Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (213634 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
lets have some questions in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello Oga Bello n other gurus in d house,i dont know d experince u ar having now with china air mail.Infact am expecting more than 20 orders wch are jst leaving d sorting centres since last week.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dapyem: Hello Oga Bello n other gurus in d house,i dont know d experince u ar having now with china air mail.Infact am expecting more than 20 orders wch are jst leaving d sorting centres since last week.

when did you placed the order?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
lets have some questions in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
feel free to post your importation related questions
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tohpeh(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
Oga bello, can one get original bb, Samsung phones on aliexpress?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tohpeh: Oga bello, can one get original bb, Samsung phones on aliexpress?

yes you can get them
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
lets have some questions
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tohpeh(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Each time I goto the post office, they usually bill me sometmes 500/1000naira thru HKpost in order to claim my goods. Is that suppose to be so?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tohpeh: Each time I goto the post office, they usually bill me sometmes 500/1000naira thru HKpost in order to claim my goods. Is that suppose to be so?

they have an outdated law that some post offices still claim to use it. but most of the post offices do not use it.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tohpeh(m): 3:46am On Aug 26, 2014
importexpert:

they have an outdated law that some post offices still claim to use it. but most of the post offices do not use it.
wow, that's so ridiculous of em'. Thanks 4 d answers oga
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:45am On Aug 26, 2014
Tohpeh: wow, that's so ridiculous of em'. Thanks 4 d answers oga

yes you know how nigerians behave. some off them still have the flyer on their wall/door and they will point the old flyer out to you. in that case ask them why is their own different because you have been receiving from so and so post office and they do not request for anything. i wish you success. keep us updated.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2014
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ChristineC: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
importexpert: [size=20pt]Random Testimonies From Within The Thread[/size]

as this thread grow bigger it gets more bulky for a newcomer to go through all of the pages and testimonies. i feel their is a need to quote random testimonies with reference to the pages they are located. lets get started although this will be a gradual process.

Testimony No.1

Testimony Is on page1.

Testimony No2. it include an answered post and was modified to save space. kindly visit the page to see the original post.

same on page 1.

Testimony No.3

testimony can be found on page 0 and page 2.

Testimony No.4

Testimony is on page 3

[size=14pt]Testimony No5.[/size]

testimony no.5 is on page 56 and from a married lady.

Testimony Number 6

can be found on page 79

TESTIMONY NO: 7

TESTIMONY IS ON PAGE 85

testimonies will be updated gradually until all pages are covered.

updated 1st-november-2013

[size=18pt]updates from my most recent purchase. i just bought 6 tablet phones from one of the websites and below are the pictorial updates.[/size]

first below is my order page.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-YiG6suWCgkw/UnQYADRum-I/AAAAAAAAANA/7XErU7ttR7o/s1600/Slide1.PNG[/img]

the 2nd picture is my payment and shipping details page.

[img]http://4.bp..com/--bcu4wXlXDM/UnQYF9lsTXI/AAAAAAAAANI/RbLYwer8CdA/s1600/Slide1.PNG[/img].

the next step is verifying my username with verify by visa and confirming my welcome message.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-NFVuGhPQtrs/UnQc0XXkV4I/AAAAAAAAANQ/OXKBb-Rf9yQ/s1600/Slide1.PNG[/img]

my payment and details are processing with visa international in the below image.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-v4X3zkl9WpU/UnQeqJm_HYI/AAAAAAAAANg/iQqRO2gezgA/s1600/Slide1.PNG[/img]

more images coming up.

the final page is the page that says my order is successful or not. below is the image,

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Zv3weNJsVFA/UnQiuxnpzEI/AAAAAAAAAN0/A3uwsZAcgf4/s1600/Slide1.PNG[/img]

my tabs will arrive between 2-8days. i added some accessories to the tabs. a standing leather case and logos for each. the total i spent on each was about N13,000 and the minimum price i will give them out to resellers in my area is 25k each. i will upload the real pics of the tabs when they arrive. a simple calculation will show you that if i sell my tabs at 25k each my profit is 12k on each tab. 12k multiply by 6 is equal to 72k profit in just 10days or so. for the smart ones this is the most comfortable biz you can get started right away with as low as 4k capital. the good thing is that you can buy anything you feel will move not just electronics. more updates coming up

[size=18pt]updated tuesday nov 11 2013. updates from my recent purchase[/size]

i have just received my recently ordered tablet phones and below is how they look like.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-anru_qczuwE/UoKuYwyjxCI/AAAAAAAAAQg/7u7PvmfWPoo/s1600/tracking+details1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-BCsd684Yd58/UoKuQfEX26I/AAAAAAAAAQY/glj62OOTlRE/s1600/tracking+details.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8gWfzD-uCfo/UoKOTcs3nmI/AAAAAAAAAPs/VvK-CFnhlcA/s1600/DSC_6663.JPG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-xQP9pmsnkYM/UoKRqof3LMI/AAAAAAAAAP4/3yuR2FuzTLQ/s1600/DSC_6669.JPG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-qWX-EJJIPoc/UoKNSPlL5GI/AAAAAAAAAPk/fCTsULG97FI/s1600/DSC_6675.JPG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-FZiUNfI4mp0/UoKTonL6PfI/AAAAAAAAAQE/fhkOmXDGZQg/s1600/DSC_6681.JPG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-YDqwa0ljDSc/UoKUoNv2ZKI/AAAAAAAAAQM/CGIRnfEp4eU/s1600/DSC_6684.JPG[/img]

i love dhl they carry out clean jobs. the tablet phones are more than ok and better than the sellers description. they can be sold to resellers for 30k and above. am sorry but my pics are not good enough to justify those tabs but they look real great and the finishing is superb.... importation is easy, all you need is a mentor and nothing more. just thank God you found my thread. do not just buy ebooks but learn from an expert in the field of online importation in nigeria. good a.m to everybody on the thread.

all tablets have been sold out at least 48hours after receiving them from dhl.
Are these branded tabs or non-branded? Sorry for the question, thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
importexpert:

when did you placed the order?
gud pm oga bello,some of these orders were placed on d 3rd aug and some following wk
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
ChristineC:
Are these branded tabs or non-branded? Sorry for the question, thanks

all my recent purchases are branded lenovo. i will update photos later
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tohpeh(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
importexpert:

yes you know how nigerians behave. some off them still have the flyer on their wall/door and they will point the old flyer out to you. in that case ask them why is their own different because you have been receiving from so and so post office and they do not request for anything. i wish you success. keep us updated.
sure I will, thanks a lot boss
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
I Got My Package today. Singapore Post. Wow! Less than 2 weeks from day of Payment. cool cool
Am Impressed. smiley
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
importexpert:

all my recent purchases are branded lenovo. i will update photos later
oga,am also intersted in dis tablet stuff.i nid link to gud ones oga
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dapyem:
oga,am also intersted in dis tablet stuff.i nid link to gud ones oga

Kindly send me a mail. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tohpeh: sure I will, thanks a lot boss

you are welcome. keep us updated
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dapyem:
gud pm oga bello,some of these orders were placed on d 3rd aug and some following wk

give them some little time more. what is the recent tracking response you are having? am sure they are on their way
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Catalyst4real: I Got My Package today. Singapore Post. Wow! Less than 2 weeks from day of Payment. cool cool
Am Impressed. smiley

congratulations bro. if you are chanced, keep us updated with pics. i wish you happy sales.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2014
your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:29am On Aug 27, 2014
its 12:28am and nairalanders that are still hustling have gone to bed. as rich as dangote is, he says he goes to bed 2:00am and as early as 5:30am he is prepared for another day. wake and do something guys. lol
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:57am On Aug 27, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread. how was your night?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.