Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,539 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (212077 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by initialize(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2013
I am at d corner. Its not a pain to wait, I av d time
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2013
When our Oga at the top go wake up now? because I can see u slept around 3:30am,abi ABJ fresh air don too much for u ni @ Oga Bello.. Hope to call u wen I av my cash today..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2013
When our Oga at the top go wake up now? because I can see u slept around 3:30am,abi ABJ fresh air don too much for u ni @ Oga Bello.. Hope to call u wen I av my cash ready today..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2013
shakol91: When our Oga at the top go wake up now? because I can see u slept around 3:30am,abi ABJ fresh air don too much for u ni @ Oga Bello.. Hope to call u wen I av my cash ready today..

maybe him dey celebrate INDEPENDENCE EVE!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2013
callen odinks: Thanks for replying, I've sent another.

ok calen, i will reply to your email asap. always use the email in your download page for quicker response.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2013
shakol91: Hope am not too late to open the gate this morning, because I knw some importer will be willing to do business dis morning..I welcome you all to the last day of the month,av a blissful day and many business opportunities

a very big good morning to you brother. yes you are not too late to open the gate. lol, note that importers dont just do business in the morning. we are in a modern world and their is no time barrier on what time to order. most of my orders are done at mid night. we also welcome you to the last day of the month. have a blissful day too and we wish you all the best in your business endeavors.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2013
Trippledots:

Then its shakol91. Gd morn to y'al

yeah trippledots, you just fished out our winner, as you can see he is even our gate man now. he closes and opens the thread and he is the most active and engaging user for two consecutive days. so far we have 2 winners. ekandamie the question bot and shakol91 the gate man. lol.

this two users will surely have alot of bounties attached to their subscription. for the mean time, we are looking forward to see other new winners emerge. both new and old subscribers can stand a chance to win.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2013
ebiye55:

you did not "anoint " any winner o!

lol, i said some1 should guess!!!!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2013
ebiye55:

Good morning, kindly check your mail, I've sent the request.

Thanks

ok thank you, i have seen your inquiry and i will justify that sap. how was your night?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2013
initialize: I am at d corner. Its not a pain to wait, I av d time

nice decision bro. i wish you all the best in your set goals. how was your night?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
shakol91: When our Oga at the top go wake up now? because I can see u slept around 3:30am,abi ABJ fresh air don too much for u ni @ Oga Bello.. Hope to call u wen I av my cash today..

mind you i did not sleep @3:30am although that might be my last post on nland. probably i was out to face the international market because that is a reasonable time to do that. i cant remember sleeping not to talk of waking up. i was absent because i had a little $300 wire transfer that i went to carry out in gtbank early this morning. i paid for a digital service that will be of relevance to me. @shakol91 (the gate man) i just hope you will not lock me outside the next time i arrive this late. lol. @ekandamie (the question bot), hope you will not ask me what i paid for because it is personal? "wink".
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
shakol91: When our Oga at the top go wake up now? because I can see u slept around 3:30am,abi ABJ fresh air don too much for u ni @ Oga Bello.. Hope to call u wen I av my cash ready today..

mind you i did not sleep @3:30am although that might be my last post on nland. probably i was out to face the international market because that is a reasonable time to do that. i cant remember sleeping not to talk of waking up. i was absent because i had a little $300 wire transfer that i went to carry out in gtbank early this morning. i paid for a digital service that will be of relevance to me. @shakol91 (the gate man) i just hope you will not lock me outside the next time i arrive this late. lol. @ekandamie (the question bot), hope you will not ask me what i paid for because it is personal? "wink".
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
ebiye55:

maybe him dey celebrate INDEPENDENCE EVE!

lol, ok i have noticed that you are interested in celebrating independence eve. since you are an upcoming importer kindly import a technology for us that can provide us with entertainment on this thread. i will cover the cost. "wink"
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
importexpert:

yeah trippledots, you just fished out our winner, as you can see he is even our gate man now. he closes and opens the thread and he is the most active and engaging user for two consecutive days. so far we have 2 winners. ekandamie the question bot and shakol91 the gate man. lol.

this two users will surely have alot of bounties attached to their subscription. for the mean time, we are looking forward to see other new winners emerge. both new and old subscribers can stand a chance to win.
. Thanks to my Oga at the top
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Thanks Oga Bello I've received your mail Pls,is it wise to make use of pc to download those package or can I download it with my curve 2..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
paid dis morning and have gotten d ebooks am stil goin tru it. although most of d info are tins i kn but then i paid to have a mentor. i like bello's customer service@oga bello didnt c info abt d brand new laptop u advertised on ur site.
so my testimonies are comin soon
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
thanks for d domain name info. it really help.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
rhemahills: thanks for d domain name info. it really help.
. Pls I will like you to share with me the ones that are really relevant..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ncpat(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
sorry guys for keeping you people waiting, I will be making a purchase today and keep you guys posted
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
hi every one on the thread. i will be back in a few minutes to attend to every single post. please be patient while i do that. hope we are all having a wonderful day?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
This thread is getting #Dull
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ncpat(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
ebiye55: This thread is getting #Dull

My guy don`t dull yourself, i`m just back from a market survey and about to make my purchase and I will advise any one reading this to buy the e-book as IMPORTEXPERT is here to give you one on one guideline on how to import your goods and start making money as this is Good business ideal.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
@ Óga Bello,I'm trying to re-download the first and second pdf file on importation..if I get it right I will let u knw...but if not,I'm consider using my pc to download,but I will av to borrow modem
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
guyz i will be up on air in the next few minutes. this thread will surely blaze today. @ebiye55 (our next aspiring winner) and co, stay tuned.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
@
shakol91: . Pls I will like you to share with me the ones that are really relevant..
i am a website desiner and developer, which info do you want but know that i can only release the info if i confirm from my mentor oga bello that you have gotten the ebook
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
oga bello love your customer care. i bought the ebook this morning and since then my mentor has been calling me for almost every 2 hours, guys@ogabello, kudos oh.. abeg i still they wait for that info on which procurement company you think is best and that will deliver with 5 days to zaria. i know mind any bonus or video my email is stevomozo@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
Question boot 1 of d whole importation thread in d buiding lol.. Gud evening to all of u, mr bello I hail o. Today has been damn stressful. Thank Уou for d call earlier on.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
@ekandemie, how today na, oga bello they try well o, the guy call to see hw far we have gone. am doing my research now on a used pc. i need the thing badly.. How ur endsz
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
@oga bello, forum dull today o abi na research things, Please i didnt see the 39k laptop info in the second ebook of the 1st email you send o.. please verify and get back to me.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Oga Bello,the downloading of the general import guide is completed and am able to view it on my pc now,remain the second one and other ones

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.