Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Talk To Love Doctor Wonderboy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Talk To Love Doctor Wonderboy (600 Views)

Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters / Introducing The Love Doctor / Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talk To Love Doctor Wonderboy by wonderboyjay: 1:08am On Aug 22, 2013
Am love doctor wonderboy of scout love clinic, am trained psychologist and marriage counselor,I am here to attend to any of your relationship matters and sexuality advice feel free to ask me any question that bothers your heart here and if you feel you need to go confidential? Write to my email scoutnigeria@gmail.com, believe me you will get the best advice. Thanks
Re: Talk To Love Doctor Wonderboy by Mynd44: 6:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Smh....
Re: Talk To Love Doctor Wonderboy by Enegod(m): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2013
In the news today:
* APC unfolds manifesto, targets
40,000MW
* Ask RMAFC to slash our wages -Reps
* Fola Adeola's governorship campaign
posters flood Ogun
* Shekau's 'death': We reserve our
comment, says FG
* Cost of governance: Ezekwesili challenges
lawmakers to debate
* PDP NEC meeting: Automatic ticket for
Jonathan may top agenda
* N100 bribe: Policewoman caught in
video arrested
* Don't leave PDP, North-East caucus tells
Atiku
and in sports:
* Ngr v Malawi: NFF asks Keshi to cut list •
Coach: I'm shocked
* AfroBasket 2013: Nigeria beat Mali 75-59

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Things We Do For Love / Man Kills 10yrs Old Cousin After Raping Her! / Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Get 'serious' With Their Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.