Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,694 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Get 'serious' With Their Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Get 'serious' With Their Friends (600 Views)

Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Get 'serious' With Their Friends by uaphorism(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2013
The whole 'friend zone' thing has become kinda an anthem for boys these days.. Its actually very sad, a boy meets a girl or a boy (depending on his se.x.ual inclinations) and because he decides to respect her and not make a move - like kiss her on the very night of their first date, the boy is termed as 'sweet' by the girl and summarily relegated to the 'friend zone'..

Now, I really don't understand the workings of a girl's thought processes, but I like to think that as a sane human, entering into a meaningful relationship with someone that is your friend, you know, someone you trust to the point of sharing your heart's deepest secrets with, will mean a more solid, longer lasting relationship, as the foundation is already laid..foundation of understanding, care, complete knowledge of the other person's likes and dislikes and all that...

The ladies always say, the 'sex' changes everything..infact, the latest I heard is, the 'title' changes everything - the title, girlfriend..

Ladies, over to you, why do you prefer a butt-spanking-on-a-first-date nigga to one that will wait till he understands you before making a move?
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Get 'serious' With Their Friends by bigtt76(f): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2013
What ASUU strike has caused ...only God fit judge grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Get 'serious' With Their Friends by Prowizy2(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2013
bigtt76: What ASUU strike has caused ...only God fit judge grin
grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Get 'serious' With Their Friends by kachiz(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
Once u ve been padlocked in the friend zone, even chain saw cant fit break you out.
just be a sexual man and stop waiting for the right time.
the morlafucking time is NOW!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Get 'serious' With Their Friends by uaphorism(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
kachiz: Once u ve been padlocked in the friend zone, even chain saw cant fit break you out.
just be a sexual man and stop waiting for the right time.
the morlafucking time is NOW!!
hehehe, I learnt that abt 11 yrs ago..jst saw my kid bro lamenting nd rememberd my own experience
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Get 'serious' With Their Friends by ITbomb(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dont ever be a gentleman all the way on the first date .
Always try something sensual otherwise they will start seeing you as a brother and no girl would like to sleep with her brother

(1) (Reply)

Aww How Romantic. Gay Guys Give Their Best Friend A Suprise / Facebook Updates By Girls And Reactions / What Should I Do In This Type Of Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.