Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? (2388 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by 25more(f): 3:54am On Jun 07, 2008
what do you think is the most breathing taking way to propose to a girl that will make her say yes, yes, yes three times?
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Natasha2(f): 9:46pm On May 14, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROTFALMAO   grin grin grin grin For almost three years this topic has been here and no one has replied grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by 190: 9:48pm On May 14, 2011
Propose to her rite in the middle of stamford bridge
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Natasha2(f): 10:02pm On May 14, 2011
190 did you look at the date this topic was posted ? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by 190: 10:02pm On May 14, 2011
na true oo

ARRGH!! NATASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! angry angry
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Natasha2(f): 10:17pm On May 14, 2011
lolz what did I do? grin grin ;D190 you lied to me that's not you duh I just can't imagine that face speaking pidgin the way you do lolz tell me for the last time Is that you?
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by 190: 10:21pm On May 14, 2011
are u on facebook, so u can confirm it for yourself angry
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Natasha2(f): 10:30pm On May 14, 2011
lolz yep am on FB
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROTFALMAO   grin grin grin grin For almost three years this topic has been here and no one has replied grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO@ Natasha!
that is messed up! grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Natasha2(f): 10:34pm On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LMAO@ Natasha!
that is messed up! grin grin

lolz sometimes nlanders can be wicked oh grin grin grin grin grin grin but 190 and I are helping to resurrect the topic cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz sometimes nlanders can be wicked oh grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL! Sooo true. grin grin
three years though! LOL
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Natasha2(f): 10:41pm On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LOL! Sooo true. grin grin
three years though! LOL

you know i couldn't stop laughing when I saw the date I wanted to reply to the topic but after seeing the date and that no one has actually replied I decided not to grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 14, 2011
LMAO! I can see that you are still tickled by it!  grin grin
lol I understand! I have come across some abandoned threads myself.
I guess the notion that this guy was thinking he would get feed back on how
to please his babe proved to be an EPIC FAIL is what is the funniest part about it!  grin grin
Poor thing. I sure hope he improvised!
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by r231(m): 10:44pm On May 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROTFALMAO   grin grin grin grin For almost three years this topic has been here and no one has replied  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so u decided to wake it up  grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 14, 2011
lol hey r231. smiley
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by IYANGBALI: 10:45pm On May 14, 2011
take her to any mama put like iya basira food canteen na so i take catch my wife
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by r231(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lol hey r231. smiley

hello darling

how are ya
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by 190: 10:47pm On May 14, 2011
IYA NGBALI:

take her to any mama put like iya basira food canteen na so i take catch my wife
shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 14, 2011
r231:

hello darling

how are ya

I am doing great hun. smiley
Yourself?
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by r231(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I am doing great hun. smiley
Yourself?

i am ok. . . . . been sleeping and waking up

trying to recover from hangover grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 14, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

oh man bro, poor thing! I hate those! Only time will heal that!
that's what happens when u start popping bottles! grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by MMM2(m): 11:08pm On May 14, 2011
i dont know
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Natasha2(f): 11:12pm On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LMAO! I can see that you are still tickled by it!  grin grin
lol I understand! I have come across some abandoned threads myself.
I guess the notion that this guy was thinking he would get feed back on how
to please his babe proved to be an EPIC FAIL is what is the funniest part about it!  grin grin
Poor thing. I sure hope he improvised!

yeah I wonder how he/ she felt cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
r231:

so u decided to wake it up  grin cheesy
lolz i'm just a good Samaritan Nigerian grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Natasha2(f): 11:15pm On May 14, 2011
please you guys should check this out I don't know why I can't just stop laughing at the pinchur grin grin grin grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=488100 grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by r231(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2011
is dat a net shirt or waistcoat cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Natasha2(f): 11:27pm On May 14, 2011
lolz look at his posture and the way he kept his face  grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 14, 2011
LOL natasha has the giggles today. I hope you don't smoke ganja sis. No offense!  grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Pweety4me(f): 11:29pm On May 14, 2011
The guyz aitte. . .lol just the undecided
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Natasha2(f): 11:32pm On May 14, 2011
pweety i'm not talking about his looks oh its just that I found the pinchur to be so funny grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Natasha2(f): 11:34pm On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LOL natasha has the giggles today. I hope you don't smoke ganja sis. No offense!  grin
lolz grin grin grin grin but seriously look at that pic carefully grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 14, 2011
LOL he looks like a broke piimp! sorry to say!  grin

blurry azz picture. he should slap himself for that!  grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Way To Propose To A Girl? by Pweety4me(f): 11:39pm On May 14, 2011
Lool i see it now grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Swallowed His Testicle In a Fit Of Rage ! / When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated / Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.