Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

The Top 10 Health Benefits Of Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Top 10 Health Benefits Of Kissing (1940 Views)

PHOTO: What Kind Of Kissing Is This? / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! / Great New Kiss: New Method Of Kissing!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 10 Health Benefits Of Kissing by Timijo(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kissing is a universal language that requires no translation....and its very good for your health.

The Top 10 Health Benefits of Kissing... Have been documented in medical studies offering
amazing advantages for a long and healthy life.

1. Those who kiss their partner goodbye each morning live five years longer than those who don’t.

2. Kissing is great for self-esteem. It makes you feel appreciated and helps your state of mind.

3. Kissing burns calories, 2-3 calories a minute and can double your metabolic rate. Research claims that three passionate kisses a day (at least lasting 20 seconds each) will cause you to loose an entire extra
pound! It's time to start that kissing diet!

4. Kissing is a known stress-reliever. Passionate kissing relieves tension, reduces negative energy and produces a sense of well being, lowering your cortisol ‘stress’ hormone.

5. Kissing uses 30 facial muscles and it helps keep the facial muscles tight, preventing baggy cheeks! The tension in the muscles caused by a passionate kiss helps smooth the skin and increases the circulation.

6. Kissing is good for the heart, as it creates an adrenaline which causes your heart to pump more blood around your body. Frequent kissing has scientifically been proven to stabilize cardiovascular activity, decrease blood pressure and cholesterol.

7. Those who kiss quite frequently are less likely to suffer from stomach, bladder and blood infections.

8. During a kiss, natural antibiotics are secreted in the saliva. Also, the saliva contains a type of anesthetic that helps relieve pain.

9. Kissing reduces anxiety and stops the 'noise' in your mind. It increases the levels of oxytocin, an extremely calming hormone that produces a feeling of peace.

10. The endorphins produced by kissing are 200 times more powerful than morphine
Kissing is a universal language that requires no translation....and its very good for your health.

WARNING:
1. PLEASE DON'T KISS ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE.
2. KISSING IS FOR MARRIED COUPLES AND NOT FOR KIDS.
3. GAY OR LESBIAN COUPLES SHOULD KEEP OFF FROM THIS BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONE CONTRARY TO NATURE AND GOD

Re: The Top 10 Health Benefits Of Kissing by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
Does this apply to gay couples too, I really need to know ASAP
Re: The Top 10 Health Benefits Of Kissing by Timijo(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
watch~tower:
Does this apply to gay couples too, I really need to know ASAP
Are the couples in the above picture gay couples?
Re: The Top 10 Health Benefits Of Kissing by KweenAdz(f): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin Maybe he's gay.....well,tnx for d lecture...but I fink u shd specify who ds lecture is for b4 al ds small children wl start practising it....#MarriedCouples
Re: The Top 10 Health Benefits Of Kissing by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
Later at the bar......

Akpors: Barman bring 2 bottles of odeku
Okochukwu: Akpors, I hear say to kiss shawty dey slim them down oooo
Akpors: Oko, where you hear that one?
Okochukwu: Nairaland
Akpors: So e mean say that your woman wey get phone number as weight get hope
Okochukwu: Make I change your destiny? That your babe wey we dey lift door make she comot house nko? Na Eniola Badimus + 2
Akpors: hehehe, you no well ooooo. Make we start sections today
Okochukwu: Na sessions olodo. Nwanna, addizi 2 bottles of Ooh Npa,make we high
Akpors: Wetin I talk?
Re: The Top 10 Health Benefits Of Kissing by taiocol: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
all ar correct expect number 3
Re: The Top 10 Health Benefits Of Kissing by switdil(f): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2013
grin thank God I am a good kisser
Re: The Top 10 Health Benefits Of Kissing by adavetee(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2013
I kiss b4 I bleep.
Re: The Top 10 Health Benefits Of Kissing by Timijo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
taiocol: all ar correct expect number 3
Can you defend this?
Re: The Top 10 Health Benefits Of Kissing by DExplorer1: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
Oh yeah, where's Amya?

(1) (Reply)

How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? / Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) / Why Naija Girls Dont Like Taking A Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.