Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211474 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dapyem: gud pm oga bello,i was able to chat wit cc of ae thru d link u gave to me buh my bank us still holding my money.

bombard them with mails. i know they will release it sooner than later. also try visiting them and contacting them on phone. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
wisehouse: AE sellers are going to have a serious cut down most of their products even up to 50%. And some to 90%. But when u are searching always check d shipping cost because some increases the shipping cost.
thanks bro
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dapyem: my experience wit hong kong post is very gud,my customer shipped my order on d 3rd aug and i got my order on d 15th aug. I dont know maybe its jst coincident or hkpost is far beta dan other airmails.

am happy for you bro. congrats. i also have such experience with them. they have also shipped to me within 2weeks several times
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
wisehouse: A beg who dey ready for SEVEN SEA SALES Promo on 19 August on AE. Great promo will b made. Oga bello abeg help me wt gud links on tablets

kindly send me a mail
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dapyem:
i hv bin following dat too,wats dat seven sea sales all about?

read the below rules carefully to understand what the SEVEN SEA SALES is about and how it works.

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
importexpert:

read the below rules carefully to understand what the SEVEN SEA SALES is about and how it works.

oga,dat terms n conditions complex o.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
importexpert:

am happy for you bro. congrats. i also have such experience with them. they have also shipped to me within 2weeks several times

but oga wat is always d problem of china air mail,i hv more than 4 orders since july 15 from dem.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
wisehouse: AE sellers are going to have a serious cut down most of their products even up to 50%. And some to 90%. But when u are searching always check d shipping cost because some increases the shipping cost.
Am Eagerly Waiting For it too, But How do We Deal With The Shipping Cost. Will Third Party Be Allowed?
Importexpert, i also need your Enlightenment !
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2014
Dapyem:
but oga wat is always d problem of china air mail,i hv more than 4 orders since july 15 from dem.

are your tracking numbers functional at all? because a month and 4 days is abnormal coz i normally get mine within 3 weeks. post your tracking number lets see.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2014
tohero:
Mr. Bello. I just confirmed the delivery of my item to my nearest post office. I haven't been able to collect it because I don't have a national ID card and Driver's license yet. I will sort that out by going with someone who has.

A question!
What is the difference between a registered item and a free one?
Does it have any effect to collection of items?

Thanks so much! You have been more than a business friend!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
importexpert:

are your tracking numbers functional at all? because a month and 4 days is abnormal coz i normally get mine within 3 weeks. post your tracking number lets see.
Thank you big boss,here is it RC517157933CN
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Oga,wch bank is customer friendly now as regards to our importation biz.thank you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by funkyjms: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dapyem: Oga,wch bank is customer friendly now as regards to our importation biz.thank you

All banks! sad
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dapyem: Oga,wch bank is customer friendly now as regards to our importation biz.thank you
i mean bank wit low xchange rate because i dont like stanbic again.for d past 4wks,it has always bin 165.4 to $1
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dapyem:
chinapost just dey slow. My own na since 2nd ma 2day e reach Lagos.
I
Love singpost
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dapyem:
i mean bank wit low xchange rate because i dont like stanbic again.for d past 4wks,it has always bin 165.4 to $1
Access bank visa charge 163. a times 163.7
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
wisehouse: chinapost just dey slow. My own na since 2nd ma 2day e reach Lagos.
I
Love singpost
dat one has passed 60days now,did u open any dispute order for it?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
@Bello
Sir, I have activated Premium package with myus.com but I am afraid to us it to ship item from Ebay and Amazon.Every month they keep on deducting $7 from prepaid card.
Pls sir, I am confused either to use them or third party agents in US. I you want to ship laptop from US to Nigeria most agents charge $70 to $80 to land in Lagos.
I have not tried Myus.com because I am always afraid of their shipping calculator.Does their shipping calculate is actually what they charged when you use them to ship from ebay and amazon? Or it is more economical using them for shipping than the third party agents in US.
As you have more experienced in importing, what do you advice me to do. Should I try them or I should go with Nigeria agents in US.
Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hi every1, can anyone pls give me a link 2 an affordable tablet in AE? Pls, biko
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: @Bello
Sir, I have activated Premium package with myus.com but I am afraid to us it to ship item from Ebay and Amazon.Every month they keep on deducting $7 from prepaid card.
Pls sir, I am confused either to use them or third party agents in US. I you want to ship laptop from US to Nigeria most agents charge $70 to $80 to land in Lagos.
I have not tried Myus.com because I am always afraid of their shipping calculator.Does their shipping calculate is actually what they charged when you use them to ship from ebay and amazon? Or it is more economical using them for shipping than the third party agents in US.
As you have more experienced in importing, what do you advice me to do. Should I try them or I should go with Nigeria agents in US.
Thanks
If Anyone Is Eligible to Answer this Question,it Should be Me. Am a Living Testimony and a Recent User.
Premium Members Pay a Personal Shopper Fee, which is 3% of Total Purchase,$10 Minimum.Their Shipping Cost Is Bearable, And Depends On your Location in Nigeria. When i was in North East Nigeria, i imported 6 Blackberry Phones for just $76, Lagos Residents may pay Less.

Standard Members will Surely not Be Charged with Monthly Fees,
But their Shipping Fee is Synonymous to Daylight Robbery.their personal Shopper Fee is 6% of Total Purchase,$10 Minimum!

My Recommendation: if You want to Just Import a Laptop for Personal Use, you can Switch to Standard Membership.
But if its for Business purpose, and you want to be Shipping Frequently, Just Stick to the Premium Membership.

Hope i tried !

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Catalyst4real:
If Anyone Is Eligible to Answer this Question,it Should be Me. Am a Living Testimony and a Recent User.
Premium Members Pay a Personal Shopper Fee, which is 3% of Total Purchase,$10 Minimum.Their Shipping Cost Is Bearable, And Depends On your Location in Nigeria. When i was in North East Nigeria, i imported 6 Blackberry Phones for just $76, Lagos Residents may pay Less.

But their Shipping Fee is Synonymous to Daylight Robbery.their personal Shopper Fee is 6% of Total Purchase,$10 Minimum!

My Recommendation: if You want to Just Import a Laptop for Personal Use, you can Switch to Standard Membership.
But if its for Business purpose, and you want to be Shipping Frequently, Just Stick to the Premium Membership.

Hope i tried !
Bros, thanks a lot. Another question, can I switch standard from premium without paying the $10 standard fees
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Catalyst4real:

Hope i tried !

How much did you use for the shipping of those 6 blackberries?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
Bros, thanks a lot. Another question, can I switch standard from premium without paying the $10 standard fees
For Where? shocked . Once Tried to Play Sense, Myus Usually Debit $7 on the 7th of Every Month from My Account, i Switched to Standard on the 6th of August,
I tell you, they Still Removed the $7 the Following Day ! E Pain Me angry . $17 to the Wind "

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:

How much did you use for the shipping of those 6 blackberries?
Cool Down and Read Slowly, I Said i Shipping Fee Was $76 Dollars.
Your Laptop Shouldn't Exceed $80
Pending on your State and Membership

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dapyem:
dat one has passed 60days now,did u open any dispute order for it?
sorry o I mean 2nd august. D item arrived Lagos today. Just too slow for my liking. Singpost na best oo
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 12:01am On Aug 20, 2014
Catalyst4real
EUGENE4GOO
I think my us is very costly, all this logistic guys for ninja and abroad is cheaper, bt na to get reliable one be the problems. I never try any one b4 though I dey follow some of them here for nairaland.
Oga bello fit help solve dis issue.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2014
good morning to every one on the thread.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=tohero][/quote]

your post office are strict. most post offices do not need any i.d card to give you your item. i have tried it in different states. you can get any i.d card like school i.d cards and so on they will surely accept it.

Registered Mail These are mail items requiring special handling because of its contents, which may be Money Order, Postal Order, Bank draft etc. An extra fee is charged in addition to the postage payment.

why in the other hand free mails are the normal products we import from time to time. they do not attract extra charges at point of collection except in situations in which custom charges were incurred or your post office is trying to play prank on you with an outdated law. i wish you success.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2014
Dapyem:
Thank you big boss,here is it RC517157933CN

item No Year Status Location Destination Country Date
RC517157933CN 2014 Received by China Post Shanghai Nigeria 20140730 1618
RC517157933CN 2014 Export Security Scan Beijing Nigeria 20140803 0104
RC517157933CN 2014 Export Customs Scan Beijing Nigeria 20140803 0934
RC517157933CN 2014 Sent to airline Beijing Nigeria 20140804 0209

china post sent out your item 30th of last month. be patient it will arrive soon. it have spent about 20days so far. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2014
@BELLO, I sent a mail since yesterday, you haven't reply me. Plr say something the Myus.com shipping issue.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: @Bello
Thanks
Oga Bello, pls reply me
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2014

Dapyem:

stick to your stanbic i believe is fair. access bank has a slight lower charges but their network is sometimes frustrating. i use gtbank m.card this days even after getting their token for 2,500 they still charge 165-166/usd. uba charges 170-174 so i think you better stay with stanbic. i wish you success

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.