Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? (11261 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? by Gregport: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hello, i got an admission to study in Lithuania, but don't know what the country really look like. Please fellow nairalanders, i need your candid contributions. How is life in Lithuania? Is there work for students? How much do they pay and how do they pay? what of living expenses? Please do help me and comment what you are sure of....
Re: Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? by Gregport: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hello, does it mean there are no Nigerians in Lithuania? Common guys, help out please.
Re: Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
Jesus.

Did you even research about the country before getting admission ?!?!?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? by Godson201333(m): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
I have a friend studying there and i think the country is not that good for foreigners and also they do not have embassy in Nigeria...
Re: Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? by Xlad(m): 6:01am On Aug 23, 2013
Students can't work, Among the Schengen States, Racist country, Gateway to Western Europe cheesy[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? by llbhuds: 6:27am On Aug 23, 2013
Xlad: Students can't work, Among the Schengen States, Racist country, Gateway to Western Europe cheesy[b][/b]

Bla bla bla bla
Sometimes, i prefer to see stuffs like '1st to comment ' to reading sometin like dis. Nna na wa o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2013
^^^ but its true. Countries like that hate black people
Re: Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? by llbhuds: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Really?
Tell me where in the world that this isnt an issue?
Even in my country nigeria, there is marginalization and sentiments in every sector of d economy.
So pls say something new .... complaining about racism is boring these days.
adaobi123: ^^^ but its true. Countries like that hate black people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? by Gregport: 4:19am On Aug 24, 2013
Do you guys mean that there is not even a job to be getting small change?
Re: Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? by nannw: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2013
Former soviet countries are very racist and are very poor.lousy wages but prices are even more expensive than in western countries. thats why lot of them are moving west itself. UK, US, Canada would be lot better

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? by Gregport: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Waw, thanks all for your contributions....
Re: Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? by Ortega01: 12:44am On Dec 05, 2013
Are in lithuania bro? How is life there? Im thinking of coming over there?
Re: Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? by Ortega01: 12:48am On Dec 05, 2013
Gregport: Waw, thanks all for your contributions....

Are in lithuania bro? How is life there? Im thinking of coming over there?
Re: Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? by bayusman: 6:53am On Jul 10, 2014
Please is there anyone currently studying in lithuania should please quote me, I will like to ask some few question.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? by tdayof(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2015
llbhuds:

Bla bla bla bla
Sometimes, i prefer to see stuffs like '1st to comment ' to reading sometin like dis. Nna na wa o
jeez you nailed it grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Lithuania, How Do You Survive? by sukachia(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2015
Lithuania is a good country to study base on my knowledge they are well educated in terms of english for those of u who could not afford the fee of UK,US,CANADA etc lithuania is like a stepping stone so do not be afraid of d unknown because if only u can go there and learn d language thing will become easier for u cos am also heading that way as well 2015 smiley
Kaunas city

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs You May Miss Your Flight / NIGERIAN POSTAL SERVICE / How To Deal With Culture Shock While Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.