Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ladies Will You Tolerate A Guy Who Always Talk About His Ex Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Tolerate A Guy Who Always Talk About His Ex Girlfriend? (1319 Views)

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? / Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Tolerate A Guy Who Always Talk About His Ex Girlfriend? by Freiburger(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2010
? ? ?
Re: Ladies Will You Tolerate A Guy Who Always Talk About His Ex Girlfriend? by erepa4real: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2010
Well, as for me, I cannot tolerate a guy who is always talking about his ex-girlfriend. This is no respect if he should. It is painful
Re: Ladies Will You Tolerate A Guy Who Always Talk About His Ex Girlfriend? by googles: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2010
[size=13pt]nope
but i know my exes 'll always talk about me so their girlfriends should live with it
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Ladies Will You Tolerate A Guy Who Always Talk About His Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2010
I will definitely not. that means he's unsatisfied with me, why should I waste my time undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Tolerate A Guy Who Always Talk About His Ex Girlfriend? by genetokky(m): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2010
kai women,den no dey like to hear that.selfish people see our stuff is not meant for u alone it is for general use.
Re: Ladies Will You Tolerate A Guy Who Always Talk About His Ex Girlfriend? by Akinagirl(f): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2010
I mean he can talk about her. But not every blessed day. If so, he should go back to his ex and leave me alone!
Re: Ladies Will You Tolerate A Guy Who Always Talk About His Ex Girlfriend? by vivaladiva(f): 7:11am On Feb 17, 2010
talk about ur ex, if it gets too mch, me sef i go talk about my own ex now
see who e go pain pass
Re: Ladies Will You Tolerate A Guy Who Always Talk About His Ex Girlfriend? by iice(f): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2010
Akinagirl:

I mean he can talk about her. But not every blessed day. If so, he should go back to his ex and leave me alone!

Gbam
Re: Ladies Will You Tolerate A Guy Who Always Talk About His Ex Girlfriend? by r231(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2010
vivaladiva:

talk about your ex, if it gets too mch, me sef i go talk about my own ex now
see who e go pain pass

youuuu ehhhh cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Will You Tolerate A Guy Who Always Talk About His Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2010
Akinagirl:

What if he's talking bad thing about her ex and praising you for the nice mentality and attitude that can never be compared with his ex which you have?.
Re: Ladies Will You Tolerate A Guy Who Always Talk About His Ex Girlfriend? by Freiburger(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2010
sofeco:

What if he's talking bad thing about her ex and praising you for the nice mentality and attitude that can never be compared with his ex which you have?.

Then they will open their ears wider. grin
Re: Ladies Will You Tolerate A Guy Who Always Talk About His Ex Girlfriend? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
That's if he can tolerate me talking about my ex all the time! cool
Re: Ladies Will You Tolerate A Guy Who Always Talk About His Ex Girlfriend? by afrobaby(f): 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2010
I wont really like it cos I believe if he is talking abt his ex always, then it means he prefer his ex to me

(1) (Reply)

Should U Kiss Him Immediately / Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? / True Love And Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.