Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,540 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men (2007 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos / Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by majalisa(m): 8:34am On Aug 27, 2013
delpee: @majalisa
I practise what I preach and I have no regrets. Rather I feel blessed and appreciated all the time.
i luv dat,,,stay blessed....always
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by deols(f): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Sorry dear, really gotta ask! How old re u? Becos from ur comments thus far u seem,obviously single, too young, Naïve n inexperienced 2 comment on issues of matrimony. It 'll do u better good, If u just pass, n come to contribute wen u re mature @ heart n married!!!
No insults ppls; just saying d oobvious

The problem with the dumb posts is, even it gets liked by the dumber. Just when you think that soon enough the dumbs would stop existing, the dumber comes to like the posts.

Now the dumb thinks he was liked and feels wise and the dumber is happy there is his like.

The vicious circle continues. #justsaying.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by deols(f): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2013
majalisa: deols in wonderland!ur fantacies are too bad if not to worse...Gudluck

Pfewwww.

But not every man is gonna be counting how much they spend on their wife and children. Not everyone's gonna have their status as men trampled upon.

Not everyone is hopeful of being broke while married. Some people do work hard enough to take care of their family.

Now if you've never seen such, PASS...and dony refer to me again.
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by Ohibenemma(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2013
I'm not YET married, but I will not tolerate, for any reason, a PARASITIC WIFE. From the above comments, many are, unfortunately, planning to be or are already...too bad. No wonder divorce seems the trend nowadays. A woman deserves her husband's support emotionally, financially and otherwise, but the man needs same too, but alas, only a few women seem to know... And for those playing the S.EX CARD, even that is MUTUALLY enjoyed - some women virtually force their men to go down on them, even when he isn't in the mood... Even our forefathers had the women allocated farmlands so they could contribute their own quota to the running of the family...eg check 'Things Fall Apart.'
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by majalisa(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2013
Ohibenemma: I'm not YET married, but I will not tolerate, for any reason, a PARASITIC WIFE. From the above comments, many are, unfortunately, planning to be or are already...too bad. No wonder divorce seems the trend nowadays. A woman deserves her husband's support emotionally, financially and otherwise, but the man needs same too, but alas, only a few women seem to know... And for those playing the S.EX CARD, even that is MUTUALLY enjoyed - some women virtually force their men to go down on them, even when he isn't in the mood... Even our forefathers had the women allocated farmlands so they could contribute their own quota to the running of the family...eg check 'Things Fall Apart.'
bros no waste ur battery ova some women wey na matrimonial write off
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by deols(f): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
Unfortunately, some people here cannot understand simple English embarassed

No one says they aren't ever going to make money.

I said, spending on the family would be a choice, not my responsibility.

Later some people want to claim they are men when a simple matchstick, they want to share the money for, with their wife.

'Honey, I have bought the tomatoes. Oya go and buy the onions...lool

Hey children, I have paid your school fees, tell your mother to buy food for the house. #Godforbid.

Rather,

My wife bought me those wrist watches. She's working afterall.

Or 'she gave us a surprise holiday. Thank God for a good job she's got.

'oh my wife is soo good at these surprises. I could never have made a better choice' cool cool cool

You see the difference?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by yinkson(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
@deols #Good points
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by majalisa(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2013
God B praise somebody has been convicted.
Re: Why Do Women Collect Any Money Spent In The House From Their Purse From Men by happiezikpe: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
If a woman is suppose 2 clean, cook and do all domestic chores and still provide for the family I wonder what the man's role is. While I am not in support of a woman asking for a refund for the money she spends at home, for God's sake it is not her duty to provide for the family. Just as it is not a man's duty to take care of d home, but it is appreciated if he helps, d same should go for the woman and money. Except in cases where a man loses his job, he is d provider of the home and whatever d woman does is to complement his effort. While I will not turn a blind eye to the needs in my home, I don't expect to be mandated. I could even spend all my salary at home to do sthg to surprise my husband or put a smile on his face, but that does not change d fact that it is not my duty, I'm just being nice. Just as him cooking a meal is not his duty, if he does it he's trying to be nice too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? / This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. / Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.