Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

nokia 3310 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / nokia 3310 (3814 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels / Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: nokia 3310 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
Lets not deceive ourselves, there is hell,,
Re: nokia 3310 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Enegod: the op is still starting, he still has years to go
The longer he stays in that mood, the tougher it would be for him to pull out.
Re: nokia 3310 by MrCork: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
timpaker:

na wa to you ooooo. I wanna help too. Do you know if I wanna demolish the building?

...wheer we gonno go if u destroy it?...OP DONT TELL HIM!! angry
Re: nokia 3310 by flolancracker: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
timpaker:
dude, dia is no hell....
And since you are becoming religious, when next you go to the brothel please pray with your partner for your heart desire (with that - your spirit and your flesh will be willing)

#myBestAdvise

^ someone is scared of †he truth undecided bro, you gon burn and be as dark as a ghanaian doll
Re: nokia 3310 by valicious1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
Untill police cramp you for brothel 1day and embarass you for your mama front na dat time you go hear word
Re: nokia 3310 by flolancracker: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
valicious1: Untill police cramp you for brothel 1day and embarass you for your mama front na dat time you go hear word
gringrin
Re: nokia 3310 by timpaker(m): 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...where we gonno go if u destroy it?...OP DONT TELL HIM!! angry

hmmmm...will build another one with state of the art facilities

coolkris: Lets not deceive ourselves, there is hell,,

You knew this and kept visiting the brothel huh? Interesting....
#keepItUp
Re: nokia 3310 by amacastel: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
ayobase:

What's the difference between the ladies at the brothel and the one we have around here (gfs)....they are all the same jare.

The best the OP can do is to work on himself....determination and prayer....me sef dey struggle with mine here!
. Which includes ur mother,sisters,wife,daughters,aunts,nieces,cousins are all the same with brothel ladies abi if u don't knw wot to say jst kep quiet,read and pass.@op pray to God 4 deliverance talk to ur pastor read ur bible God will do it for u. itis well
Re: nokia 3310 by 50calibre(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
coolkris: Pls u guys should help out, every week i must visit one brothel or another , pls u guys should suggest ways of desisting from this life threatening addiction

While you are playing Russian Roulette with you life, I do understand you a bit. Having a girlfriend isn't even going to solve your problem because there are too many kinky se*xual things you can't do to you girlfriend, especially conservative Nigerian girls. If you suggest something crazy, they might feel disrespected.

However a prostitute is different, you can use them anyhow, no emotions whatsoever.
Re: nokia 3310 by orgasticdance: 1:58am On Aug 20, 2013
coolkris: Pls u guys should help out, every week i must visit one brothel or another , pls u guys should suggest ways of desisting from this life threatening addiction
If ur determined to stop by all means do, but thrs nothing life threatning about paying for sex once a week ;
Re: nokia 3310 by musaajebor(m): 2:03am On Aug 20, 2013
Brothel o,hotel o, hostel.,for room in side ur papa haus all na d same.selfserv,blo jobs ,intoto.same.so op y u dey feel bad ?
Re: nokia 3310 by 190theclown: 2:12am On Aug 20, 2013
olosho don carry ur destiny finish grin grin

wrap am inside moi moi leaf
Re: nokia 3310 by kelz3264: 4:44am On Aug 20, 2013
One less customer for ASHI.. U can start by goin there less often lets say if u go dia once a week u can try goin dia once in two weeks try not to envisage how you were romping d lady d last time you went or d style u wish to try out. Nd wit time u will see positive progress in ur cause of curtailing brothel visits.
N:B once u have have started it takes d grace of GOD 2 stop anybody who tells u dat he use to visit brothels bt has stopd complitli is eida lying or he has a divine story to tell bkoz dia er spirits dat hover around those houses and once u enta d posses u nd all u will want is to keep comin dia evun wen u dont want to. Nd d tot of tastin diffrnt HOLES @ ur disposal also encourages such so kip dat off ur mind..HOpe dis helps bro..

1 Like

Re: nokia 3310 by Jamesdman(m): 6:20am On Aug 20, 2013
Once a 'BROTHELIST', always a customer!!!!
Once tasted and you just have to keep coming back for more.
Wanna quit?
1) Gotta have a rock solid determination
2) Strenghten your resolve after each relaspe (for there would be few)
3) Avoid reflecting and playing back erotic encounters at the said brothels
4) Most importantly, keep in mind that it would take time to break this addiction. Like all addictions, it's easy to form and difficult to break. So never give up.
Re: nokia 3310 by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks guys..this is helping a lot...
Re: nokia 3310 by ayobase(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
amacastel: . Which includes ur mother,sisters,wife,daughters,aunts,nieces,cousins are all the same with brothel ladies abi if u don't knw wot to say jst kep quiet,read and pass.@op pray to God 4 deliverance talk to ur pastor read ur bible God will do it for u. itis well

Hope sey u no mad?

Make I go check if I quoted you in the first place.

Did the statement hit you?
Re: nokia 3310 by toby2(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2013
Sincerly giving ur life to Jesus Christ is the first step. Pray sincerly to Him, be resolute with ur decision, ask for grace and step back and see wat God will do. Its gonna take a lil time, you'll be pressured, you'll wish u neva stepped back... But if you can hold on without bendin to such pressure, i bet you've won. I pray for Grace for u to stand and strength to keep standing for u Chris, in Jesus' name
Re: nokia 3310 by Monicasque(f): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
go to church and confess your sins child. God will forgive you and its all a matter of self control. stop visiting such satanic places and you will be fine
Re: nokia 3310 by Princesszoe: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2013
[b]OP, yes prayer moves mountain but is not all really about prayers. Is really about you knowing that you will reap what you sow, is really about you knowing that you are contracting spiritual forces (bad luck; uncontrollable bad manners; failure at the edge of breakthrough; poverty; better luck next time syndrome; curses; spells; bewitchment; evil attacks ETC). Is all about you knowing that you may have to relax and cry your heart out when your daughters turn to prostitutes/runs girls or your sons become great patronizers. It is all about having fear of God. Now, with or without prayers, you can stop it, by the time you know the truth about the damages you have already done.

There are Christian who assume posts in the church but they do more of this so is not really about prayers. Prayers will be Mostly needed when you have stopped and decided to erase all that you have contracted. Only God knows how long it will take for you to come out victoriously but with Him nothing is impossible. So determine today, stick to it and start the warfare of cleansing yourself, but then, only if you want glorious future. Your choice.
[/b]
Re: nokia 3310 by ITbomb(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: mind if we pray together?
. . . If that's what it takes
Re: nokia 3310 by nelie(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
grin
kelz3264: One less customer for ASHI.. U can start by goin there less often lets say if u go dia once a week u can try goin dia once in two weeks try not to envisage how you were romping d lady d last time you went or d style u wish to try out. Nd wit time u will see positive progress in ur cause of curtailing brothel visits.
N:B once u have have started it takes d grace of GOD 2 stop anybody who tells u dat he use to visit brothels bt has stopd complitli is eida lying or he has a divine story to tell bkoz dia er spirits dat hover around those houses and once u enta d posses u nd all u will want is to keep comin dia evun wen u dont want to. Nd d tot of tastin diffrnt HOLES @ ur disposal also encourages such so kip dat off ur mind..HOpe dis helps bro..

I can swear, u must have been a regular brothel patronizer. Probably repented now though grin
Re: nokia 3310 by here: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2013
One of the reasons is you have money to spare.
Try giving the weekly contribution to persons who cannot feed.You can find them in churches ot mosques or even around you and guess that will give you better definition.Do it for some and coem tell us how you feel satisfying most needs of others.That feeling will clear yout mind and cure you eventualy.
Re: nokia 3310 by Youngzedd(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
flolancracker: Bro, I think you're being followed from your village sad

LMAO

(1) (2) (Reply)

But why? The Debate Continues... / Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy / If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.