Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? (888 Views)

She Asked Me For A Blood Convenant / Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
i was wandering is it ok for a person to enter into a blood covenant to show love and loyalty to ones partner?

Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Monicasque(f): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
nop
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
What is your reason....
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Monicasque(f): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
omonori1: What is your reason....

its sounds strange
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by CrazyMan(m): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
I would never do such...when you love someone badly that it hurts, the best you can do to avoid ending up with a high blood pressure is to give the person the benefit of the doubt at all times. Making him or her to take an oath that they wouldn't b.ang another person in the near future or jilt you is utter rubbish! Love is a gamble. Sometimes it works out, many a time, it does not. Whichever way yours comes, you just have to bear it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
Monicasque:

its sounds strange

People do it....but I personally think its just too much
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Blood wat??lyk i usually say love isn't blind anymore
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Enegod(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
that shit doesn't work..
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Danhumprey: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
Say na wetin na Shey I dey craze ni? Abeg,I no wan create problem for my life!
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by iamswizz(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
All those craps are scams.
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
You do it when you are not sure of your partner. If there is trust, there would be no need for this.
No lady can make me do this. And i'd advice females i know never to do so. What if the partner becomes violent and wick.ed after the oath? Or circumstances just work them self in a way that you guys are now seperated with no info about the other... You'd remain single for that?
I have never tried it before, i have no thought of trying it now and i'd never try it in future.
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fu`ck such love..no be only covenant
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
sexytabhi: Fu`ck such love..no be only covenant

Lol....u dey vex o.
Anyway they when somebody is in love he or she can do crazy things for love. They might be so into each other that they will want to pledge an evalasting love for each other...atleast we see that in nollywood movies.
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
omonori1:

Lol....u dey vex o.
Anyway they when somebody is in love he or she can do crazy things for love. They might be so into each other that they will want to pledge an evalasting love for each other...atleast we see that in nollywood movies.
Nollywood stories should better stop in nollywood. There aare so many crazy things one can do for love without involving the blood.
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Luckygurl(f): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hmmm, so in these days of great awareness of d HIV virus dis shit still happens. Apart 4rm d health risk, It's a debasing act. If there is real love there is no need to go fetish and behave childishly. It shows lack self confidence on d part of d party dat initiated d act. Blood oath has no effect ond d duration of a relationship.
In conclusion, I'm ain't gonna try dis shi.t.

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Godmother(f): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
Blood oath ke!! That's a serious no no for me.
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by dmcdad: 7:26am On Aug 21, 2013
Ehn! If I hear say person say blood oath. That's gross and not advisable. If you know you don't trust uoir partner then stay away from the person before someone will tell me it's done to ensure safety as regards to untrustworthy partners.

Trust or no trust, no one should dare it.
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2013
I was close to this shit but thank God for my life. No matter how much I love someone,my love for marijuana go suppress the love sha.. I will never do it even if U r dangote's daughter
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by temi4fash(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2013
say wetin happen na..

even if i fall in luv and d gal talk m.. i go pinch maself to reality
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2013
Hell..... NO! angry...... Maka why nah? sad
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by buklan4realyah(f): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Olorun maje oooo........ singing in d'bang voice
Re: Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love? by Mynd44: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
HIV thingz

(1) (Reply)

Things He Wants To Hear You Say In Béd / Age Issues / 20 Marriage Tips Everyone Needs To Know (specially For Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.