Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit (31278 Views)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Somsteve: 11:45am On Aug 20, 2013
Paying condolences visit to the 1st lady, I don't see that as a national issue and is not written in the constitution is a matter of seif willingness.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by irecruit(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2013
THIS WOMAN HAS NOTHING TO SAY
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by write2obi(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2013
What is this women even feeling like? Who the hell is she?? "An ordinary wife" of a president, I've not heard the Queen of England or even Mrs Obama dominate the news life this woman does, she is really biting more than she can chew, i blame Nigeria in the first place for attaching "too much" meaning n power to that sit, *not as if she can even speak good English self* oh! She thinks every one is as jobless as she is, no be only condolence na her burial they go come.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by softwareman(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2013
Nashville:

I agree with you, however there is so much an aide can do. I am sure PEJ ordered the aide to write such a response and the aide may not have had a choice. That is what you get when a zoo-keeper marries a sheppopotamus. They behave as if they are in a jungle.

If they send a true professional an amateurish message, a true professional can still deliver the message professionally!

That is how you know a true professional.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Uziehot(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2013
Na by force?
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by stede(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2013
simpleseyi: Very soon, some people will say Wole Soyinka, Lai Mohammed and APC are after GEJ and PEJ. Is it APC that issued this disgracing statements from "Office of the first lady"?
in developed countries like US, Canada, UK there is nothing like the office of thr first lady.
ILLITRACY IS A DISEASE.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by dspz(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2013
Trendy247: What is dis woman feeling like sef?
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by chilecharis(f): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2013
Honestly
if Amaechi hv nt condole wt her by visitin nt jst publishing it is nt
good.if he takes d first step for peace 2 reign is nt bad afterall his a
christian.Amaechi is 2 stubborn and is nt 2 correct for a public servant
whether u like it or nt.dat's my own

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by IYANGBALI: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
phlamy: I hope this is not true

Let me wait till tomorrow for the report to be denied before I conclude
.......and so fokn what if it is true?who the fok is she?PEJ is just being petty,is the issue worth issuing press release?she should get lost jo.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by IYANGBALI: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
S o m steve:
Paying condolences visit to the 1st lady, I don't see that as a national issue and is not written in the constitution is a matter of seif willingness.
dont mind her jare,she is just an empty vessel

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by teric4love(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
rubishm wot concerns me wit dis story, PEJ ur appointment is not to interfir in anoda pson lifee.. Amachi we need ur response quick..
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by splashbaby(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
In a serious country PEJ should be under trial for running a phony office using the name of Federal Republic of Nigeria to intimedate without legal standing...a kind of fraud. Anyway GEJ and PEJ are fraud

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by IYANGBALI: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
teric4love: rubishm wot concerns me wit dis story, PEJ ur appointment is not to interfir in anoda pson lifee.. Amachi we need ur response quick..
Amechi should ignore her

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by NovusHomo(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
kennygee: This woman is abusing her privilege, this is something that happens only in Nigeria, Michelle Obama doesn't have time for nonsense like this because she has better things to do and because she knows that her Husband is the president, not her. her husband is the public figure, not her, She is a support for him and not some power crazed woman hungry for relevance. the governor of Rivers state has more power than she does because he is a public officer, hell, Patience Jonathan shouldn't even be heard. She should leave rivers state alone and stick to standing beside her husband to take crazy pictures like First ladies should. Na by force to pay condolence? Someone should push this woman in a well already. angry

Just imagine, a domestic appendage acting like she be the real deal.
By the way, is it possible for a President to divorce his wife while in office? If so, GEJ should man up and just do it . If not he should just leave home and hand over to "Madame la Presidente Shepopo Watchama Callam".
[b][/b]
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Motolank: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
What the hell is wrong with patience, so there was even an office that should be correcting her English whan she was going around blowing BIG BIG grammars then, yeye girl
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by cachal: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pej and Jang has the same mental disorder, they keep calling everyone their son.. Amaechi carry on Jare.. ignore this good for nothing noise makers..... so he should leave his primary assignment and pay you a visit so you can snub him abi!

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by nkemKalu: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
Seeking for Amaechi's face and reconciliation?

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by alex1612: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
So oga madam at d top, Ameachi and his wife will come when all member ... died[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by chilecharis(f): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
I don't think people should still fight even wen issues like death comes up...Amaechi i smell heartlessness in u oo! if u r PEJ and ur own state Governor behaved like Amaechi,tell urself d truth,u'll feel bad.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by frainc(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Lawyers in the house
pls can you help me out if there is anything like
OFFICE OF FIRST LADY OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA in our constitution?

naija no go kill person wit self creat office o

shey i comment?
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by omenka(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
If I ever get a change to preside over this country, the first bill I'd sponsor would be that making creation of any "office of the first lady" a treasonable offence!
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by kokoA(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
Na dey "brown envelope" wey dey follow condolence visit she miss grin Rivers being oyel money state envelope for fat pass. Amechi why you do madam like dis na? grin

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by victorv12(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by victorv12(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
This woman is meant to be debating about public issues not personalities. Nigeria is blessed with useless rulers!
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by BrightCar: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tolexander: is there anything like this in our constitution?
YOU ARE VERY NAIVE. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA?
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by omenka(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
chilecharis: I don't think people should still fight even wen issues like death comes up...Amaechi i smell heartlessness in u oo! if u r PEJ and ur own state Governor behaved like Amaechi,tell urself d truth,u'll feel bad.

Why would he visit her
Her Ego is like a big visible tumor on her face!
He doesn't wanna present her with a grand oppurtunity to make herself seem like she's his Jesus on earth!

He damn right did the right thing!
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by ibromish(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
AS LONG AS THE WORD "OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY" IS BEING USED RATHER THAN "THE WIFE OF THE PRESIDENT" NOTHING IS BINDING AND IT'S AN ACT OF ILLEGALITY,
THEREFORE ANYHTING EMANATING FROM SUCH IS MERE CHANTS AND SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH LEVITY.
RESPECT IS EARNED NOT COMMANDED; AND YOU CAN NEVER GIVE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE.
YON CAN'T ALSO EAT YOUR CAKE AND STILL HAVE IT!
ACTS OF IGNORANCE AND VIRTUELESS IS WHAT GEJ PRESIDENCY PORTRAYS.
AND THE WOMAN IN QUESTION LACKS LITERACY VALUE. NO WONDER THE PRESIDENCY IS BEING LABEL WITH KINDERGARTEN BEHAVIOUR.
OR HOW DO YOU TELL OF A WOMAN GOOFING AROUND SAYING "WHY I SHUNNED AMAECHI'S DEPUTY" WHO CARES WHAT YOU EAT LEAST WHAT YOU DO? (MTTTCHEW).

2 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by BankuTilapia: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
And who da phuck r u
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Akshow: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: it is easier for jonathan to pass through the eye of a needle than for him to muzzle that pugnacious and bellicose wife of his
hon Patrick in the making Hahahaha
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by bankoleben(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
That
is why the wife of Bayelsa State
Governor traveled from Yenagoa to receive the First Lady. Ordinarily, one
would have expected the same
complement from the wife of the
Rivers State Governor.

On a lighter note, isn't it funny that an absentee permanent secretary expects her governor's wife to receive her at the airport every time she visits?
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
This is what we get kindergaten president make love with shepopotamus.

What is this woman trying to tell us? That been first lady is now an official task?

Hey woman, go back to your husband house, he is a zoologist. So go and hunt some animals since you are shepopotamus, kill them and cook it for your husband. Later make the bed and let him fvck your big ass. Thats the rule for animal like you. Next pls

2 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by omenka(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
cachal: Pej and Jang has the same mental disorder, they keep calling everyone their son.. Amaechi carry on Jare.. ignore this good for nothing noise makers..... so he should leave his primary assignment and pay you a visit so you can snub him abi!

U dey mind her? Not every Nigerian is ready to caress her overbloated ego.

Amaechi did the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Forex Crisis: Our Crude Oil Sold In Advance – NGF / APC Governorship Rallies In Rivers State (Photos) / Former House Of Reps Members Storm NASS, Beg For Jobs - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.