Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection (4764 Views)

Anambra Sai Soludo - The Soludon (APGA) / APC Welcomes Soludo The "Solution" To The Party. / Soludo: The Face Of A Thief? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by pullyacap: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
gtrust: This is a cooked-up rubbish!

Soludo and GEJ are pals!

What is this one saying? Soludo and GEJ pals? You don't seems to know the meaning of the word 'pals'-someone who will always be there for you?? Has GEJ been there for Soludo at any point in time? He commissioned the EFCC to take him up on a contract scam during his tenure as CBN gov(don't tell me the president thru the AGF didn't know that Soludo his pal is to be question or investigated), he gave the go-ahead to his Special Adviser on SURE-P Nze Akachiukwu Nwankpo to also vie for the same post his pal Soludo is interested in, infact Soludo left a party(PDP) his pal is the president Do all those occurences add up or are just mere coincidences to you

Soludo to me has an aura of an accomplished personality who is not likely to kowtow for anybody hence the discomfiture of both Obi and GEJ to wanna trust him with an executive position
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
pullyacap:

What is this one saying? Soludo and GEJ pals? You don't seems to know the meaning of the word 'pals'-someone who will always be there for you?? Has GEJ been there for Soludo at any point in time? He commissioned the EFCC to take him up on a contract scam during his tenure as CBN gov(don't tell me the president thru the AGF didn't know that Soludo his pal is to be question or investigated), he gave the go-ahead to his Special Adviser on SURE-P Nze Akachiukwu Nwankpo to also vie for the same post his pal Soludo is interested in, infact Soludo left a party(PDP) his pal is the president Do all those occurences add up or are just mere coincidences to you

Soludo to me has an aura of an accomplished personality who is not likely to kowtow for anybody hence the discomfiture of both Obi and GEJ to wanna trust him with an executive position

Absolutely correct!

Jonathan Goodluck is a very weak and insecure person!

So heartbreaking each time I remember he is President. Why not allow us elect a Governor of our choice so that at least regionally we can at least make progress eventhough Nigeria does not want to make progress.
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by FreeGlobe(f): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Peter Obi has stuffed all Anambra money in his bank , boosted the capital base, pockets the interest and goes about telling Anambra people he is saving their money for them. Fraudulent and sadistic human being
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by FreeGlobe(f): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
mikeansy:

Absolutely correct!

Jonathan Goodluck is a very weak and insecure person!

So heartbreaking each time I remember he is President. Why not allow us elect a Governor of our choice so that at least regionally we can at least make progress eventhough Nigeria does not want to make progress.
We should pay him back in 2015. Let us not vote at all. Anyway instead APGA will win without Soludo, let PDP win. APGA is the new monster to be avoided like APC
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by pullyacap: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
mikeansy:

were you in Nigeria when Ngige accepted to follow his fellow man to swear before a shrine that he will criminally and illegally remit a certain amount monthly into Chris Uba's account? Just because he wanted to be Governor?

That's what desperation looks like! Grown up men with wife and children at home should be above board on some things they indulge in!

We are talking about a man who to this day has not conceded defeat to have lost the last governorship election and still has an ongoing case in court challenging Peter Obi's re-election but meanwhile since then has contested for Senate and preparing to contest for Governor in 2013. If this is not desperation what does desperation look like?

We are talking of a mean who for 2 years in the Senate has not done much in terms of sponsoring bills, which makes me wonder whether the so called record he had in his short stint as Governor was so that he can drag the people into his personal fight with his estranged Godfather even though his so called wonderful record falls short of the basic duties of an average Governor!

While not holding brief for Ngige a la the Okija shrine thing...I believe he has more than bounced back from whatever that occassion portrayed him to be. Thereby warming his way into the heart of the electorates while his tenure lasted which is still being spoken about till today as a benchmark for success no matter how relative

As for the new fad of misinformation going on about his not having sponsored or authored any bill, I beg to disagree as the Anti-Gay Bill and NHIS bill(amended) is co-sponsored by him. Moreso there is a lot to being a legislator than saying 'ayes' or 'nays'....a very important aspect of their job is lobbying that a federal govt project favourable to their state or constituency be inserted in the appropriation act....you can sponsor a bill n speak all the english under the heavens in the hallowed chamber,if you don't have a capital project lobbied and attracted to your constituency..to me you have failed!!
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
pullyacap:

While not holding brief for Ngige a la the Okija shrine thing...I believe he has more than bounced back from whatever that occassion portrayed him to be. Thereby warming his way into the heart of the electorates while his tenure lasted which is still being spoke about till today as a benchmark for success no matter how relative

As for the new fad of misinformation going on about his not having sponsored or authored any bill, I beg to disagree as the Anti-Gay Bill and NHIS bill(amended) is co-sponsored by him. Moreso there is a lot to being a legislator than saying 'ayes' or 'nays'....a very important aspect of their job is lobbying that a federal govt project favourable to their state or constituency be inserted in the appropriation act....you can sponsor a bill n speak all the english under the heavens in the hallowed chamber,if you don't have a capital project lobbied and attracted to your constituency..to me you have failed!!

SERIOUSLY ? anti-gay bill

off all the problems being faced by his constituency, anti-gay bill? what an important priority!
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by pullyacap: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
mikeansy:

off all the problems being faced by his constituency, anti-gay bill? what an important priority!

Mazi u sure don't want to grant any respite to Onwa as regards his senatorial performance?? But the crudest fact is that there is little a legislator can achieve whether we like it or not. Even if you sponsored or authored the best bill,you have a herculean task convincing the rest 108 senators to support it before it becomes a law and that is even after the president must have assented it. And don't tell me you don't know the many laws the legislators have passed in which almost all our presidents starting from OBJ down to GEJ have refused to assent which becomes stale after 2yrs unless the bill is vetoed. There is a whole lot of encumberance placed in front of the legislator. There is nothing like executive power...u want to do a road,build classrooms,pay salaries,grant bursaries etc u only have to 'explain to the house of assembly n pronto it is passed. Ngige has unfinished business in the Govt house and I feel he should be assessed based on his ability,competence and experience rather than the party he represents
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Na wa o. So the man that talks like an ******* is a deceiver-in-cthief Anambrans don enta 1-chance be dat.
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by djon78(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
I thank God for sites like these, where evil attrocities committed is brought to open. The desperation of 2015 may end up consuming the aso rock man, honestly. The best candidate in this Anambara election is Soludo followed by Ngige, and only one of them should become our Governor.

And honestly Igbo leaders need to ask themselves serious question, look at how the yorubas all aligned under Asiwajus leadership and one thing I give to him despote all his negativity he picks performers, infact he is a colosus in that, but when I look at my Igbo brothers with all the wiseness we claim, thugs, agberos, visionless, unintelligent men and renegades. That's why APC and any other progressive party should do their home work well, never relent and capture Anambara state because God forbid bad thing if those evil Abuja men impose Andy Uba, Ifeanyi Uba and the fidelity bank stooge on us, Chukwu ama nkwe(God forbid bad thing). And finally Peter Obi must be called to account on how he wasted our resources for 8 God forsaken years of locust, no wonder he so much politicied the Fashola saga, bloody snitch.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
mikeansy:

While your disappointment is perfectly understandable, I think we need to educate ourselves about precisely what a sponsored bill connotes in Nigerian parlance.

...One can have a Bill brought to the floor of the Senate or House of Representatives and the Bill will "Not Pass" Such a Bill may be thrown out on the First, Second or Third Reading. Or it may be thrown out during Debates or Voting because there are no merits in the Bill. The person that sponsored such a Bill would be credited with "having sponsored or presented a Bill" but to what use?

One can also present a Bill, have it passed, but the Executive would refuse to sign it or would Veto it. Then that Bill never becomes Law, but the person would be credited with "having Passed a Bill" again, to what use? Unless if the Senate over-rides the veto with a vote of 67% of the Senate or House of Representative. Try getting that!

Senator Ngige has an intellectual sturbboness that would not allow him to present a Bill for the sake of presenting a Bill. What he wants is that whatever Bill he presents; to be passed and signed by the Executive so that it would become law. Currently, he has about 6 Bills going through different stages of preparation for presentation, debate, passage and signing into law. He is not going to rush that process to please his detractors or to answer a name as "having presented a Bill"

Meanwhile, Senator Ngige has co-sponsored about five Bills that are in different stages of Reading in the Senate. Because these are collective or Committee Bills, no one Senator can take total credit for them. Individual members, are just "co-sponsors" of such Bills.

Source

Assuming Soludo remains keen on putting his popularity to the test in the upcoming elections, the only other realistic choice at this stage is to move across to a different party platform.
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by pullyacap: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
eGuerrilla:

While your disappointment is perfectly understandable, I think we need to educate ourselves about precisely what a sponsored bill connotes in Nigerian parlance.

Source

Assuming Soludo remains keen on putting his popularity to the test in the upcoming elections, the only other realistic choice at this stage is to move across to a different party platform.

Bless u Bro for pulling those from the archives!!!
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Eguerilla

I am not a loss what it means to sponsor or co-sponsor a bill and whether it will pass or whether it ends up getting vetoed!

I am aware of all this.

Just out of curiousity does anyone know what bills Ngige co-sponsored? may be it will be worth sharing that info!
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
mikeansy: Eguerilla

I am not a loss what it means to sponsor or co-sponsor a bill and whether it will pass or whether it ends up getting vetoed!

I am aware of all this.

Just out of curiousity does anyone know what bills Ngige co-sponsored? may be it will be worth sharing that info!

Now how much of the spiel excerpted below is spin, I don't know.

Ngige faults Obi over performance in Senate

The senator, who is representing Anambra Central in the National Assembly, made the rebuttal on Tuesday at Ayom N’Okpala, where he held a town hall meeting with members of the Awka North and South Federal Constituency.

He said contrary to the impression that had been created, he co-sponsored three bills, which he named as the Anti-Gay Bill, the Health Bill and the National Health Insurance Bill.

Governor Peter Obi had last week lashed out at the three senators, representing the state for their inactiveness at the Senate, stressing that they even failed to sponsor a single bill in their 30-month stay in the Senate.

But Ngige said those who had criticised him, were only trying to score cheap political points, in view of the forthcoming governorship election in the state, in which he is participating.

He said he had had to represent the entire Anambra State in the Senate, at some point, when the state did not have representatives from the other two senatorial zones.

He said apart from the Senate President and the Deputy Senate President, no senator had attracted more constituency projects to his constituency than him. The same, he said, went for jobs he had helped to obtain for qualified Nigerians, mainly from Anambra State.

Ngige urged the people to ignore such reports that he was among the 34 senators that had not initiated any bill in the Senate, stating that it was the handiwork of his enemies, who wanted to dent his credentials.

Source
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
The source-less cock and bull super story is NOTHING but "a tale.Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing"

I'm heart broken that Soludo was disqualified but the propaganda that it was the president that stopped Soludo in APGA cannot fly.

The president did not stop ACN from picking Oshiomole as its flag bearer at the last Edo election. The president did not determine the PDP candidate at that same election. The PDP candidate at the Edo election was the anointed candidate of Tony Anenih not that of the president. The president did not stop Olusegun Mimiko of Labour party at the last Ondo election, neither was the president directly involved in the selection of the PDP candidate for that election.

In fact, of all the elections conducted so far, the president has been directly involved only in that of his home state.

So why should that of Anambra state be different? Was the president not thinking of 2015 when elections was conducted in Ondo and Edo? Why should the president bypass PDP to determine what happens in APGA?

Even if Peter Obi is close to the president, what about Victor Umeh, who has the party structure in the bag and who is not known to be a close associate of the president?

And what will be the benefit if the president picks a candidate for APGA? Will the president conduct the election and announce APGA as winner?

If the president picks candidates for APGA in Anambra, who will then pick the PDP candidate?

And what does Peter Obi or Victor Umeh stand to gain by allowing the president to pick candidates for APGA? Is APGA looking for more federal appointments or what?

The whole cock and bull story does not make sense. APGA does not owe the president ANY favour. On the contrary, it is the president that is indebted to APGA, courtesy of the bloc votes the he gathered from Anambra in 2011. It is the president that should fulfil all the promises he made to APGA before the 2011 elections.

What is playing out in Anambra state is local politics. Peter Obi seems hell bent on handing power over to Anambra north.

If the president, who should be working hard to pay his debt to APGA based on the 2011 elections pact, is crossing party lines to determine what happens in APGA, then ALL the people in Anambra APGA are FOOLS.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by pullyacap: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The source-less cock and bull super story is NOTHING but "a tale.Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing"

I'm heart broken that Soludo was disqualified but the propaganda that it was the president that stopped Soludo in APGA cannot fly.

The president did not stop ACN from picking Oshiomole as its flag bearer at the last Edo election. The president did not determine the PDP candidate at that same election. The PDP candidate at the Edo election was the anointed candidate of Tony Anenih not that of the president. The president did not stop Olusegun Mimiko of Labour party at the last Ondo election, neither was the president directly involved in the selection of the PDP candidate for that election.

In fact, of all the elections conducted so far, the president has been directly involved only in that of his home state.

So why should that of Anambra state be different? Was the president not thinking of 2015 when elections was conducted in Ondo and Edo? Why should the president bypass PDP to determine what happens in APGA?

Even if Peter Obi is close to the president, what about Victor Umeh, who has the party structure in the bag and who is not known to be a close associate of the president?

And what will be the benefit if the president picks a candidate for APGA? Will the president conduct the election and announce APGA as winner?

If the president picks candidates for APGA in Anambra, who will then pick the PDP candidate?

And what does Peter Obi or Victor Umeh stand to gain by allowing the president to pick candidates for APGA? Is APGA looking for more federal appointments or what?

The whole cock and bull story does not make sense. APGA does not owe the president ANY favour. On the contrary, it is the president that is indebted to APGA, courtesy of the bloc votes the he gathered from Anambra in 2011. It is the president that should fulfil all the promises he made to APGA before the 2011 elections.

What is playing out in Anambra state is local politics. Peter Obi seems hell bent on handing power over to Anambra north.

If the president, who should be working hard to pay his debt to APGA based on the 2011 elections pact, is crossing party lines to determine what happens in APGA, then ALL the people in Anambra APGA are FOOLS.

Insincere9gerian....spin master extraordinaire

Check this out '' Anambra 2014: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo…The PDP, Fidelity Bank Connection http:///PU7GFC7Vjn"
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
A very poor move by Jonathan, if I may say. If Soludo is out of the race, then the election will be won by Ngige, under who Jonathan can kiss goodbye to votes from Anambra in 2015 causeTinubu through Ngige will rig him out. Peter Obi does not have the machinery nor performance to decide what will happen in the election. I hope Bianca Knows that there are enough Heavy weights in Anambra State that no single person can hijack the political machinery talkless if Obi. Allowing Peter Obi to play his game means the death of APGA. I support Goodluck for 2015, but not at the expense of the Ojukwu's legacy.

Looking also at the other side if Soludo, I suggest he builds bridges and reach out to GEJ to provide assurances. Politics is all about interest, by moving out of PDP he has already demonstrated that his future is not tied to Atiku. As long as Soludo is not playing any part in PDP primaries for 2015, he is not a threat to the president in any manner. Letting Soludo leave for the so called PDM is giving two new parties a lot of credence in the heart of the South East. The contest is between Soludo and Ngige, if you do not have one of them you are out of the race.

GEJ should allow Soludo to run, as an assurance , setup the the post election tribunal to run uptill 2015, in which case he will toe the line.
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by oneeast4: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
Abagworo: At least Rochas has been vindicated. Rochas won the Imo governorship using a weak APGA because he was popular as an individual. This Anambra governorship is between Ngige and Soludo but APGA is about making Rochas prediction come to pass. Anambra the progressives are waiting for you as the next member. Join the moving train and say no to tribalism.

Which okorocha is popular? If he was that popular he would have won through PDP, AA, ANPP, PDP and ANPP.

FYI: If if not for the influence of Ojukwu with the support of Obi and Umeh, Okorocha wouldn't have been able to win an LGA election based on his so called popularity.

As for APC, they can only dream about Anambra, but they can never ever get there. Anything marked boko and yeroba area boy's party can not come to Anambra. If they doubt let them try at the poll, they will receive the greatest shock of their lives.
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by oneeast4: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Everybody chill down. Good news will come soonest. Soludo may still be cleared after all, all these are political intrigues. They are still meeting and deliberating. Probably they will make a public pronouncement afterwards.
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
one.east4:

Which okorocha is popular? If he was that popular he would have won through PDP, AA, ANPP, PDP and ANPP.

FYI: If if not for the influence of Ojukwu with the support of Obi and Umeh, Okorocha wouldn't have been able to win an LGA election based on his so called popularity.

As for APC, they can only dream about Anambra, but they can never ever get their. Anything marked boko and yeroba area boy's party can not come to Anambra. If they doubt let them try at the poll, they will receive the greatest shock of their lives.

Why are some people so bereft of clear-cut,dispassionate presence of mind which are the needed ingredient to go through life successfully? Where did you people come about APC being a Boko Haram party and a party for and of yorubas alone I weep for the future of this country with the way supposedly educated youths just parrots patent falsehood just because we want to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it. So even if APC fields the best of candidates,Ndi Anambra are prepared to commit political hara-kiri just becos we don't want to have anything to do with the yorubas. Sure u will need the votes of this people to actualise an Igbo presidency when the time comes! Instead of us to be building alliances amongst ourselves,we allow politicians and deceivers to exploit our diversities to further create a gulf among us. Is Oshiomhole a Yoruba man? Is he not performing....think people!

Ngige has shown himself never to be a Yes-man to anybody yet you people are prepared to throw him away just because he is APC....
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by FreeGlobe(f): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
one.east4:
Everybody chill down. Good news will come soonest. Soludo may still be cleared after all, all these are political intrigues. They are still meeting and deliberating. Probably they will make a public pronouncement afterwards.
The earlier Soludo leaves these bunch of fools in APGA to another party, the better for him. If they could do this to him during screening then they would do worse in the primaries. Its better he joins another party now than for him to do so after a failed primary. Let me sit here and see how a relatively unknown Willy Obiano who has Yoruba roots will win Anambra election. Peter Obi is the new clown like rochas cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by ifechez: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
pullyacap:

Insincere9gerian....spin master extraordinaire

Check this out '' Anambra 2014: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo…The PDP, Fidelity Bank Connection http:///PU7GFC7Vjn"

you are pathetic. Are u aware of any Apga rule that says any aspirant must have stayed in the party for more than.a year. You are not even an Apga member and here u are fabricating trash.
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by ifechez: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
sagombugo:

Why are some people so bereft of clear-cut,dispassionate presence of mind which are the needed ingredient to go through life successfully? Where did you people come about APC being a Boko Haram party and a party for and of yorubas alone I weep for the future of this country with the way supposedly educated youths just parrots patent falsehood just because we want to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it. So even if APC fields the best of candidates,Ndi Anambra are prepared to commit political hara-kiri just becos we don't want to have anything to do with the yorubas. Sure u will need the votes of this people to actualise an Igbo presidency when the time comes! Instead of us to be building alliances amongst ourselves,we allow politicians and deceivers to exploit our diversities to further create a gulf among us. Is Oshiomhole a Yoruba man? Is he not performing....think people!

Ngige has shown himself never to be a Yes-man to anybody yet you people are prepared to throw him away just because he is APC....

how is soludo disqualification your problem? Are you.from anywhere close to anambra state? Why don't u go and eat Amara and red oil.soup. nonsense
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by FreeGlobe(f): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
ifechez:

you are pathetic. Are u aware of any Apga rule that says any aspirant must have stayed in the party for more than.a year. You are not even an Apga member and here u are fabricating trash.
Shut up you fool. Soludo joined APGA the same day as Willy Obiano who was cleared. Chuma Nzeriba joined APGA 24 hrs to election in the Senate election
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:
The earlier Soludo leaves these bunch of fools in APGA to another party, the better for him. If they could do this to him during screening then they would do worse in the primaries. Its better he joins another party now than for him to do so after a failed primary. Let me sit here and see how a relatively unknown Willy Obiano who has Yoruba roots will win Anambra election. Peter Obi is the new clown like rochas cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by ifechez: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:

keep ranting. Go and sleep biko.
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by ifechez: 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Shut up you fool. Soludo joined APGA the same day as Willy Obiano who was cleared. Chuma Nzeriba joined APGA 24 hrs to election in the Senate election

see ur life. Who cleared who? Am telling u the creteria and u are talking about a non member. Even obaze was disqualified becos he has no Voter's card but today he came to atani and obtained his before jumping in the next available flight to abj from asaba airport. Pls say what you know. Tanx
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by agbameta: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
This is one troubled and restless region. Troubled and restless economicaly, socially and politicaly.

They not only need sensible adults, they need a Moses toO.
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by FreeGlobe(f): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
ifechez:

see ur life. Who cleared who? Am telling u the creteria and u are talking about a non member. Even obaze was disqualified becos he has no Voter's card but today he came to atani and obtained his before jumping in the next available flight to abj from asaba airport. Pls say what you know. Tanx
My Friend, Willy Obiano, the Otunba Atayase of Ilemeso-Ekiti was one of the cleared candidates and he registered with APGA same day as Soludo, I could care less about an oseloka obaze
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by solopumpy227: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
It all sounds like beer-parlour gists but highly plausible!
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by Gregdcutie(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
djon78: I thank God for sites like these, where evil attrocities committed is brought to open. The desperation of 2015 may end up consuming the aso rock man, honestly. The best candidate in this Anambara election is Soludo followed by Ngige, and only one of them should become our Governor.

And honestly Igbo leaders need to ask themselves serious question, look at how the yorubas all aligned under Asiwajus leadership and one thing I give to him despote all his negativity he picks performers, infact he is a colosus in that, but when I look at my Igbo brothers with all the wiseness we claim, thugs, agberos, visionless, unintelligent men and renegades. That's why APC and any other progressive party should do their home work well, never relent and capture Anambara state because God forbid bad thing if those evil Abuja men impose Andy Uba, Ifeanyi Uba and the fidelity bank stooge on us, Chukwu ama nkwe(God forbid bad thing). And finally Peter Obi must be called to account on how he wasted our resources for 8 God forsaken years of locust, no wonder he so much politicied the Fashola saga, bloody snitch.
you are so right. My prayer still remains that its not too late before we the igbos realise we have to go home to develop our place. And to think whilst we've stayed here, we have become a major contributing factor to their development...with our unrelenting resolve and hardwork
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by ifechez: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:
My Friend, Willy Obiano, the Otunba Atayase of Ilemeso-Ekiti was one of the cleared candidates and he registered with APGA same day as Soludo, I could care less about an oseloka obaze

pls, what's your source? Am telling you as it is and you are talking poo abt an ekiti man with Igbo name. Why will peter obi be afraid of any body. If you think obi is afraid of soludo or even the midget ngige then u must be high on alomo. Do u know how many times he has recognized soludo's ingenuity? All dis are political and may be resolved to ur shame.
Re: Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection by oneeast4: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
I have asked you guys to calm down. I have been receiving some calls since this evening concerning the whole turn of events. And I can assure you that very soon the good news will break. Stop the quarrel, it will be settled and Soludo will be given his rightful place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) / What I Saw Today On A Facebook Group (Pic) / Picture Of Lokoja Stadium, Country Of Western Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.