Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? (11551 Views)

We Never Denied Patience Jonathan Access To Vip’s Lounge At Airport – FAAN Says / Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by rockbase360: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2013
Why on earth will a sane society lock-down an aiport for 3 hours because a so-called VIP will be landing at the airport? The first lady of the country visit's her hometown and everywhere is locked down. What is it with all these special treatment? i can't remember the last time an airport in the united states was temporarily closed just because a so-called vip was landing there.Even the president of the united states dare not order an airport to be temporarily closed. i lived in newyork for many years and have noticed that various heads of states/governments are ordered to land at military bases and not at this main airport so as not to inconvience the average american during the United NATIONS SUMMIT(S). It is completely the opposite in our dear country. WHY ARE WE VIP CRAZY?!!!!!....

20 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by sheedy407(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2013
Dancing and hanging everibody close to me for making front page d 6th 2day
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2013
It is as a result of too much suffering before they emerged leader if not, it should be because of bouyancy with lack of Knowledge nor Education ( they pass through school but school doesn't pass through them) to convey such greatness !!

Thats the price we have to pay for allowing ''mediocres dem'' to control our affairs ....... And They are Africans, we love it loud here ,man !!!

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
WELCOME TO 9Ja

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by bionicdude(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
datz nigeria for u.where men are treated as gods and d average man is a nonentity.datz d prob wit nigeria in a bank a vip walks in all of u on d line are bypassed,in a place u are left on d line and d vip walks in den y wouldn't they shut down d airport for a first lady.my prayer is dat d day i want to travel no vip will be around so i can take my average nigerian self without hitches

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by Chinwem(f): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
They are not VIP crazy.....they are just crazy! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by Mubby4luv(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
[s]U said USA, this is Nigeria, everything happens.[/s]
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by Sijo01(f): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
Very Idiotic People (VIP)

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by SirElaw(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
They aint crazy. They just dnt have the interest of the massess at heart.
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by MrAboki: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
lol... @ OP.

So you no get respect for Big man abi?!

Pilot!!! On siren for that Dana Plane make ehn commot for road jor!! Then Overtake that Arik! angry

14 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by fckyourman: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Why ask us, go and ask them.
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by hustla(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
i just tire angry
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by gen2briz(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Crazy as in what?
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
We are the root cause of it all. Dont blame them. If you get there you wont question the 50 guys in ill fitted suit that will be attached to you as protocol. you will only think o how good it is for your first lady image. so leave them, na their time. when your turn comes, close the niger bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by MillionDollars: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
SirElaw: They aint crazy. They just dnt have the interest of the massess at heart.
nawa o. . Jst a YES or a NO
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by EPOMA(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
The same idiots will fly out in the name of bringing foreign investment to the country. Imagine investors being held down at the airport . Nigeria is such a big joke that the people living there do not even understand how serious it is.
Put up a topic about GEJ 2015 and you will see them coming out to rant while the country is going down

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by Ajibam: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hmmm....link?

cheesy
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by Fazhy: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
We are who we are.

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by sexymoma(f): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Abacha had enough, tighter, well trained securities and body guards... but what happened to him at last na common apple kill am.
Awolowo and Abiola had enough securities too, tell me where are they today.
Let them continue o!!! as if say na dem hold her life.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by moscobabs(m): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
pray make ur life too beta.
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by phemmyibjyahoo: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pls leave shepopo alone ko jaye oloba.
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by nerodenero: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Roads are closed when Her Excellency moves and since the air-routes/airspace cant be closed, there was need for the airport to be shutdown for easy landing and safety. I tell you, Nigeria is not a sane society.
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by nancyberry(f): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
Is it easy to be VIP ??
If e easy abeg lock am i go com wait next time
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
op you won't understand

if you don get like N50,000,000 for your account maybe you go understand

crazy my @ss

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by MSItachi: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
Naija: Long way to go

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by hypergig(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wole wz ryt when he portrayed her as unelected and unlearned..she's jez outright silly and totally nut, considering the fact that we elected Jona and not her and yet she still has the effontery to flaunt the resources of our strained executive arm...

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by abokinside: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
Because this is a banana Republic where govt runs a mumucracy unlike other climes where democracy has been adopted!
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by otijah(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
@op she is d wife of d president and d first lady for dat matter she deserves VIP treatment. Get a life joor

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by metti(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
VAGABONDS IN POWER VIP!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by omoba007(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
V. I. P.

military airport base✈

I dey laugh

Military no dey take nonsense ooo or you want make soldiers order V. I. P. Frog jump for misbehaving.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum / FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow / Abia Commissioner, Ndukwe Will Fight Back If Removed - Aide Warns Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.