Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Video: Students 'Porting' To Trade, Work, Raise Children on ASUU - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video: Students 'Porting' To Trade, Work, Raise Children on ASUU (12219 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Porting To Ghana Continues... / Latest News On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Video: Students 'Porting' To Trade, Work, Raise Children on ASUU by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
From a distance we sat and observed the "merry go round" between ASUU and the Federal Govt for since the strike started on the 30th of July 2013. We hoped, prayed and forced ourselves to believe that it would not last too long. As we slowly waited, our worse nightmare took form before our very eyes and we appeared helpless.
Truth be told, we are not helpless but merely victims of the limitations we place on our abilities. I and a few friends decided to do something about this, to take our destiny into our hands and kickstart the process for the change that we so much want by starting the #NigerianStudentsUnite movement. It has begun but it our responsibility (you & I) to ensure that it continually gathers momentum. We have used social media 4 positive change i.e Occupy Nigeria, ChildNotBride and the likes and also for jokes i.e Oga @ d top.
Today we have a chance to raise our voice again, this time for something that affects you and I most directly and our friends and family as well, but will we do it? I leave that to you to decide but I rep #NigerianStudentsUnite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solve This Maths Now And Win Instant N10,000 / 51 Bag First Class In UNIOSUN / Do Not Ever Use Wes For Transcript Evaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.