Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit (31276 Views)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by onyi555: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
hahahahahah: i dey laugh ooooooh
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by TenKobo1: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Just when you think the retardress has done her worst, she dives into a new low.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Felw patriots, if we c d truth lets say it. Amaech & his wife is biting more dan dey can chew! Wot dos it cost Amaechi's wife 2 com 2 Abuja or com and rcive d 1st lady @ d airport?
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by bokohalal(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Only a stewpeed person goes to a place he or she knows there will be no warm welcome.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by chesimeg: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
So it is now clear why is refuse d welcom of rivers govt officials
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Oluabayomi1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Madam Dame u are turning yourself to a small god oooo. Must they waste our money to d villa just for a condolence visit abi na dem kill your mama? ur own don dey too much oooo
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by write2obi(m): 1:36am On Aug 21, 2013
frankyychiji: Its in d same way Amaechi complained that IG of police came to town and left without coming to bow to him.
Amaechi is the "GOVERNOR" of the state and there for have the right to know who come's and who go's, but pls who the hell is Mrs Jonathan?
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by write2obi(m): 1:39am On Aug 21, 2013
Chrisilo: Felw patriots, if we c d truth lets say it. Amaech & his wife is biting more dan dey can chew! Wot dos it cost Amaechi's wife 2 com 2 Abuja or com and rcive d 1st lady @ d airport?
Stop wasting your MB when you have nothing meaningful to say, yabaleft candidate.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by dude22: 2:22am On Aug 21, 2013
Listen Nigerians, dont waste your times on these fools you call leaders and politicians. NIGERIA IS A BIG JOKE, NATION OF FOOLS. Concentrate on mental and political freedom from these recurrent thugs who say they are leaders. Do Nigerians know how to punish these politicians back for their recurrent failures.Do you demand performance and achievements for duties they are grossly over-paid to do yet undone? They are looting without fear because this is a NATION OF FOOLS.You are wasting your time supporting criminals who have stolen your life-time treasures without considering the mess you and your generations are in for the reduced life span you are forced into.

Please wake up and fight these thieves and resist them. You have political tools in your hands. Demonstrate against their failures, insist that anyone found wanting leaves office. They have ruled you to accept these craps as normal, telling you that you are moving forward while you are still in basement stage. They tell you Rome was not built in a day but 53 years after, all you have is lists of recurrent expenditures rising, no electricity, no water, no jobs, no standard hospitals . Check those nations born 53 years and see how your own Rome is yet to cleared of dirts before being built. A little gift, same promises, same recycled looters and we think it will end without resistance?

They use these to distract your attention from seeing and revolting against their failures. Does any government in Nigeria(state and federal) talk of job creations, have you ever seen politician(s) come to power with economic manifesto detailed and achieved, does your senator know your needs nad can you even consult with them?They steal your vote and gone only to show up near their term to fool you again. Wake UP. Or do you think its normal for you to leave your life in dirty cages without amenities, work and have no pension, retire and have no social protection in place, graduate and join jobless class or criminals? WAKE UP and resist these thieves you call leathers then they will seat up and get busy.

They make yearly budgets with 32% allocated to defence now Boko Haram has posed a challenge and there are no sophisticated equipment to track them down yet we never had any international war. All you see is under funded schools and hospitals with no medical infrastructures to deal with any thing mild, no power to sustain businesses and encourage economic growth, before exams are written they have fixed their kids into schools. WAKE UP NIGERIANS. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED TO KNOW YOU ARE NOWHERE IN THE PERFORMING NATIONS OF AFRICA.TRANSFORM YOUR MINDS AND FIGHT THESE CRIMINALS YOU CALL POLITICIANS

Rise up against these thieves or we will never see changes.

2 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Fxwarrior: 4:24am On Aug 21, 2013
Does she want Governor Amaechi to come and visit her in that water tight security house of hers in Rivers?So they could kill him and fabricate one useless story?Nah.Amaechi be wise.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Fxwarrior: 4:27am On Aug 21, 2013
Chrisilo: Felw patriots, if we c d truth lets say it. Amaech & his wife is biting more dan dey can chew! Wot dos it cost Amaechi's wife 2 com 2 Abuja or com and rcive d 1st lady @ d airport?

Sharap there!Wetin u know self.So the first lady can disgrace them or risk their lives.See this is beyond your comprehension.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Fxwarrior: 4:29am On Aug 21, 2013

Sharap there!Wetin u know self.So the first lady can disgrace them or risk their lives.See this is beyond your comprehension.So let's start with this one.
Repeat after me:A B C D.Tomorrow we continue the lesson.Your Mum is here to bre.ast feed you.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by skyfall: 5:38am On Aug 21, 2013
Werey woman, only in a country of 200milliom mumu. She's nothing but an ugly bag of trouble.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by tunwe(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2013
Now I know why Obama didn't visit Nigeria. America do their home_work. They know of this woman alter ego. This Is not the sort of person Mitchelle should rub shoulder with, and dignify her already inflated ego of self. I won't be surprised that she and her handlers might have tried to invite Mitchelle Obama to one of those their first ladies conferrences that were not honored. I read she had parkinson or alzhiemer. Either of which has a degenerative mental dementia syndrome. She need to get proper help she need and save US national embarassments.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by 2old4that(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2013
African mentality!
More like saying; He didn't come to my birthday party so I'm not giving him the contract.

Rubbish.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Prince22(m): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2013
Is condelence greeting to PEJ is of interest to River state people?
Is that the reason for kiosk in River state?
Waoooo, God will give us mature minded people at the elm of affair in Nija
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by yetaffy(f): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2013
Dis woman is a born liar I saw a pix of amachie's wife fillin d codonlece book na wa 4 dis pej ooo
arcis:

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-amaechi-his-wife-refused-pay-me-condolence-visit-%E2%80%93-patience-jonathan
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Jayboi(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2013
Rubbish. Must he?
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Adewale2014: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2013
Iya were
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by unmask: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2013
pls in 2015....if you are all still bent on voting in Jonathan please I beg vote pej as president and gej as first lady.....the shepo has got more balls than the lady in her house....

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Samxiulee: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2013
unmask: pls in 2015....if you are all still bent on voting in Jonathan please I beg vote pej as president and gej as first lady.....the shepo has got more balls than the lady in her house....
seriously am voting PEJ
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by jenti: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wot an interesting thread. Nairalanders are United to condemn the arrogance of this woman. Kudos
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by patrickmuf(m): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
Just when the dust was settling, she strikes back in style...I mean the stupidity of pej is unmatched...

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by egift(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
How can Patience be lying like this? Sometimes I do pity Jonathan because of the intimidation he is getting from his wife. Just to put the record straight.

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by far222(f): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
Timehin: So there is a director of information attached to OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY, FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA Illegalities

PEJ pls
na so o

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
egift: How can Patience be lying like this? Sometimes I do pity Jonathan because of the intimidation he is getting from his wife. Just to put the record straight.

Abeg shey true true na PEJ be dat with Ameachi wife abi na anoda pesin I dey see so Make una helep me konfam sey no be fotoshop and I hope my eye no dey fail so.

Then why these hullabaloo about condolence visit or is PEJs director of information just playing to the gallery without our first ladys instruction or is the press statement false
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by ceeceeco: 1:51am On Aug 22, 2013
TCUBE: We now know who wears the big PANTS in the "JONATHAN" household
I'm so ashamed of my country 4 having such a disgusting bitch as a 1st lady...§mh!
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by maybanks: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2013
And so..............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Police Withdraw Tompolo’s Security Aides / Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.