Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211895 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by adamshafi(m): 2:23am On Sep 29, 2013
good night to bello and all those on the thread.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 6:25am On Sep 29, 2013
ekanDamie: Import Pack*Your Name*Your Email address*Your Mobile number*Bank paid*Teller No.*Your time session*
and pls whats d meaning of dis *your time session*
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 6:27am On Sep 29, 2013
ekanDamie: Bro bello ur indid busy today o, infact na u dey dull dis thread.
Bro do u no if firstbank grant dis credit card thingy cux dats who i bank with. Nd do dis pipu import to interior comunities and at any specific rate? I wanna get down wit importation thingy on tuesday.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 6:35am On Sep 29, 2013
Good am mr, bello n ∂ rest of ∂ importation crew.. Dos thread must continue to be active. My questions requoted
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2013
Gud am guys, for those that have started,pls we need your testimonies to keep this trend lively. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2013
Good morning to everybody on the thread. How was your nights? Keep your internal motivations intact while we collectively strive to achieve our individual set goals. Lets get the thread rolling.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2013
I will continue attending to my left over questions of yesterday. Today's questions are also welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by adamshafi(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2013
Good morning oga bello and every body on the thread. Hope you had sweet dreams? When will our importers forum be launched because i want to meet, share ideas, and chat with other importers in the house. If the need arises we can look forward to joint ventures importation which will surely increase our profits. Please focus on setting up the forum. It will help to a reasonable height. Thanks bro
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by mrseamy: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2013
Mr Ahmad
please Am yet to receive those updates to my ebooks

my email address is: mrsealiners@gmail.com

please confirm
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2013
mrseamy: Mr Ahmad
please Am yet to receive those updates to my ebooks

my email address is: mrsealiners@gmail.com

please confirm

sorry brother, i have confirmed your email and i will get back to you asap. for the mean time kindly make use of the ones in your inbox. thank you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2013
brb brothers. your questions are important to me. the message i just replied to is from a paid subscriber. they have a first class priority that was why i skipped the queue and answered his post. let go
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
luvcherish:

NA WAITING ME MA OBSERVE BE DAT OOOO!!!! EH EH

MORE RESEARCH STILL GOING ON

i love your way brother. i love to see people taking a little time to make research not just making comments out of their heads. more grease to your elbow as you carry out your research.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by kashkida(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Based on my observation, I think that site is
www.focalprice.com. An hongkong site
Or www.aliexpress.com a china site
I stand to be quote though
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Trippledots(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mr imprtexpert good day. I sent a text message to d number at d bottom of d site u posted d link bt didnt get a response.
Then secondly, concerning d thread u said ua WORKING HARD to start for yur subscribers,i have a suggestion. why dont u just creat a group on whatsapp for dat purpose. Its easier and syraight forward since most persons have whatsapp ont their mobiles.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Trippledots: Hmmm....dis biz is looking too good to be true o. Im a corper now eagerly looking for a side biz to do. Can someone get some level of guarrantee on dis. Pls those dat bello sent d ebook, who said they are long time nairalanders whats d situation report o.

both user anochuks08 and adams hafi are as old as 2008 on the forum. if you cant make decision using the newer users views i think this users are old enough
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
ekanDamie: Bro bello ur indid busy today o, infact na u dey dull dis thread.
Bro do u no if firstbank grant dis credit card thingy cux dats who i bank with. Nd do dis pipu import to interior comunities and at any specific rate? I wanna get down wit importation thingy on tuesday.

yes they offer this cards but they are are not among our recommendations. this is because we have no testimonies of their flexibility. please make it clear, "interior community as in how"?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
ekanDamie: Import Pack*Your Name*Your Email address*Your Mobile number*Bank paid*Teller No.*Your time session*
and pls whats d meaning of dis *your time session*

you will only require a time session if your bank tells you that they are having network problem and will not post it today until tomorrow or you are sending your payment details a day later than the day you make your payment. other wise, it is not necessary. time session is just the date and time you made your payment.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
adams hafi:

hi i have been on nairaland far back since 2008. i am one of bello's earliest subscribers. the guy is nice dealing with and his ebooks are very informational and superb. i do not comment on threads but this one is getting too interesting that i want to be part of it. if you are interested subscribe for it coz it is worth it. if you are not, please do not pay for what you do not want. thank you

thank you brother and you have said alot. those that says only new users are commenting i just wonder if they are too blind to see your comments and that of other old members. thanks for the comment and your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
adams hafi:

hi brother, bello is good nice dealing with and his ebooks are good. if all our testimonies can not convince you, then why do you think yours is going to convince others? it seems you are just finding a way not to pay for the ebook. contact him he is gentle may be he may grant your request. i wish you good luck

thank you adams but i do not think their is a need for more review copies. so far i have given out 3 and i will be given out the last one to a user as old as nairaland (ncpat). if the thread is not ok to convince him, then he can patiently leave it alone and search for what he is looking looking for on other threads since my ebooks are not in anyway compulsory. thanks for your comment
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
ebiye55:

ok, thanks for the quick response. can you specify some of the sites that don't accept the GTB naira mastercard?

Also can you throw more light on the transaction charges for the UBA Africard. I did some research and............

As a friend of mine would say, you are 'comspicuously' (hope I got the spelling right) absent today!

Thank you again!

brother their are millions of sites on earth. it depends on what you want to use your card for. the transaction charges on africard is mostly N163/dollar and N105/funding of your account. you can get more details about the africard in most uba branch.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
ekanDamie: Good am mr, bello n ∂ rest of ∂ importation crew.. Dos thread must continue to be active. My questions requoted

good morning brother and how was your night?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
shakol91: Gud am guys, for those that have started,pls we need your testimonies to keep this trend lively. Thanks

brother shakol have requested for the presence of importers in the house. your comments will surely help many users. lets have your experiences with importation since you started
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
adams hafi: Good morning oga bello and every body on the thread. Hope you had sweet dreams? When will our importers forum be launched because i want to meet, share ideas, and chat with other importers in the house. If the need arises we can look forward to joint ventures importation which will surely increase our profits. Please focus on setting up the forum. It will help to a reasonable height. Thanks bro

good morning adams and the forum will be on air in no time. please be patient while we look forward to its birth.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
kashkida: Based on my observation, I think that site is
www.focalprice.com. An hongkong site
Or www.aliexpress.com a china site
I stand to be quote though

am sorry brother from birth, today is the first day i heard of focal price. for aliexpress, it is not in any place in those pictures. please am sorry but you are allllllllllll wrong. thank you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Trippledots: Mr imprtexpert good day. I sent a text message to d number at d bottom of d site u posted d link bt didnt get a response.
Then secondly, concerning d thread u said ua WORKING HARD to start for yur subscribers,i have a suggestion. why dont u just creat a group on whatsapp for dat purpose. Its easier and syraight forward since most persons have whatsapp ont their mobiles.

thank you brother. it is most likely because of the weekend. but i will reply your text. for the whats app group suggestion, we will surely put it into consideration although it can not replace a forum. thank you very much for the wise suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
i want to believe i have attend to every single comment on the thread. if your question have not been answered kindly quote your question again. thank you.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pls Oga Bello is skye bank card accepted. Hope to subscribe tomorrow
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
yes their is a good feed back with cards from sky bank. i heard they are also widely accepted although i have not try any of their cards. thank you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
shakol91: Pls Oga Bello is skye bank card accepted. Hope to subscribe tomorrow

yes their is a good feed back with cards from sky bank. i heard they are also widely accepted although i have not try any of their cards. thank you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thanks for replying,but I wonder why we don't av many pple on this trend today,maybe dey went to church..to Oga Bello,I also have GTB mastercard but it's been long I use that bank,so I don't know maybe it still work,but the last time I recharged from the card it still gave me 200h mtn card..lol
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
shakol91: Thanks for replying,but I wonder why we don't av many pple on this trend today,maybe dey went to church..to Oga Bello,I also have GTB mastercard but it's been long I use that bank,so I don't know maybe it still work,but the last time I recharged from the card it still gave me 200h mtn card..lol

if your card have not expired just fund it i know it will work. lol, some of them are in the church while others are at home cooking for their madams.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.