Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira (3712 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (2) (3) (4)

Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by Andyblaze: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
We have heard different stories on peoples’ bid to get
wealth. Some steal, some prostitute but trending
among Unilag girls now is the selling of ovaries.
According to the gist, most of the happy pregnant
women we find around are products of these girls’
enterprise. Sources have reported that the trade
takes place at a company off Keffi bus stop, Awolowo
Road Ikoyi.
The information gathered is that the ladies are asked
to come during their menstrual period for the ”
perfect hatch”. This company has a branch at Yaba,
behind E-centre. I think this proximity makes it
easier for the Unilag babes to sell this key
reproductive organ.
Annoyingly, the money generated from the
“business” might just go into Brazilian weaves,
phones, make up etc.

http://nairatunes..com/2013/08/unilag-chicks-sell-their-ovaries-for.html?m=1
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
Yes you are right. I know someone who did it. I didnt understand before until my dad explained the whole process. He actually said its not a new thing shocked

Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
oh God! Bless me with a responsible wife. Y should i live a sex-free and faithful life an den end up with such a bitch. I pity there inocent husband 2 be.

Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by Gboliwe: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Spedy: oh God! Bless me with a responsible wife. Y should i live a sex-free and faithful life an den end up with such a bitch. I pity there inocent husband 2 be.
what is wrong in what they do?
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
what is wrong in what they do?

are u kidding?
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by akinaloma: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
pls i don't understand can any one in the house explain
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by Gboliwe: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Spedy: what is wrong in what they do?

are u kidding?
you are exceptional, you are well learned, you know everything, please permit my ignorance and come down to my level and let me know what is wrong in it

Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by greenoak: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
I don't understand pls can anyone explain what its all about?
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by riskit33: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nobody has the right to judge them. Afterall people sell their hair aka brazillian, peruvian etc, others sell their blood, some sperm, yet others their kidneys so why make ovaries sound like a sin.
But the question i have for the buyers if truly they are women is- why buy someone's ovaries when God has blessed you with thousands of same?
I just hope the buyer's don't have ulterior motives.
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by Dubemkelly(m): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Is nothing new, just an ovary donation..Like d sperm donor n all dat....Don't see anyfin bad wiv dt
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by ireneidiva(f): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
There is nothing wrong in this act. These eggs eventually die and that's what causes the menses. So if you are not ready to get pregnant, you can sell yours. Your body will still produce more. They use an instument to extract it and there is almost no side effect. Women who cannot produce theirs and are trying to get pregnant now buy them and use. Of course it has to be done in medical centres that focus on fertility treatments. So really you are actually helping women who have fetility issues.

Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by Aafulenu(f): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Like d poster above me has rightly said. There is nothing wrong. More eggs will be produced @ d next cycle.

Its just the female form of sperm donation.
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by drnoel: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nothing wrong in selling ur eggs or sperm. Its better than being paid for opening their legs or ass.
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by amarula(f): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Is it egg selling or ovary selling? Cos i need clarification on how u sell ur ovaries
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by Andyblaze: 1:07am On Aug 21, 2013
amarula: Is it egg selling or ovary selling? Cos i need clarification on how u sell ur ovaries
Ovaries. You interested?
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by Andyblaze: 1:08am On Aug 21, 2013
drnoel: Nothing wrong in selling ur eggs or sperm. Its better than being paid for opening their legs or ass.
What about both
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 21, 2013
you are exceptional, you are well learned, you know everything, please
permit my ignorance and come down to my level and let me know what is
wrong in it.

ok dude. we re on d same page.
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by dmcdad: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2013
Spedy: oh God! Bless me with a responsible wife. Y should i live a sex-free and faithful life an den end up with such a bitch. I pity their innocent husband 2 be.
Same here bruv... Like my signature rightly puts it: I hope my future wife is preserving herself as much as I am doing, else... Maybe na to remain single for life ooooo. I think that would be better than ending up with the kinda gurlz being produced these days.

God help us all...
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by didicold(f): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2013
Op, pls get ur facts straight. They do not sell doctors do not harvest ovaries, they harvest eggs, since u mentioned the menstrual cycle, its d eggs, and what is wrong if d girls sell dier eggs to ppl who cant have kids, na ur own dem sell, so far as d procedre is above board and d ovaries r not overstimulated, why use paracetamol for someone else's headache,or u'd rather come and open thread on how ur runz girlfriend is taxing u for money?
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by fulanigirl(f): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2013
Can you imagine living your life knowing you have kids walking around? Not ever knowing who you are or they are? Eggs turn into children and you have no idea what kind of life you put them into. And only for 120000 naira? God forbid!!!

Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by Fxwarrior: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2013
Aafulenu: Like d poster above me has rightly said. There is nothing wrong. More eggs will be produced @ d next cycle.

Its just the female form of sperm donation.

If this is the breed of girls we have now then WAHALA dey o!Like seriously how can a normal human being think this is cool.Morally it's wrong.Who is fooling who?Can they claim such kids produced from this madness as theirs??Who knows if this doesn't increase morally depraved,mentally deranged and Area boys et al. They are better off adopting.
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by Enegod(m): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2013
fulanigirl: Can you imagine living your life knowing you have kids walking around?
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by Enegod(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2013
i cant imagine selling my semen..our girls have gone mad...smh
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by sweettease(f): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2013
At least they will give another woman a child and great joy. I no fit do am sha, the most i can do is donate blood to NBTS(shoutpost out to club 25 grin) but look at the positive side of it, the egg will be flushed during menstruation if its not fertalized anyway, at least they use it to bless a family.
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by sweettease(f): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2013
Enegod: i cant imagine selling my semen..our girls have gone mad...smh
You can't do it but they are guys that do it just as not every girl can sell their egg
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2013
Ignorant OP. Ignorant Post
First of all, you cant sell your ovary. What you sell is your eggs.
A woman is born with about one to two million immature eggs or follicles. At the age of start of menstruation usually only about 400,000 follicles remain. Which a girl can never use up in her lifetime.
The girl is given a drug stimulate the ovaries to release eggs ( sometimes as much as six eggs can be harvested at once) and the eggs are harvested and used to help other semi- fertile or infertile women.
Egg donation is a noble thing to do as it helps women who are for some reason unable to produce their own eggs still able to carry their own children in their womb.
The only thing i see wrong is that this girls are being taken advantage of, 120 k is a really small sum because I know good centres pay as much as 350k and above. And personally, i wont consider doing it for less than 750 k
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by Enegod(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2013
sweet-tease:

You can't do it but they are guys that do it just as not every girl can sell their egg
who am i to judge anyway.. undecided atleast its better than prostitution..
Re: Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira by switch360(f): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2013
na lie jare

Am Confused On How To Handle My Virginity / Why Ladies Prefer Less Attractive Men! / The 5 Best Times To Have Sex