Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Story (1290 Views)

Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / Saddest Love Story: Camara Laye And Marie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Story by jayb(m): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2008
its difficult to let go someone u love, i had the most perfect girl in world. i broke up wit her because she was travelling to england to study (THOT IT WAS 4 THE BEST) . that was d greatest mistake of my Life. Now i couldnt seem find anygirl to replace her, i calld her once to ask if her feelings 4 me were stil strong, she cudnt answer, she already has another guy. im stil in lov wit her, but, this is so fukd up

(Watch out 4 part 2), lol grin

<LOVE STORY>
Re: Love Story by whitelexi(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2008
Ehen, where is part 2 na?
Re: Love Story by Belface: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2008
I dey still wait.
Re: Love Story by sistawoman: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2008
You only love her cuz you cant find someone to replace her. She is not answering u cuz she wants to keep her options open.
Re: Love Story by Omonunu2u(f): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2008
Bros
am waitin 4 part 2
Re: Love Story by smooooooth: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2008
no go act part 2 wey no make sense,like all these our home video, cos they wey u write that watch out! you sounded more like them chico ejiro & co.
Re: Love Story by GoldFinch(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2008
boring
Re: Love Story by manmustwac(m): 12:32am On Jul 12, 2008
tales by moonlight
Re: Love Story by dreeldee: 2:53am On Jul 12, 2008
yarns
Re: Love Story by Gabry(f): 3:06am On Jul 12, 2008
Uhm. . . . Poster, I'm so sorry to hear that ? undecided
Re: Love Story by Cayon(f): 4:57am On Jul 12, 2008
I really hope you posted this for 'shock value,' otherwise some mother is clueless as to the trifling son she has raised. undecided undecided

jayb:

its difficult to let go someone u love, i had the most perfect girl in world. i broke up wit her because she was travelling to england to study (THOT IT WAS 4 THE BEST) . that was d greatest mistake of my Life. Now i couldnt seem find anygirl to replace her, i calld her once to ask if her feelings 4 me were stil strong, she cudnt answer, she already has another guy. im stil in lov wit her, but, this is so fukd up

(Watch out 4 part 2), lol grin

<LOVE STORY>
Re: Love Story by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 12, 2008
which nollywood story line is your love story from?
Re: Love Story by topup: 6:03am On Aug 26, 2008
PART TWO ALREADY!!!! angry

Sistawoman has a point! But from the girl's perspective, she must be feeling mighty good since he can't do any better than her.
Re: Love Story by kolsrah(m): 6:10am On Aug 26, 2008
@poster
u are right,she has gotten another person overthere.my advise for u is to get urself together,be a decent guy and look out for another person.dont be in a rush.such shit happens.
Re: Love Story by topup: 7:45am On Aug 26, 2008
I'm in a humerous mood, so I'm going to say that last line of yours was good Kolsrah!

(1) (Reply)

Getting Back My Ex / What's Wrong With Dating Her? / The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.