Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211810 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Somatohadidas(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
importexpert: good morning to everyone on the thread and happy sunday
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Somatohadidas(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
importexpert: good morning to everyone on the thread and happy sunday
You've not replied my post.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Somatohadidas(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Somatohadidas: I'd like you to send me forex trading, though I have some manual about it....2...exporting...3..web hosting...4..EBay and any links or connection (people) that will make shipment to nigeris very cheap, cos I want to DEAL MAINLY WITH EBAY AS FROM NOW ON.........5.....ANY interesting packages that will be of help now and the near future.......Thanks in advance....Hope my requests are not too much?....once again, thanks sir.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2014
Somatohadidas: You've not replied my post.

quote your post instead of commenting you have not replied my post. i could not find it on the previous page. kindly quote it please. i wish you success.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=Somatohadidas][/quote]

quote seen. to be replied asap.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2014
Somatohadidas: Somatohadidas: I'd like you to send me forex trading, though I have some manual about it....2...exporting...3..web hosting...4..EBay and any links or connection (people) that will make shipment to nigeris very cheap, cos I want to DEAL MAINLY WITH EBAY AS FROM NOW ON.........5.....ANY interesting packages that will be of help now and the near future.......Thanks in advance....Hope my requests are not too much?....once again, thanks sir.

pack delivered. check your mail and i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Somatohadidas(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2014
importexpert:

pack delivered. check your mail and i wish you success
I highly appreciate your kindness towards everyone...May Allah continue to bless you in manifold....I SAW ONLY THE FOREX package,I'll be happy if you can send me some other useful packages...THANKS SIRE.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
good afternoon to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hello importers in d house happy new week we hope to see d best of this week.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:24am On Aug 12, 2014
Somatohadidas: I highly appreciate your kindness towards everyone...May Allah continue to bless you in manifold....I SAW ONLY THE FOREX package,I'll be happy if you can send me some other useful packages...THANKS SIRE.

i briefly brushed through my library and came up with those ones. patiently wait if i place my next offer then you can request for more. but be sure to remain active on the thread to qualify for the next bounty offer. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 5:20am On Aug 12, 2014
@importexpert I hv not been active on d thread and nt been able to even make use of my pack cos am @ a location where d internet service is very bad(official duty). I hope d files will nt b corrupted if not downloaded on time from my mail? Keep up d gud work.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:31am On Aug 12, 2014
leppyj: @importexpert I hv not been active on d thread and nt been able to even make use of my pack cos am @ a location where d internet service is very bad(official duty). I hope d files will nt b corrupted if not downloaded on time from my mail? Keep up d gud work.

they will not be corrupted just because you did not download them on time. i wish you all the best
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 5:41am On Aug 12, 2014
importexpert:

they will not be corrupted just because you did not download them on time. i wish you all the best

Ok thanks.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2014
leppyj:

Ok thanks.

do not mention. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:41am On Aug 12, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2014
your questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2014
Importexpert good morning to you and all members of the thread I sent you a mail regarding my issue in AE looking forward to your reply, and as for the package I v been active on the thread also, I remember you once ask me to pm you I didn't see it on time because of internet issue but I latter did but I didn't get any response still looking forward n hopefuly to be qualified smiley thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2014
Najwal: Importexpert good morning to you and all members of the thread I sent you a mail regarding my issue in AE looking forward to your reply, and as for the package I v been active on the thread also, I remember you once ask me to pm you I didn't see it on time because of internet issue but I latter did but I didn't get any response still looking forward n hopefuly to be qualified smiley thanks

he suggested what he wanted. remember i said you guys should suggest what you wanted. the next time i make such post again kindly come up with your wishes/wants. i willl attend to ur mail asap
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2014
Najwal: Importexpert good morning to you and all members of the thread I sent you a mail regarding my issue in AE looking forward to your reply, and as for the package I v been active on the thread also, I remember you once ask me to pm you I didn't see it on time because of internet issue but I latter did but I didn't get any response still looking forward n hopefuly to be qualified smiley thanks

send such questions on the thread. it was not too specific. i will attend to it shortly
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
our questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
feel free to ask questions if you have any
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:32am On Aug 13, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2014
lets have some questions in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2014
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
lets have some questions in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
importexpert: lets have some questions in the house
Gd afternoon. Pls kindly help me track this item
RJ059375480CN. I am not yet familiar with the terms they use
Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
tohero: Gd afternoon. Pls kindly help me track this item
RJ059375480CN. I am not yet familiar with the terms they use
Thanks

Date Zipcode Location Event Weight Additional
01.08.2014 16:10 314028 Accepted from sender Nigeria
01.08.2014 16:10 嘉兴HánJiàn广告 Branch Accepted from sender Ní日LìYà
03.08.2014 13:04 Hangzhou International Left sorting center
06.08.2014 02:10 Beijing International Arrived at sorting center
06.08.2014 10:12 Beijing Send item abroad (Export)
13.08.2014 09:53 Lagos Air Import (Item arrived at country of destination) Nigeria

your items arrived nigeria today. you may get them by friday or early next week if you are outside lagos. i wish you success.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
importexpert:

your items arrived nigeria today. you may get them by friday or early next week if you are outside lagos. i wish you success.
Good news of today!
I based in Lagos. Am I to xpect my goods at my door step or I need to go to a collection center? Will I be notified when it is time for collection?

Thank you! Thank You!

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.