is truly working... grin

Well listen sir, I have been driving for over 10 Years in Port-Harcourt. All the roads in that capital city, I know. I know what they were like under all the governors, from Godwin Abbe - Amaechi.

Which flyover are you referring to as Amaechi Flyover?!

Is it the Agip Flyover or the Elliozu Flyover?
- Well, are you aware that both these flyovers were awarded to contractors before Amaechi came into Power?!
- Are you also aware that those who awarded those contracts already gave them out to be one-lane flyovers (following in -the footsteps of Peter Odili whose signature style was one-lane bridges, flyovers and roads, examples include but not limited to; Rumuola One-lane flyover, CFC One-lane flyover, Slaughter One-lane bridge, Elelenwo One-Lane bride, The collapsed Airforce Flyover, e.t.c).
- Are you also aware that the Eliozu flyover was expanded by Gov. Amaechi (from the one-lane it was originally designed to be to a 1.5 lane bridge, within the bridges factor-of-safety limits) as best as he could taking into consideration that the pillars there were originally designed to accomodate just a one lane bridge..
- Are you also aware that the only reason that Agip Flyover is as wide as it is was because Amaechi came in just in-time before the piling work started on that bridge?!

Isnt it amazing how virtually every road that Amaechi has had to build in Rivers State, Demolition has to take place first. ERMM!!! List of a few dual carriage ways in Rivers State that were expanded from their previous 1-lane status;

1. Okporo Road - Expanded from 1-lane to Dual carriage with side walk, covered drainage and streetlight. (70% Complete).
2. Rumuomasi - Npkogu road: Expanded to a Triple-carriage way, complete with covered drainages, sidewalk and streetlights.
3. Airport - Omerelu: Expanded from single carriage to dual carriage, with drainage (in some areas cover drainages), sidewalk and streetlights.
4. Old-Aba Road: Expanded, with Streetlights, sidewalks and underground drainages.
5. Stadium Road - Aba Road:: Triple carriage, streetlights, cover drainage, sidewalk.
6. Npkogu/Nwaja rd - LNG Roundabout: Dualized, Streetlight, Sidewalk, Covered Drainage, And a dual carriage bridge being built. (60% Complete).
7. Mothercat - Amadi Roundabout: Dualized, Sidewalk, COver drainages, Night driving aid.
8. Amadi junction - Abuloma: Dualized, Covered drainages, sidewalk..
8. Woji Rd. (GRA) - Underground Drainages, sidewalk, Road elevated, ..
9. Rumuokwuta - Choba Rd.. - Dualized, Covered Drainages, Sidewalk, Streetlights..
I'm tired.. Basically put, EVERY road that Amaechi has worked on in port-harcourt was expanded from it previous size. #FACT!

Npkogu Road that you talked about has been marked for demolition.. The government is already valuing properties where compensation would have to be paid.. If RCC has mobilized on the Slaughter Elelenwo Road, then Npkogu Road is as good as done..

You keep speaking about the amount of money spent on the road, well I dont know. But It sure beats us having to repair ALL the roads that Odili already spent money fixing under his government. Woji Road has been marked for work.. When once the opposition members like Eze Temple Ejekwu and co back off, Work will commence in earnest..

Elelenwo Road was resurfaced temporarily pending the proper commencement of work on that road which includes the expansion, dualization and electrification of that road starting from the Eleme axis to the Aba road axis.. grin

And YEAH!!! I dont drive in Port-Harcourt hommie.. I'm driven.. grin

So call me a fool all you want.. Its still can never change the fact that you are a pathological lair. grin
[/b]

arguing with you wont do me any good, you know why because you dont even know my vexation.
you said okporo road is a dual carriage road, please state the dimensions?

you have admitted you dont know how much rivers state rakes in as revenue, well lemme give you a little heads up

for their federal allocation, educate yourself here and extrapolate to 5yrs

http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/2012-10-29-11-09-25/news/252-federal-allocation-fg-states-and-lgs-share-n731-133-billion

for internally generated, feed your eyes here and extrapolate to 5yrs

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2013/03/13/rivers-internal-revenue-hits-n9-5bn-as-rsg-begins-n120bn-loan-repayment/

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by henrysam(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
take dat: "Where was Doyin Okupe when Governor Amaechi led Rivers electorates to overwhelmingly give President Jonathan over two million votes, the highest by any State in the last presidential election?"
So rivers people do not have a mind of their own, it was ameachi thst directed them to vote for Jonathan.I just pity your reasoning.

Far from Public Notice! He is a Pay-For-Hire Political Jobber. cheesy
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by shejane: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
@jp philphs wot are d tins oda govs are doing dat ameachi is nt doing? U mentioned enugu bt I kw ameachi is touching both health, skuls nd roads
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Aboki:

That contract was awarded by either Celestine Omehia or Odili..

God bless you, now, give me two reasons why i wouldn't call the guy that attributed it to Amaechi a fool?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
shejane: @jp philphs wot are d tins oda govs are doing dat ameachi is nt doing? U mentioned enugu bt I kw ameachi is touching both health, skuls nd roads

stop giving us stories, point to facts, we have heard enof press release from the Govt house.

mention what he did, for how much? and we verify the standard, can you?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by MrAboki: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
jp philips:

God bless you, now, give me two reasons why i wouldn't call the guy that attributed it to Amaechi a fool?

Because that road was awarded to Bulletine, the same comapny that built us the collapsed Airforce Flyover, the collapsing Slaughter flyover, the half-baked Elelenwo flyover amongst many other shoddy road works done by Odili.

Because that Flyover was originally designed to ba a One-lane flyover.. Not the 2-lane that it currently is.

Because that bridge was abandoned till Amaechi twisted their arms to mobilize to site.

So technically, Amaechi gets the credit, not Odili.

AND WHY HASNT BULLETINE WON ANYMORE ROAD CONTRACTS IN RIVERS STATE?!
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Aboki:

[b]And he calls Uyo... grin

Uyo!! Where Apkabio built and entire express road and barely had to demolish up to 10 brick houses, talkless of storey building.. grin

He calls Calabar that has always been like that from the beginning... Did Liyel or DUke have to demolish anywhere to do up Marian or I.B.B?! Why not visit Calabar south and then talk.

Enugu!!! Negro puleeeze!

This is a serious conversation for serious minds.. Compare Lagos and Port Harcourt. Cos these two cities face the exact same challenges. Trying to expand an already built up cities. Each expansion comes with Billions in compensation. Start from there. Thats why Fashola cant expand certain roads that need expansion.. The Compensation alaone is going to criple Lagos. Look at the amount of money spent on Compensation for jus the Monorail.. Imagine what we would need to pay in the future for the Phase 2 of that project.

You really sound like a teenager.. grin

Madam!! How much for fake Mace.. angry
[/b]

Is this all you have to say about the issues raised? haba! no be you again? you can do better than that. tell your audience the dimensions of Amaechi's Okporo road, i am coming to other roads, when i get my facts

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by MrAboki: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
jp philips:

Is this all you have to say about the issues raised? haba! no be you again? you can do better than that. tell your audience the dimensions of Amaechi's Okporo road, i am coming to other roads, when i get my facts

Maybe you should tell them the dimension of the road prior to him working on it...

Also tell them the amount of Buildings that had to be pulled down to even achieve the present dimensions achieved..

Keep Trying!
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Maybe you should tell them the dimension of the road prior to him working on it...

Also tell them the amount of Buildings that had to be pulled down to even achieve the present dimensions achieved..

Keep Trying!

who is the liar now?

i will show you a picture where a car managed to drive side by side with a keke on that road, so you will tell me where the standard of dual carriage lane has become, car + keke = thats all

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by agbameta: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
This is serious beating and smackdown. I'm sure the aso rock headmaster felt the blows and verbal molestation from the article too.

If you no respect yourself and your office, den go drag you for ground like a nonentity..GEJ don suffer... grin
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Because that road was awarded to Bulletine, the same comapny that built us the collapsed Airforce Flyover, the collapsing Slaughter flyover, the half-baked Elelenwo flyover amongst many other shoddy road works done by Odili.

Because that Flyover was originally designed to ba a One-lane flyover.. Not the 2-lane that it currently is.

Because that bridge was abandoned till Amaechi twisted their arms to mobilize to site.

So technically, Amaechi gets the credit, not Odili.

AND WHY HASNT BULLETINE WON ANYMORE ROAD CONTRACTS IN RIVERS STATE?!

Technically, Amaechi got the credit for over seeing the contract in his tenure whereas Odili and Omehia, has completed payment for the bridge.

technically, you and your cohorts lied when you said that ikwerre road plus the bridge was done by Amaechi, and Technically, your facts speaks from two compasses of your mouth.

Technically, you are sounding boring, pls change the subject because technically, Amaechi's first tenure roads were good but very short compared to the Amount he collected,

technically all his second tenure roads are below standard not just by quality (Nigerians are used to) but by overwhelming reduction in carriage capacity which technically, qualifies his roads to be mere streets.

Technically, Amaechi has failed rivers people and i categorically implore him to go back to work and technically leave Okupe and his madness alone.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by MrAboki: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
jp philips:

Technically, Amaechi got the credit for over seeing the contract in his tenure whereas Odili and Omehia, has completed payment for the bridge.

technically, you and your cohorts lied when you said that ikwerre road plus the bridge was done by Amaechi, and Technically, your facts speaks from two compasses of your mouth.

Technically, you are sounding boring, pls change the subject because technically, Amaechi's first tenure roads were good but very short compared to the Amount he collected,

technically all his second tenure roads are below standard not just by quality (Nigerians are used to) but by overwhelming reduction in carriage capacity which technically, qualifies his roads to be mere streets.

Technically, Amaechi has failed rivers people and i categorically implore him to go back to work and technically leave Okupe and his madness alone.

You failed to state that Rivers State does not pay 100% upfront for contracts awarded.. But Yet paid Bulletine 100% upfront for that flyover, to build a single carriage flyover. That contarct I learnt was signed and paid for by Omehia less than 24 hours before he left office.. grin

Who built Ikwerre road?! Was it the same company that Built the flyover?!

If you cant provide facts to back your allegations, then whats the point of this discussion. Until we see the Pictures and other such proofs..
This dicussion is officially adjoined..
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Symphony007: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
jp philips:

i deliberatly left mr aboki to debate you on my post's you quoted. But before you continue, i'm wondering why you fail to mention the primary healthcare centers, model primary schools, model secondary schools, the RSSDA and many more.
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Amanwulu1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Symphony007: how many roads did peter odili construct in his 8 years? Ameachi in his 5 years has constructed the stadium road, rumuola road, airforce road, ikwerre road, and many more. He even supervised the reconstruction of the collapsed airforce bridge which was one of odili's only achievement. You are busy running your mouth about ameachi who has done alot for his state while no one is speaking of the biggest ex governour thief, odili who roams free and even visits aso rock.
can somebody also assess gej sincerely in comparism to d performances of his predecesors?
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Aboki:

You failed to state that Rivers State does not pay 100% upfront for contracts awarded.. But Yet paid Bulletine 100% upfront for that flyover, to build a single carriage flyover. That contarct I learnt was signed and paid for by Omehia less than 24 hours before he left office.. grin

Who built Ikwerre road?! Was it the same company that Built the flyover?!

If you cant provide facts to back your allegations, then whats the point of this discussion. Until we see the Pictures and other such proofs..
This dicussion is officially adjoined..

The question was, who awarded contract for the bridge? and we got the right answer, the circumstances not withstanding that is ok! by me.

lemme give you a heads up with Amaechi's demolitions, yes, anytime we see a 1.5km road done with huge billions amaechi tells us, that 60% goes to compensation, we are still putting witnesses together to testify in court because most of those cases are still in court.

do you know that Amaechi does not compensate land reg. deeds less than 5yrs old, even if you pay millions in rivers state penalty charges for backlog, are you aware?

Are you aware that in some areas like Nkpogu, Elekahia, Woji GRA, etc amaechi compensated only those with C of O, deed did not fly in those areas?
Abeg, how many people have C of O in rivers state? is it easy to get Amaechi to sign C of O for you knowing that he may demolish the house tomorrow and compensate you?

the so called Greater portharcourt has taken over all the lands in Rivers state, have you bothered to ask what becomes of the Land owners in GP ear marked areas?

we continue asking? is it the few people who were compensated that incurred the so called billions?

now, here is the shocker, According to the chiefs in woji who stopped him from demolishing that Area, made an Allegation that till date, Amaechi has not denied.

they said that When the govt wants to compensate you, first your property is valued, not by an independent valuer or consultant but by Govt valuers who under values you property to nothing.

All those people who received compensation were actually paid pittance compared to the real value of their property.

An example is thus; a plot of land in Rumuibekwe is selling for between 17m to 25m depending on the area, now, 6 flats of 2 bedroom each (std) sitting on two plots of land is valued at 13million by Amaechi's standard, what kinda magic evaluation is that?

since this info came out and aggrieved people went to court, Amechi did not refute any of the claims, so tell me, where did all the money go to? were the affected properties adequately compensated? these are the real issues.

I am tired of all these Amaechi noise, fair enough he did great in his first tenure and all the good things you guys are writing up there were all fall outs from the first tenure. this present tenure is a charade of Noise and distractions.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
Symphony007: i deliberatly left mr aboki to debate you on my post's you quoted. But before you continue, i'm wondering why you fail to mention the primary healthcare centers, model primary schools, model secondary schools, the RSSDA and many more.

First tenure, tell us about this tenure,
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by xcllaxix(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
Okupe is inviting trouble on himself...
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Bushdiri(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
In 2011 before the governorship election in River State,Ameachi used the police force to destabilize opposition parties,police even went as far as tearing opposition posters,during the governorship election, Ameachi used the army,navy and police to scare away non PDP members,the also thumb print,write result and announced his victory ,in 2007 Ameachi used the judiciary (juju sharing)to lunch himself into River State Government House without voting or been voted for ,first in history,whereby removing the man we voted for, the God of justice is fighting for the people of River State, he should de camp to APC,and relocate to Lagos State,we don't need him here, Mr Mbu for life, we love him here, REMOVE HIM, and see the good side of Rivers youth

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Forwetinnah: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
..So Ameachi can grant interviews spewing all sort of rubbish and when the Presidents Adviser does same, Ameachis camp bore us with Long meaningless Epistles like these to vindicate themselves? EziOkwu!!
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Pattey(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
HNosegbe: In other news, 10 million Nigerian kids are still out of school.

That is more important.

And Amaechi has been recognized by UBE in the past as Best Governor in terms of provision of primary & secondary education. . . Info reaching us confirm he's stil building more more more schools. . . Not anyhow schools, standard, quality edifices!
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Longeria(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
jp philips: If the Amaechi's Govt still have time for all this big grammer, who or how will woji road and sub roads, okporo road, Eneka road be fixed? i don't get, rivers has the worst roads in Nigeria and our governor is busy throwing punches.
Road is the only social Amenity available for portharcourt residents and Amaechi is stil waannkkiinng on it.

his latest road maintenance formula now is, award contract worth billions, send the contractor to demarcate an existing single lane and hurrah! Amaechi has a dual carriage lane with only one feasible lane.

I tire for that mofo. shut up! and get to work
Thanks, don't mind those Lagos based Amaechi supporters. They will realise that Amaechi is a big fraud the day they step foot in rivers state.
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pattey:

And Amaechi has been recognized by UBE in the past as Best Governor in terms of provision of primary & secondary education. . . Info reaching us confirm he's stil building more more more schools. . . Not anyhow schools, standard, quality edifices!

sorry to tell you that for the past 8 months, there has been an illegal deduction of between 45% to 60% from teachers salaries depending on your grade, the teachers have left, the ones that stayed have no single experience, as a matter of fact, corpers in rivers state are given 3 to 5 classes to teach a week, can you beat that?

A corper who is supposed to be an auxiliary teacher? with no training in teaching. now tell me, what quality do you expect from Amaechi's schools?
Have you bothered to ask why private schools in Ph charge very high? the reason is because the state schools are comatose.

Amaechi renovated the buildings during his first tenure, something that even the opposition in rivers state gave him credit for, but pretty building does not equate to high education standard.
do you know that most of the renovated schools fall below capacity? eg, a school that was formerly carrying 1000 pupils is renovated to accommodate 400pupils, where will 600 study?

After the good hands left, the state govt is doing recruitment for new teachers lol.
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Dan2ike: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
Imagine, just imagine that Buhari wins the 2015 presidential election, with amaechi as his vice. Wouldn't it be a curse on the entire south? What then would amaechi tell the south-south people? Let Gov. Amaechi reconcile with Gej, and not be a spoiler, for about 95% of Rivers people are not with Gov. Amaechi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations / Oil Crash: Nigeria Producing At $5 Per Barrel Loss / Buhari To Spend N3.9bn On Aso Rock Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.