Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy (17223 Views)

Jonathan, Worst Experience Ever For S-west — Osun APC / Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC / Former Governor Of Benue Confirms Doyin Okupe Is A Crook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2013
If the Amaechi's Govt still have time for all this big grammer, who or how will woji road and sub roads, okporo road, Eneka road be fixed? i don't get, rivers has the worst roads in Nigeria and our governor is busy throwing punches.
Road is the only social Amenity available for portharcourt residents and Amaechi is stil waannkkiinng on it.

his latest road maintenance formula now is, award contract worth billions, send the contractor to demarcate an existing single lane and hurrah! Amaechi has a dual carriage lane with only one feasible lane.

I tire for that mofo. shut up! and get to work
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Joepage(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2013
Noblechyk:
On point; u jus said it as it is.
honestly, u got it wrong. don't say what yu dnt knw.....be meticulous, observant, nd dnt draw obnoxious conclusions from over hyped political umbrella.
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by MrAboki: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2013
jp philips: If the Amaechi's Govt still have time for all this big grammer, who or how will woji road and sub roads, okporo road, Eneka road be fixed? i don't get, rivers has the worst roads in Nigeria and our governor is busy throwing punches.
Road is the only social Amenity available for portharcourt residents and Amaechi is stil waannkkiinng on it.

his latest road maintenance formula now is, award contract worth billions, send the contractor to demarcate an existing single lane and hurrah! Amaechi has a dual carriage lane with only one feasible lane.

You will keep lying until your surname changes to Linus...

Please name one road that Amaechi demarcated a single lane and called it dualized.... We are waiting o!!

Opkoro Road - Is that road not currently under construction?! Infact was that road not expanded from its original size?! - Answers required

Woji Road - Is that not the same road that Temple Ejekwu and the band of Ikwerres there have insisted on being paid unwarranted compensation before work commences?!

My guy please.. Call Amaechi names, but dont ever talk shiit about him when it comes to Healthcare, Schools, Roads, security and Electricity.. The roads to be fixed are still very plenty, but the roads that have been fixed, and being fixed are plentier.
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by omenka(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2013
Gbawes: Amaechi please shut up already, we're tired of you. You can relocate to the SW and please take Chidi with you.

Don't forget the mace. Thanks.

Shameless semi-imposter.
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Joepage(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2013
duality: [b]Without sentiments, Okupe was right.

-To know if Amaech used the police against others in the state, Ask the ACN leadership in the state.

-Does Amachi Really want to know the source of the text message? he must be joking.. Go ask the Leadership newspaper journalist the source of the presidential memo they published

- Amaechi mobilized support for the president when the going was good. Hes shouldn't forget that others did too.

-Is Amaechi a willing tool? when you look at all the governors from that region including Adams Oshomole from an Opposition party, You'll know that Amaechi is being used because he is a willing tool. Maybe when we see Akpabio and Babangida Aliu on the same page politically, the we can reconsider.

-Does Amaechi want peace? I think the answer is NO.

- Does the maxim " the enemy of my enemy is my friend" relate with Amaechi's relationship with the president? Yes it does.

- The only reason why some disgruntled politicians are interested in Amaechi, is because he seem to be against the president.

[/b]
sorry bro, but yu got notin to prove. politics is Wat u'v been dancing to. how can a presidential aid talk without facts, yet ua contempt having such a nuisance advise d man at d helm of ur countries affairs; to say dat u myt b a tool of ineffective admiration for an already decaying entity, would be unfair, as I respect ur opinion. but pple shd know the truth, not some words of controversy floating around.........
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Symphony007: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2013
jp philips: If the Amaechi's Govt still have time for all this big grammer, who or how will woji road and sub roads, okporo road, Eneka road be fixed? i don't get, rivers has the worst roads in Nigeria and our governor is busy throwing punches.

how many roads did peter odili construct in his 8 years? Ameachi in his 5 years has constructed the stadium road, rumuola road, airforce road, ikwerre road, and many more. He even supervised the reconstruction of the collapsed airforce bridge which was one of odili's only achievement. You are busy running your mouth about ameachi who has done alot for his state while no one is speaking of the biggest ex governour thief, odili who roams free and even visits aso rock.
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Symphony007: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Please name one road that Amaechi demarcated a single lane and called it dualized.... We are waiting o!!

Opkoro Road - Is that road not currently under construction?! Infact was that road not expanded from its original size?! - Answers required

Woji Road - Is that not the same road that Temple Ejekwu and the band of Ikwerres there have insisted on being paid unwarranted compensation before work commences?!

My guy please.. Call Amaechi names, but dont ever talk shiit about him when it comes to Healthcare, Schools, Roads, security and Electricity.. The roads to be fixed are still very plenty, but the roads that have been fixed, and being fixed are plentier.
please allow him to rant on. He is following the slogan "it's not a lie, if you belive it".
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by SolarDEnergy: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2013
Amaechi has Amazingly surprised me again with his level of maturity..frm all ramification he has shown more maturity,magnanimity and sophistication in his approaches,we all know Amaechi is the stronger of the two despite been the governor and not the president. Doyin Okupe is just a man trying to protect his pot of Soup and uncle Jona and his professor wife happens to be dat pot of soup ..(Smiles)..don't blame him its been long the guy got a job like dat..
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2013
Very very true
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2013
This fight still on? Abeg which episode una dey?

Amaechi should just shut up and face his administrative task. Im getting tired of this
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by vizboy(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2013
A woman was at home when she heard
someone knock at the door. She went and
opened the door and saw a man standing
there.
He asked the lady, "Do you have a vagina?"
She slammed the door in disgust.
The next morning she heard a knock at the
door and it was the same man and he asked
the same question of the woman,"Do you
have a vagina?"
She slammed the door again.
Later that night when her husband got home
she told him what has happened for the last
two days. The husband told the wife in a
loving and concerned voice "Honey, I am
taking tomorrow off to be home just in case
this guy shows up again."
The next morning they heard a knock and
they both ran for the door.
The husband said to the wife in a whispered
voice, "Honey, I'm going to hide behind the
door and listen and if it is the same guy I
want you to answer yes to the question
because I want to see where the bastard is
going with it."
She nods yes to her husband and opened the
door. Sure enough the same fellow was
standing there and asked the same question;
"Do you have a vagina?"
"Yes, actually I have" she said.
The man replied. "Good! Would you mind
telling your husband to leave my wife's alone
and start using yours."
O_o

follow on facebook at www.facebook.com/laughwithmedotcom

bookmark our site www.mfunnyjokes.com

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by eio2013: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2013
This man has not said anything meaningful. He thinks using insults is d way?
Okupe is really d attack dog and doing his work very well. Liar Mohammed of ACN sorry APC can tell u better!!! grin
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by eio2013: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2013
If Amaechi is matured as u claimed why did he run to a foreign station to cry fowl.... cheesy

Solar.D.Energy:
Amaechi has Amazingly surprised me again with his level of maturity..frm all ramification he has shown more maturity,magnanimity and sophistication in his approaches,we all know Amaechi is the stronger of the two despite been the governor and not the president. Doyin Okupe is just a man trying to protect his pot of Soup and uncle Jona and his professor wife happens to be dat pot of soup ..(Smiles)..don't blame him its been long the guy got a job like dat..

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Akainzo(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2013

You and Okupe are clearly birds of the same feather.

Woji Road (in Woji) has been awarded but work not started; Woji Road (In GRA) work is ongoing and has not finished.
Eneka Road: work is ongoing. The road is being expanded from a single lane to a dual carriage with drainages and walkways.
Okporo Road: Work ongoing. The road is being expanded from a single lane to a dual carriage with drainages and walkways.

Do enlighten us, which road was Just demarcated and called a Dual Carriage in Rivers State? You my friend are full of lies!
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Akainzo(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2013
eio2013: If Amaechi is matured as u claimed why did he run to a foreign station to cry fowl.... cheesy

You my friend, are a clown! I wouldn't want you associated with my alma mata.
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by donami(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2013
the story continues
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by tpapi: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2013
israel007: Please how do I put my car on reverse.

Ok don't bother. Found it
b4 u put ur car on reverse, pls help me pass d weed u r smokin to me, am also avin reverse problem
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by dad007(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2013
Joe page: honestly, u got it wrong. don't say what yu dnt knw.....be meticulous, observant, nd dnt draw obnoxious conclusions from over hyped political umbrella.
Dont mind him.The job of some fello in this forum is to hipnotize we the Nigerians to see evil to be good and vise visa.My fear is that they are doing it quite well. angry angry angry
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by rapberry123: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2013
Scientists Design Laser That Predict “When You Will Die”
Recently Scientists Have Designed A Laser that predict about When You Will Die. The simple, the 'death test'
Read more » http://www.iafrica.tv/?p=21594

Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by tpapi: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
Na wao, so na jus d small blow wey okupe give amaechi, na him dey make am dey vibrate like dis. Okupe carry go, u r d true son of ur fada
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Caseless: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
israel007: Please how do I put my car on reverse.

Ok don't bother. Found it
hope u've not fallen off the bridge u are on trying to learn how to put car on reverse?
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by dozai: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2013

U are a fat liar. Please someone should tell PHCN that RCC dualizing Slaughter / Elelenwo road has disconnected our light in Woji
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by MrAboki: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
dozai:
U are a fat liar. Please someone should tell PHCN that RCC dualizing Slaughter / Elelenwo road has disconnected our light in Woji

HUH!!

Are you serious that Slaughter to Elelenwo road construction has started?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by shejane: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
All I kw is dat ameachi is working in rivers state if u kw rivers state b4, as 4 jona he has nt come out 2 say anytin abt rivers crisis bt alwys attacking tinubu nd buhari
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by shejane: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
Am nt supporting jona or amechi, let dem concentrate nd make nigeria better instead of changing words, d likes of nyesome wike nd okupe are nt worthy 2b leaders
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by dozai: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Aboki:

HUH!!

Are you serious that Slaughter to Elelenwo road construction has started?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Go and see my bro. 2nd slaughter bridge and 2nd elelenwo bridges don start small small. RCC don mobilize fully near Chelsea filling station. Abeg make PHCN come dey fix we light oh.
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by shejane: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
No mata hw u wat 2 view dis, our leaders ar jus aft der own interest nt d masses. All na d same
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by Bensonite: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Nkpogu road seems dualised recently but only one lane is barely passable with more than a hundred dispersed pot holes for a less than 1km road.
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Aboki:

How many cars can pass okporo road at a time? do you over take on Eneka road? i don't blame you shaa, you ve stayed with Amaechi for so long that you don't even know what a dual carriage road is, how many of Amaechi's fly over can you overtake comfortably without folding your side mirrors and please if you don't drive, shut the fucckk up!!

you use keke pass okporo road get mind call am dual carriage lane, pathetic!!

There was an over night maintenance on woji road, so don't say he hasn't done any work there go to ACT Gen's office and see how much was spent on that over night charade.

Have you passed Trans Amadi lately? Amaechi is a disgrace that is why im not interested in whatever mess he landed himself

do you know how much he used to resurface elelenwo road? go and pass there now and i bet "ikeokwu shall be your case"
i continue to doubt what you use to ply ph roads that makes you think its heavenly, next time, im taking that tour with a camera so you and Amechi can stick out ur d1ckk from ur @rses and get to work Nonsense!!
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
Bensonite:

Nkpogu road seems dualised recently but only one lane is barely passable with more than a hundred dispersed pot holes for a less than 1km road.

dont mind the cheap f00l who think we don't know what Amaechi is doing, sign off big money, divide an existing road and call it dual carriage, end of story, i forgot that Nkpogu road.
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
dozai:
Go and see my bro. 2nd slaughter bridge and 2nd elelenwo bridges don start small small. RCC don mobilize fully near Chelsea filling station. Abeg make PHCN come dey fix we light oh.

yes!! they are there opposite chelsea, i saw them on Saturday, they prolly want to catch into this august break, the last time RCC mobilized to Okporo road was four years ago till they were recently replaced, don't beat your chest yet, till we get results.
Amaechi has fooled us enough, a city without state electricity, no pipe borne water, huge revenue, yet we beg for roads, the chief administrator is busy fighting Arm wrestling with Abuja, can you imagine??
Re: Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy by jpphilips(m): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
dozai:

not to worry, my pics will put you to shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Crash: Nigeria Producing At $5 Per Barrel Loss / Buhari To Spend N3.9bn On Aso Rock Maintenance / Bukola Saraki Wins Sun's Outstanding Politician Of The Year Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.