Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,198 members, 7,845,951 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (212076 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
ncpat:

My guy don`t dull yourself, i`m just back from a market survey and about to make my purchase and I will advise any one reading this to buy the e-book as IMPORTEXPERT is here to give you one on one guideline on how to import your goods and start making money as this is Good business ideal.

Bros, I go try. I am doing serious research myself, my bb don here am for my hand yesterday and today!

@ Our Oga Bello, you still have not replied my mail o! Abeg do quick before a 'certain nairalander' lock the gates!

Thank you again
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Trippledots(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
importexpert:

yeah trippledots, you just fished out our winner, as you can see he is even our gate man now. he closes and opens the thread and he is the most active and engaging user for two consecutive days. so far we have 2 winners. ekandamie the question bot and shakol91 the gate man. lol.

this two users will surely have alot of bounties attached to their subscription. for the mean time, we are looking forward to see other new winners emerge. both new and old subscribers can stand a chance to win.

And for fishing out d winner? Any largesse for the fisherboy??
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Trippledots(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hmmmm, mr bello actually called me today....asin i had his missed call.....and his voice is so warm and welcoming. U got me sir/bro....thanks for ur genuiness. Dats all i need....

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
shakol91: . Thanks to my Oga at the top

do not mention
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
shakol91: Thanks Oga Bello I've received your mail Pls,is it wise to make use of pc to download those package or can I download it with my curve 2..

you can download them with any device. but be sure you are having a good network
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
rhemahills: paid dis morning and have gotten d ebooks am stil goin tru it. although most of d info are tins i kn but then i paid to have a mentor. i like bello's customer service@oga bello didnt c info abt d brand new laptop u advertised on ur site.
so my testimonies are comin soon

thanks for the compliment. kindly take your time to go through the ebook with title "general importation guide". all websites listed in the ebook deals with only new products. you will find hundreds of thousands of extremely cheap brand new laptops. thank you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
rhemahills: thanks for d domain name info. it really help.

thanks to you too. i was only delivering my promises.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
ncpat: sorry guys for keeping you people waiting, I will be making a purchase today and keep you guys posted

nice job brother. keep up the great job
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
oga bello i dey wait for your reply o
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
rhemahills: oga bello i dey wait for your reply o

Me too
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2013
ebiye55:

Bros, I go try. I am doing serious research myself, my bb don here am for my hand yesterday and today!

@ Our Oga Bello, you still have not replied my mail o! Abeg do quick before a 'certain nairalander' lock the gates!

Thank you again
. As usual,I av 2 close the gate now,so if ur still outside or wanna come in.."Am sorry oo"no way..goodnight to my fellow importers esp 2 ur Oga @ Top...sayin sleep lyk a Baby and wake up lyk a Giant..sweet dreams to everyone. if I'm late to open the gate in d mornin,ur free to jump the fence,but mind d barbwire sha
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Trippledots(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2013
Pls to those who are already ordering....whats d lowest price range uv seen for a system with core i3, >320gb hdd, and not a mini laptop thanks.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy Independence, Nigeria will be great!

Godd morning guys

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2013
Sorry for coming late to open the gate but nobody jumped the fence but na only d person wey post before me knock gate to wake me up,so I don open trend gate now,feel free to drop ur comments

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by adamshafi(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2013
Good morning nairalanders and other importers in the house. As i promised yesterday i will be making an update about my orders. As usual i have received my goods and i have dropped them with a friend in the market to show other people as sample products and sell to those that are interested. But at the end of today or by tomorrow i will post the pictures of the products that i still have in stock. Thanx to my mentor @bello. How was your night sir?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2013
Trippledots: Pls to those who are already ordering....whats d lowest price range uv seen for a system with core i3, >320gb hdd, and not a mini laptop thanks.
abeg those wit answer should holla me stevomozo@gmail.com
d thin no funny o @ogabello u fit help me order laptop of core i3 abeg reply for my email. thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2013
adams hafi: Good morning nairalanders and other importers in the house. As i promised yesterday i will be making an update about my orders. As usual i have received my goods and i have dropped them with a friend in the market to show other people as sample products and sell to those that are interested. But at the end of today or by tomorrow i will post the pictures of the products that i still have in stock. Thanx to my mentor @bello. How was your night sir?
oga hafiz u don be guru o. i hav d materials but stil nid help. pls where can i buy a cheap core i3 laptop and pls which shippin company do u used and wats d cost to get d goods to zaria or minna. pls reply via ma email stevomozo@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2013
Good morning to everybody on the thread. Hope we all had sweet dreams?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2013
I have just noticed something common about my new subscribers. Most of you did not read the ebooks that i sent to you. All you did was to copy website links out of the ebook which is not suppose to be so. Most of us leave the answers to their questions in their ebooks and start posting to my mail. Please i strongly advise that we should kindly go through our ebooks. If you have a question kindly reply to your delivery mail and dont forget to add your phone number to the mail. Thank you pals
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2013
importexpert: I have just noticed something common about my new subscribers. Most of you did not read the ebooks that i sent to you. All you did was to copy website links out of the ebook which is not suppose to be so. Most of us leave the answers to their questions in their ebooks and start posting to my mail. Please i strongly advise that we should kindly go through our ebooks. If you have a question kindly reply to your delivery mail and dont forget to add your phone number to the mail. Thank you pals
my oga at d top, its not wat u assume, we hav read n digested d book but cant seem to decipher hw one of ur subscriber bought a laptop with shipment all for 10k. abi na juju@ekademie i kn lie o. or if their is an update to d ebook make us kn nw, its not wat u promised on ur website o. please b sincere
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2013
importexpert: I have just noticed something common about my new subscribers. Most of you did not read the ebooks that i sent to you. All you did was to copy website links out of the ebook which is not suppose to be so. Most of us leave the answers to their questions in their ebooks and start posting to my mail. Please i strongly advise that we should kindly go through our ebooks. If you have a question kindly reply to your delivery mail and dont forget to add your phone number to the mail. Thank you pals
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2013

Good morning Mr. Bello, happy new month & Independence, Nigeria will be great!

You still haven't replied my mail, I have sent a reminder this morning also!

Thank you again!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
Trippledots: Pls to those who are already ordering....whats d lowest price range uv seen for a system with core i3, >320gb hdd, and not a mini laptop thanks.

I want to s*ll my personal Core i3 Samsung RV511, its 3gb RAM, 15 inch, 300gb, dvd, webcam, bluetooth

Its @ a give-away p***e. If interested, ring me via my signature
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
rhemahills: abeg those wit answer should holla me stevomozo@gmail.com
d thin no funny o @ogabello u fit help me order laptop of core i3 abeg reply for my email. thanks
Hahahaha
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
ebiye55:

I want to s*ll my personal Core i3 Samsung RV511, its 3gb RAM, 15 inch, 300gb, dvd, webcam, bluetooth

Its @ a give-away p***e. If interested, ring me via my signature
Oga dats not why we are here, we paid for d E-book hopin to buy ît cheaper dan wat eva price your sellin. If we buy from you why did we buy d E-book na?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
Forget nigerias independence day n start sharin ur importin experiences. My bizness î§ makin money not how many years nigeria will still keep to be a developin nation.. If u have problems wit ÿ¤ùȑ ebook, use a cyber cafe or a pc. Fones don't make î† explicit enough oga bello adviced me such
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by macklef(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
And pls so УФЦ don't get confused. This î§ mr question bot. Ekandamie, I tink seun n his stupid MODs are afraid dat I mite import DOLLARland to 9ja, dats why ðεy banned my ekandamie acct.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
@ Mr Bellow,I was able to download those packs yesterday and iv moved dem to d pc successfully yesterday..thanks for your support,reading mode activated now
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
rhemahills: oga bello i dey wait for your reply o

i hope we have talked about your inquiry?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
Trippledots:

And for fishing out d winner? Any largesse for the fisherboy??

yes their is. it increases your chance of being a winner.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
I never said I wanted a review copy. I am willing to pay and make a review, it's part of my job to review articles and books... that's what I meant.
I ve gotten your account details from your website. Check your account by 8 15am tomorrow. Send materials to my email and I will give my report 7 days thereafter.

Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2013

@trippledots you are the best person to search for what you need. kindly refer to the websites in your first and second ebook. thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.