Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Boko Haram In Army Uniform Kill 4, Injure 8 In New Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram In Army Uniform Kill 4, Injure 8 In New Attack (607 Views)

RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Sambo Dasuki In Nigerian Army Uniform (Throwback Photo) / Thugs In Army Uniform Attack APC Members, Kidnap 4 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram In Army Uniform Kill 4, Injure 8 In New Attack by Etumgbe(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Suspected Boko Haram gunmen, dressed as soldiers opened fire on residents of Gamboru Ngala, a border town, in northeastern Nigeria on Wednesday after luring them out of their homes. Four persons were killed, residents said.

The incident involving suspected members of Islamist extremist group Boko Haram occurred around 1:00 am in the town near the border with Cameroon. Residents said the attack appeared to be in reprisal for the recent arrests of Boko Haram members.

The gunmen dressed in military uniforms went into the Fulatari neighbourhood and called on residents to come out and see Boko Haram members they claimed they had arrested.

http://www.naijacenter.com/boko-haram-in-army-uniform-kill-4-injure-8-in-new-attack/
Re: Boko Haram In Army Uniform Kill 4, Injure 8 In New Attack by Tingles(m): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
I have never seen any group as dedicated to a cause as these Boko Haram people, I wish the motivation they have could be applied to other things..
Re: Boko Haram In Army Uniform Kill 4, Injure 8 In New Attack by Caleboha(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
I don't blame the boko guys, they're making the most of everything. See how Jtf guys keep arresting them without killing them only for them to be released via notorious prison breaks! If every arrested boko guy was killed instantly, there won't be more than 2 of them left on Nigerian soil now- Shekau and his real deputy! undecided
Re: Boko Haram In Army Uniform Kill 4, Injure 8 In New Attack by EbubeOnoh(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
I dont blame them. Why i said it is because some of their sponsors are in the army thereby recruiting uniforms for them. This injustice to humanity. I'm talking to boko's

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Army Uniform Kill 4, Injure 8 In New Attack by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
And a certain self acclaimed wise woman is there complaining about condolence visits when the country you are suppose to mother is in a state of war. My heart goes out to the selfless soldiers out there struggling to make sure the rest of us have peace.... And for the Saboteurs.......... Remember karmer is a b.itch....... You'll reap what u are sowing soon enough. And that includes you shameless twarted sponsors!!! And lovers of Bu(oko)hari!!!!

Rip to the innocent!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Soon End ASUU Strike–anyim / An Interview With Senator Yerima On "Girl-child" Marriage. / Taraba Assembly Halt Suntai’s Resumption, Ask Him To Go Back To U.S Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.