Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,639 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy (17225 Views)

Jonathan, Worst Experience Ever For S-west — Osun APC / Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC / Former Governor Of Benue Confirms Doyin Okupe Is A Crook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by goodtalk(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Okupe is a disgrace to the presidency! i wonder why the likes of him are giving such jobs ( presidential spoke man) well team Amaechi left him on tackled for too long. The messier okukpes utterances become the weaker Jonathan is made to look afrall he represents him, its only a weak and dieing man that throws tantrums! lipsrsealed
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by ibietela2(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
shejane: @jp philphs wot are d tins oda govs are doing dat ameachi is nt doing? U mentioned enugu bt I kw ameachi is touching both health, skuls nd roads

The empty schools and hospitals??
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by ibietela2(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pattey:

And Amaechi has been recognized by UBE in the past as Best Governor in terms of provision of primary & secondary education. . . Info reaching us confirm he's stil building more more more schools. . . Not anyhow schools, standard, quality edifices!

Empty schools right?? Who will attend the school opposite Silverbird??
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by ProfSule(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Gbawes: Amaechi please shut up already, we're tired of you. You can relocate to the SW and please take Chidi with you.

Don't forget the mace. Thanks.

Paid bastard.
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by millionaireman: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Aboki: Amaechi just nut-kicked Doyin Okupe..

Amaechi is the guy on the floor being nut-kicked.

Amaechi is his worst - sorry best - enemy.
Silence is golden, only fools break it at any useless turn.
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by dozai: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
jp philips:

arguing with you wont do me any good, you know why because you dont even know my vexation.
you said okporo road is a dual carriage road, please state the dimensions?

you have admitted you dont know how much rivers state rakes in as revenue, well lemme give you a little heads up

for their federal allocation, educate yourself here and extrapolate to 5yrs

http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/2012-10-29-11-09-25/news/252-federal-allocation-fg-states-and-lgs-share-n731-133-billion

for internally generated, feed your eyes here and extrapolate to 5yrs

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2013/03/13/rivers-internal-revenue-hits-n9-5bn-as-rsg-begins-n120bn-loan-repayment/
What did ur brother Peter Odili do with all these money throughout his 8 yrs
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
dozai:

Odili has a perpetual injunction as such cannot be probed,
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by SolarDEnergy: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2013
I hard someone call Okupe the attack Dog doing his job well (smiles) ridiculous indeed but am happy because dis fellow himself realized Okupe to be a barking dog(smiles)..just a dog..It amaze me again when people criticize AMACHIE base on performance..pls is Mr presidos government any better(smiles)..can someone tell me any thing working in dis government..its very glaring most of d governors perform in there states..pls can someone mention any achievement by dis present govt..laughter.
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by PStacks(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
A Yoruba proverb says.. The insect that eats the vegetable, lives on the vegetable..

Kokoro ti'n je efoh. Ara efoh lo wa
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Ikiriye(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mr Aboki:

[b]You will keep lying until your surname changes to Linus...

Please name one road that Amaechi demarcated a single lane and called it dualized.... We are waiting o!!

Opkoro Road - Is that road not currently under construction?! Infact was that road not expanded from its original size?! - Answers required
YOU ARE FOOLISH,MUST A ROAD CONSTRUCTION NOT HAVE TIME FOR COMPLETION.IF AMAECHI PAID YOU TO BE ON NL TO COMPENSATE FOR HIS UGLY SIDE THEN I PITY YOU.LOOK AT IWOFE ROAD,HOW MUCH MORE IS HE GOING TO SPEND OUR MONIES COMPENSATING QUACKS THAT CAN NOT DELIVER.THAT IS THE KIND OF GOVERNOR WE HAVE.KETTLE CALLING POT BLACK.

Woji Road - Is that not the same road that Temple Ejekwu and the band of Ikwerres there have insisted on being paid unwarranted compensation before work commences?!

My guy please.. Call Amaechi names, but dont ever talk shiit about him when it comes to Healthcare, Schools, Roads, security and Electricity.. The roads to be fixed are still very plenty, but the roads that have been fixed, and being fixed are plentier.[/b]
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Ikiriye(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
Symphony007: dude, i won't abuse you cause i actually pity you and your ignorance. You call ikwerre raod patch work. You call the full overhaul of that road with underground dranaige, new street lights patch work. A work that extents into mile 4 where a fly over close to the school of nursing a patch work? How many km is choba road which is now under construction? How many km is ahoada road? The new fly over at choba? All this money spent on road not to talk of the one spent of health centers, schools, shonghai,RSSDA,etc...wow! I'm in awe of you my friend.

UNDERGROUND DRAINEAGE MY FOOT THAT WHEN EVER IT RAINS AT MILE 3 AND MILE ONE YOUR SO CALL UNDERGROUND DRAINAGE THEN BECOMES SURFACE RUN OFF DRAINS ABI
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Ikiriye(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
shejane: @jp philphs wot are d tins oda govs are doing dat ameachi is nt doing? U mentioned enugu bt I kw ameachi is touching both health, skuls nd roads

WHAT HEALTH COME DOWN TO PH AND SEE USELESS BUNGALLOWS NOT FUNCTIONING
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Ikiriye(m): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
dozai:
PETER ODILLI DID NOT WORK BUT HE IS QUIET FOR HIS FAILURE
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by ibietela2(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ikiriye:

UNDERGROUND DRAINEAGE MY FOOT THAT WHEN EVER IT RAINS AT MILE 3 AND MILE ONE YOUR SO CALL UNDERGROUND DRAINAGE THEN BECOMES SURFACE RUN OFF DRAINS ABI

No mind them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibibia Walter Abducted By Unknown Gunmen / Navy Rescues Hijacked British Vessel, ‘MT VECTIS OSPREY’ Picture / In Imo, Petrol Sells For N400 Per Litre, Tanker Driver Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.