Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,700 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men (2000 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos / Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by yinkson(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Why do the woman of the house always collect any money spent in the house from her purse up to the last dine from the man of the house ?

It happens... Even when the woman is working and earns money.

Isn't this is a cheat on men, or what do you think
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
No woman will try dat nonsense with me, I hate women 4 dat! So greedy! A lady dat trys dat with me go see herself 4 her pappa house.
I could set my wife u, mek her confortable n mek her earn good cash, my only reason 4 doing dat is 2b a supporting hand 2 me, not milking me! (She's a helper)
I
Think we misunderstand d concept of marriage, nonsense
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by Kanwulia: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
Erm, my husband is the one that collects money and credit cards from my wallet o! grin
I think it is the BACKGROUND! cry
Old habits are hard to break!
It is an INTEGRITY issue.

Nigeria if full of GENERATIONAL KLEPTOMANIACS! kiss
Stealing is in the blood of POVERTY-STRICKEN FOLK!
These were once little 'pick-pockets' and SHOPLIFTERS!

Funny enough, they think it is cute! Welcome to MGBEKE ROMANCE!!!! grin
Just too proud to do such a thing! Even as A JOKE!
Hell No! kiss
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by majalisa(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Raymondenyi: No woman will try dat nonsense with me, I hate women 4 dat! So greedy! A lady dat trys dat with me go see herself 4 her pappa house.
I could set my wife u, mek her confortable n mek her earn good cash, my only reason 4 doing dat is 2b a supporting hand 2 me, not milking me! (She's a helper)
I
oga this one wey U dey para lyk say e don happen
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by yinkson(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
@majalisa it's a serious issue o...

Have you ever wonder why the husband die before the wife
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
Raymondenyi: No woman will try dat nonsense with me, I hate women 4 dat! So greedy! A lady dat trys dat with me go see herself 4 her pappa house.
I
baba no nonsense,ema pele o :p anyway back to the matter

people should be balanced when making judgements,all this one sided arguements or blaming women for everything is sickening.both parties are guilty of it.men are also guilty of it as well.the money they are supposed to use in taking care of domestic bills and house rent (if they are yet to have a house of their own) will be taken to beer parlour to drink and buy asun and also spend on little prostitutes so it goes both ways,moreover kilentie baka gan sef,if the woman does that so what :/ afterall whats the man there for if not to spend the cash on the wife for both her necessities and luxuries 8-) no be you go prostrate for im papa house say you go take care of her,so why the complaints shocked abi you think being a husband is only about inserting your penis in and out of your wifes vajyna at will

wahalah yin gan ti poju :/ every day woman this,woman that as if eyin okunrin na onilowo,nonsense and ingredient cheesy

Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by bukit05(f): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
This is a one sided argument, what of situations whereby d wife is d bread winner
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by damiso(f): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
Which kain generalising topic be dis? I know I dont abi is it not my house too ni?

Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by majalisa(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
yinkson: @majalisa it's a serious issue o...

Have you ever wonder why the husband die before the wife
God would deliver us from the lyks of jezebel.i get d picture
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by yinkson(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
A M E N OOO!
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by delpee(f): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Its wise for a woman to earn herself some self respect by sharing some responsibilities. What's the big deal in paying for some the things that a woman equally benefits from? Only lazy and self centred women wait for men to pay all their bills IMO.

Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by yinkson(m): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
winkThumbs up #delpee
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by greatgod2012(f): 6:47am On Aug 25, 2013
@op, can you please give some examples of women who is used to collect everything they spend in the house from their husbands?

For your information, we have more financially responsible women than men in our current society.

Besides, this is civilised era, no woman will descend so low by not contributing anything to the home front.

Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by Sissie(f): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2013
Wait oh, even if a woman does that, why are some men in a hurry to run away from their duty, the same men who will go ballistic if the women don't do what they think is the woman's "primary duty".
Our houses are not the same, neither is our rules, some couples have clear cut roles and it works for them.

if a woman wants to be taken care of fully, fine if the man is ok with it, to you it's disrespectful/undignifying, to the woman her husband is doing his duty, to the husband he's taking care of his wife.

Whatever works for you.

What if she's a stay at home wife?

There are men who don't let their wives use their own money, when they are broke they borrow from their wives and pay them back. And we have lots of women who are the breadwinners married to lazy men.

Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by majalisa(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2013
delpee: Its wise for a woman to earn herself some self respect by sharing some responsibilities. What's the big deal in paying for some the things that a woman equally benefits from? Only lazy and self centred women wait for men to pay all their bills IMO.
a woman of virtue has spoken...i hope U practice wat u preach
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by majalisa(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2013
Sissie: Wait oh, even if a woman does that, why are some men in a hurry to run away from their duty, the same men who will go ballistic if the women don't do what they think is the woman's "primary duty".
Our houses are not the same, neither is our rules, some couples have clear cut roles and it works for them.

if a woman wants to be taken care of fully, fine if the man is ok with it, to you it's disrespectful/undignifying, to the woman her husband is doing his duty, to the husband he's taking care of his wife.

Whatever works for you.

What if she's a stay at home wife?

There are men who don't let their wives use their own money, when they are broke they borrow from their wives and pay them back. And we have lots of women who are the breadwinners married to lazy men.

well i guez d "some" missing in d topic is generalizing...wat if d some is there?
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by majalisa(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, can you please give some examples of women who is used to collect everything they spend in the house from their husbands?

For your information, we have more financially responsible women than men in our current society.

Besides, this is civilised era, no woman will descend so low by not contributing anything to the home front.
where did U get dat info from?
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by deols(f): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
My money is for me myself and I and to be spent as I deem fit.

If I want to spend on the house, fine. If not, fine. It is part of what makes me the woman and he, the man.

If he wouldn't take full responsibility, he is not the man for me.

Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by majalisa(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
deols:

My money is for me myself and I and to be spent as I deem fit.

If I want to spend on the house, fine. If not, fine. It is part of what makes me the woman and he, the man.

If he wouldn't take full responsibility, he is not the man for me.
well a tym would come when he would c U as a liability and not D woman for him

Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by yinkson(m): 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
@deols hope d lucky dude isn't from ijb
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by deols(f): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
majalisa: well a tym would come when he would c U as a liability and not D woman for him

Who are you to say that? I assume you've never seen real men who own up to their responsibilities.

I bet he is brought up to see his wife as someone to take care of. No, he wont be expecting that we share the monetary part. He would man up to his responsibilities.

No, he wont see it as you think. He will see it as him being responsible.
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by deols(f): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
yinkson: @deols hope d lucky dude isn't from ijb

An Ijebu man with a difference??

Are all Ijb men the same?
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by Sissie(f): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
majalisa: well a tym would come when he would c U as a liability and not D woman for him

Is financial contribution the only thing that makes one's wife an asset or not a liability.
There are men who take pride in catering to the needs of their wives, and its a thing of joy to be able to take care of your family COMPLETELY
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by deols(f): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sissie:

Is financial contribution the only thing that makes one's wife an asset or not a liability.
There are men who take pride in catering to the needs of their wives, and its a thing of joy to be able to take care of your family COMPLETELY

Thank you o.

Is being broke something to be proud of? Any man running away from financial responsibility better keep running cheesy cheesy

No bus stop around my side grin
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
yinkson: Why do the woman of the house always collect any money spent in the house from her purse up to the last dine from the man of the house ?

It happens... Even when the woman is working and earns money.

Isn't this is a cheat on men, or what do you think

It is. I see no reason why a grown adult has to spend their lives mooching off another adult 100%. Because you used your money to buy one onion in the house you must collect the money back?

In the same vein, I see no reason why a man has to turn another grown ass adult 100% into his own personal domestic slave.
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by ada40: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kanwulia: Erm, my husband is the one that collects money and credit cards from my wallet o! grin
I think it is the BACKGROUND! cry
Old habits are hard to break!
It is an INTEGRITY issue.

Nigeria if full of GENERATIONAL KLEPTOMANIACS! kiss
Stealing is in the blood of POVERTY-STRICKEN FOLK!
These were once little 'pick-pockets' and SHOPLIFTERS!

Funny enough, they think it is cute! Welcome to MGBEKE ROMANCE!!!! grin
Just too proud to do such a thing! Even as A JOKE!
Hell No! kiss

your funny comment force me into this topic,haaahaaahaa gringringrin please which one is mgbeke romance, i 've never heard this one before,

the truth is that some women are just used to it, i have some female friends that behave that way, and they see me as hubby's mugu. bt i feel happier when i run thingz with my pay.
a female church member with three kids, came to me one day crying that she came to
report her husband to me cos the man does not give her food always, that some day he will give her money bf going to work sometime he will not give her money, and if she use her own money to cook or to buy anything for the children her hubby will not refund the money to her,
the word he does notgive me food sound somehow to me that i did not know when i shouted, Are u a cripleeeeeeeeeee! at her, cos i felt a woman should contribute to the up keep of her home for marriage to be sweet, without collecting the money from the man. otherwise the man may see you as a big liability, and it could make him to think of marrying a woman that could support him financially as a wife and i believe we have such women that are ready to spend their money to run their matrimonial home without aasking the man for a dim.
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
deols:

Thank you o.

Is being broke something to be proud of? Any man running away from financial responsibility better keep running cheesy cheesy

No bus stop around my side grin

Sorry dear, really gotta ask! How old re u? Becos from ur comments thus far u seem,obviously single, too young, Naïve n inexperienced 2 comment on issues of matrimony. It 'll do u better good, If u just pass, n come to contribute wen u re mature @ heart n married!!!
No insults ppls; just saying d oobvious

Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by majalisa(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
deols:

Who are you to say that? I assume you've never seen real men who own up to their responsibilities.

I bet he is brought up to see his wife as someone to take care of. No, he wont be expecting that we share the monetary part. He would man up to his responsibilities.

No, he wont see it as you think. He will see it as him being responsible.
deols in wonderland!ur fantacies are too bad if not to worse...Gudluck
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by majalisa(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sissie:

no to ur 1st question...but then wats d pride in having a woman who aint a helper?lyf is unpredictable..he myt not B dere 4 u 2moro & u bin used to be catered for COMPLETELY.........
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by Sissie(f): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
majalisa: no to ur 1st question...but then wats d pride in having a woman who aint a helper?lyf is unpredictable..he myt not B dere 4 u 2moro & u bin used to be catered for COMPLETELY.........

What do you define as a helper?
Yes life is unpredictable, but do you assume she's broke, or doesn't work because her man provides?
Being catered to financially doesn't mean she can't take care of herself.
She works and have her money and he pays the bill, she is able to save and invest more than her female counterpart who earn the same income with her and help out incases of emergency or something and can have money of her own if he dies. Afterall we assume the woman is working in the first place to have her own money in the wallet for her to spend and collect back from him.
What if she was a full time housewife?

Our societies are not the same, because someone has a different view don't mean hers is impossible or fantasy, I know married people who live like that.
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by Sissie(f): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Sorry dear, really gotta ask! How old re u? Becos from ur comments thus far u seem,obviously single, too young, Naïve n inexperienced 2 comment on issues of matrimony. It 'll do u better good, If u just pass, n come to contribute wen u re mature @ heart n married!!!
No insults ppls; just saying d oobvious

Really!!!! Lmao, I find this hilarious.
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by delpee(f): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
@majalisa
I practise what I preach and I have no regrets. Rather I feel blessed and appreciated all the time.

Dear Future Husband.. / What Really Is The Cause Of Marital Infidelity??! / This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife..

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66