Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Webmaster Guide Required - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmaster Guide Required (730 Views)

How Can I Trust A Webmaster/web Designer ? / Google Adsense Running On My Wapka Site What Did You Think Webmaster / Free Online Ads! Upload Free Ads - (programmer/ Webmaster Also Wanted) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmaster Guide Required by j4sure(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
1.How do one design a website for a customers who is far away from your state but claim until they see you to explain very how they want the site to be.how do one convince customers that distance is not a barrier in webdesign?

2.how do want convince a church to design a website please with cogent points

3.what is the best way to sell an ebook on your website to foreigners

pls kindly advice.

tnks
Re: Webmaster Guide Required by spikesC(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
1. You need to be a good marketer.
Being just a web developer won't help you (atleast in Nigeria). It's either your work speaks for you or you know how to sell yourself with words.

This is the kind of things we face in Nigeria because of our mindset. Though you won't blame people, i still hear tales of developers running away with people's money after payment.

The solution is just you, to try and convince your client that it doesn't make any sense for you to meet him. Try to give him points; maybe based on expenses it will cost for both of you. Logistics and everything, which would be avoided if you guys talk on phone, skype or email.

You'll definitely meet those who would still not agree.

2. Sorry but this question is rather stup!d. How did you get convinced to learn web designing in the first place?

3. I give up embarassed

1 Like

Re: Webmaster Guide Required by j4sure(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
THANKS I REALLY FIND YOUR RESPONSES HELPFUL

(1) (Reply)

Joomla School Portal Extention / Bloggers Come In, Auto Blogging Software Now Available. / [WHSMS V2.1.1 Release]the Ultimate Bulksms Management Solution Even Better.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.