Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211816 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
importexpert: feel free to post your importation related questions.
Good day Mr Bello. I was able to get my item from the post office after all their wahala. Now I have my goods. Thanks so much.
Pls, I wish to get some links to nice tablets on AE, I will send you a mail through too...........@gmail.com
I will be expecting your reply.

***permit me everyone to use this language ,-- Jazakumullah Khairan, Mr Bello***

YOU ARE THE FIRST ONLINE IMPORT GURU FOR RELIABILITY AND TRUSTWORTHINESS I ever met
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by excess4luv: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
plz can someone help me with BIZHUB 131f software driver?
am in desperate need of it at my cafe
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
excess4luv: plz can someone help me with BIZHUB 131f software driver?
am in desperate need of it at my cafe

kindly check on the below link may be you can find what you need.

http://www.biz.konicaminolta.com/download/
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
tohero: Pls, I wish to get some links to nice tablets on AE, I will send you a mail through too...........@gmail.com
Email sent
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dygeasy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
importexpert: good evening to everyone on the thread
Good evening sire
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dygeasy: Good evening sire

evening bro. were have you been all this time? how is everything?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
tohero:
Good day Mr Bello. I was able to get my item from the post office after all their wahala. Now I have my goods. Thanks so much.
Pls, I wish to get some links to nice tablets on AE, I will send you a mail through too...........@gmail.com

***permit me everyone to use this language ,-- Jazakumullah Khairan, Mr Bello***

YOU ARE THE FIRST ONLINE IMPORT GURU FOR RELIABILITY AND TRUSTWORTHINESS I ever met

"w-antum fa-jazākum allāhu khayran". i will be expecting your mail. Congratulations bro. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:58am On Aug 24, 2014
it is about 3:57am. are we still on bed?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2014
Greetings to all the gurus in da house plz I have an item to collect from the post office tomorrow what form of identification am i suppose to go with. Thank you impoortexpert for been there always.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ADEWALE7777: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2014
Salam alaekun uncle bello...am new on this thread am abiola by name a student though...I want to venture into buying phones(for as low as 4000) laptops ...please sir can u educate me on this I will be glad if u can drop me ur contacts(bb pin whatsapp number) jazakalhu khairan as u do so
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by kebisky: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2014
Hello Mr. Bello!!! I just stumble upon this thread today and can't read through the entire 85 pages. I really need your guide to online importation.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2014
Najwal: Greetings to all the gurus in da house plz I have an item to collect from the post office tomorrow what form of identification am i suppose to go with. Thank you impoortexpert for been there always.

normally, you need either national i.d card, drivers license or international passport. but you can go with any form of i.d card that you have most post offices will accept it. alternatively if you have a friend that have any of the above mentioned he can accompany you to the post office. some post offices will even ask for nothing but the tracking number. keep us updated. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
post your importation related questions let us collectively do justice to them. i wish you all success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by femiabiolajamb(f): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
importexpert:

good evening femi. how is business?

business is fine sir. been struggling with school and business. thanks for all the support. may God reward you abundantly.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by femiabiolajamb(f): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
good afternoon sire.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
good afternoon to everyone on the. hope we are having a nice day?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
importexpert:

normally, you need either national i.d card, drivers license or international passport. but you can go with any form of i.d card that you have most post offices will accept it. alternatively if you have a friend that have any of the above mentioned he can accompany you to the post office. some post offices will even ask for nothing but the tracking number. keep us updated. your success is my pride

OK thanks I surely keep you posted. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
femiabiolajamb:

business is fine sir. been struggling with school and business. thanks for all the support. may God reward you abundantly.

i wish you success in your endeavors. may God reward you too abundantly. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Najwal:

OK thanks I surely keep you posted. Thanks

you are welcome. we will be looking forward to your updates
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
it is night again. some are already asleep and others their dreams will not allow them to go to bed now. eg is myself. lol. are you awake?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2014
importexpert:

you are welcome. we will be looking forward to your updates

Plz is there any form of payment. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2014
Najwal:

Plz is there any form of payment. Thanks

No their is no any form of payment except in situations were their is a custom duty incurred on ur items. but i believe their was no duty since you were not informed of any such. i wish you success.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Somatohadidas(m): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2014
Am back again!!!....hope you people are having fun and making progress...SUCCESS IS OURS.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2014
Somatohadidas: Am back again!!!....hope you people are having fun and making progress...SUCCESS IS OURS.

success is yours too. yes we are having fun, learning and making progress. hope you are also having fun and making progress? i wish you all the best.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2014
our thread is going to hit 500k views today. their will surely be a celebration for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.