Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211691 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
importexpert:

Date Zipcode Location Event Weight Additional
01.08.2014 16:10 314028 Accepted from sender Nigeria
01.08.2014 16:10 嘉兴HánJiàn广告 Branch Accepted from sender Ní日LìYà
03.08.2014 13:04 Hangzhou International Left sorting center
06.08.2014 02:10 Beijing International Arrived at sorting center
06.08.2014 10:12 Beijing Send item abroad (Export)
13.08.2014 09:53 Lagos Air Import (Item arrived at country of destination) Nigeria
Pls how do you get this info? I do check mine through this link http://intmail.183.com.cn/icc-itemtraceen.jsp but the results I get are not as explainatory as the results you posted here
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
tohero:
Good news of today!
I based in Lagos. Am I to xpect my goods at my door step or I need to go to a collection center? Will I be notified when it is time for collection?

Thank you! Thank You!

post office service do not deliver to door step. you will need to go to your nearest post office. to be sure of its availability visit them on friday. but they will hardly call you. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
importexpert:

post office service do not deliver to door step. you will need to go to your nearest post office. to be sure of its availability visit them on friday. but they will hardly call you. i wish you success
Thanks. Will it be the post office of the postal code I used for the shipment?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2014
tohero:
Thanks. Will it be the post office of the postal code I used for the shipment?

yes. nearest post office to the zip post code you used. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 1:27am On Aug 14, 2014
importexpert:

Hello Expert! Reminding you of your promise to me. grin lol
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2014
Swiftboy: Hello Expert! Reminding you of your promise to me. grin lol

ok bro i will not forget. what did i promised to send to you? remind me and get it in your inbox in few minutes

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2014
lets have some questions in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2014
our questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by greatestman(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
I thing that i love about Bello he attend to you when you are in trouble i LOVE your services.

For the e-book Is just meant for beginners.

But if you need serious mentorship Buy the e-book.

What is in the e-book i know many sites that he did not mention.

Bello is honest and sincere i give him 5 STAR for the mentorship.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
greatestman: I thing that i love about Bello he attend to you when you are in trouble i LOVE your services.

For the e-book Is just meant for beginners.

But if you need serious mentorship Buy the e-book.

What is in the e-book i know many sites that he did not mention.

Bello is honest and sincere i give him 5 STAR for the mentorship.

thanks for the rating bro. the truth is that i have tried almost everything try able online. i wrote the ebook based on positive experience with those sites. i am aware that things are really changing very fast and am presently making an update to the guides. i am reviewing a lot of services that will be part of the guide but only very few will scale through so that tomorrow no body will say bello told me about them and they scammed me. the sites you talked about most likely were unable to pass through my scale. i wish you success bro and your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
lets have some questions in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:23am On Aug 17, 2014
your questions are highly welcome on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by greatestman(m): 5:31am On Aug 17, 2014
importexpert:

thanks for the rating bro. the truth is that i have tried almost everything try able online. i wrote the ebook based on positive experience with those sites. i am aware that things are really changing very fast and am presently making an update to the guides. i am reviewing a lot of services that will be part of the guide but only very few will scale through so that tomorrow no body will say bello told me about them and they scammed me. the sites you talked about most likely were unable to pass through my scale. i wish you success bro and your success is my pride.

If you could remember, went i was having payment problem on Aliexpress. You sent a Livechat link for me which i was able to chat with their agent, and my issue has been resolved. Since then i have made 5 orders and all of them were shipped i am just waiting for the goods.

Honesty pays.

My next question is: I stays in Adamawa State i want you to suggest to me the cheapest fowarding company that my goods will reach me in Adamawa State? I don't want to use the free shipping option again.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2014
greatestman:

If you could remember, went i was having payment problem on Aliexpress. You sent a Livechat link for me which i was able to chat with their agent, and my issue has been resolved. Since then i have made 5 orders and all of them were shipped i am just waiting for the goods.

Honesty pays.

My next question is: I stays in Adamawa State i want you to suggest to me the cheapest fowarding company that my goods will reach me in Adamawa State? I don't want to use the free shipping option again.

kindly send me a pm. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2014
you questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
gud pm oga bello,i was able to chat wit cc of ae thru d link u gave to me buh my bank us still holding my money.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
my experience wit hong kong post is very gud,my customer shipped my order on d 3rd aug and i got my order on d 15th aug. I dont know maybe its jst coincident or hkpost is far beta dan other airmails.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dapyem: my experience wit hong kong post is very gud,my customer shipped my order on d 3rd aug and i got my order on d 15th aug. I dont know maybe its jst coincident or hkpost is far beta dan other airmails.
men dats gud. Chinapost too slow. Will prefer sing post.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
A beg who dey ready for SEVEN SEA SALES Promo on 19 August on AE. Great promo will b made. Oga bello abeg help me wt gud links on tablets
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
wisehouse: A beg who dey ready for SEVEN SEA SALES Promo on 19 August on AE. Great promo will b made. Oga bello abeg help me wt gud links on tablets
i hv bin following dat too,wats dat seven sea sales all about?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2014
Dapyem:
i hv bin following dat too,wats dat seven sea sales all about?
AE sellers are going to have a serious cut down most of their products even up to 50%. And some to 90%. But when u are searching always check d shipping cost because some increases the shipping cost.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2014
importexpert:

Mr. Bello. I just confirmed the delivery of my item to my nearest post office. I haven't been able to collect it because I don't have a national ID card and Driver's license yet. I will sort that out by going with someone who has.

A question!
What is the difference between a registered item and a free one?
Does it have any effect to collection of items?

Thanks so much! You have been more than a business friend!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2014
Good morning to everyone on the thread. Am out for a project n will attend to all questions in 3hours or so. Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.