Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question (2499 Views)

Senators Disagree On Nationality Of Killer Herdsmen / Femi Fani-kayode The Paedophile,cocaine Addict.....video / Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by AustineE1: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2013
mobuch:

But Femi Fani Kayode's real ancestry is not yoruba, his great grandfather is nupe from niger state who adopted yoruba tribe as his tribe after being trained by bishop ajayi crowther as a returnee slave, so i wonder what d goat is smokiing.

FFK is nupe from Niger state and not Ile-Ife.
...a Nupe(fulani) man,championing the interest of yorubas,thats quite funny and should be seen as an insult to yorubas...so if this Fulani man is also claiming ownership of Lagos,why the heck are they pissed off with the idea that lagos is 'no mans land'...for his selfless service to the yorubas,they may as well one day vote him in as an APC governor or senator in one of the south-west states and then the Fulani domination of yorubas will continue from where they stopped in Kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by T8ksy(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2013
Austine.E:

...a Nupe(fulani) man,championing the interest of yorubas,thats quite funny and should be seen as an insult to yorubas...so if this Fulani man is also claiming ownership of Lagos,[b]why the heck are they pissed off with the idea that lagos is 'no mans land'...[/b]for his selfless service to the yorubas,they may as well one day vote him in as an APC governor or senator in one of the south-west states and then the Fulani domination of yorubas will continue from where they stopped in Kwara state.

We are pi.ssed off because we know OUK who made that statement lately would not dare make a similar statement about any northern cities where you ibos have allegedly "developed". The bottom-line is, Lagos is not a no man's land and we will do anything to drum it into you guy's skull. Lagos belongs to the yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2013
T8ksy:

We are pi.ssed off because we know OUK who made that statement lately would not dare make a similar statement about any northern cities where you ibos have allegedly "developed". The bottom-line is, Lagos is not a no man's land and we will do anything to drum it into you guy's skull. Lagos belongs to the yorubas.

Typical illiterate Nigerian, leaving issues and substance of the discourse to address sentiments. When fulani will come and conquer all you guys in the west with their bows and arrows, i will then wonder where you will all run to, sierra leone i guess, since u all are returnee slaves.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by gratiaeo(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2013
T8ksy:

And you are still hidden in Ogbomosho cave, why not move to Lagos and compete with Igbos
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
FFK go to blazes you oi1
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by DerideGull(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
agbameta:

1. I am not ashamed of who I am and where I come from and had it not been for others holding us back I know where the south west and the Yoruba would have been by now in terms of development.

2. I will never renounce my views. As a matter of fact now more than ever before I see how important it is for us to ensure a certain degree of separate development in this country and to hold on to our heritage because we are just so different. Those that have chosen the path of aggression and open hostility and that seek to suppress our voices, intimidate us into silence and drown us with their propaganda are vulgar, crude and rude. That is their way. They are also experts at telling lies.

God bless FFK.

The above post is beyond the realms of infantile drivel. This dutiful dreamer seemed to have forgotten the opportunities of 1966.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by BlackPikiN(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
mobuch:

But Femi Fani Kayode's real ancestry is not yoruba, his great grandfather is nupe from niger state who adopted yoruba tribe as his tribe after being trained by bishop ajayi crowther as a returnee slave, so i wonder what d goat is smokiing.

FFK is nupe from Niger state and not Ile-Ife.

If this is true, then, I might be correct when I stated that if a DNA is carried in SW Nigeria, you will realize that almost half the population are from the north, that's why they get along well no matter what.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by Awake9ja(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
bennyraz: if you are a Nigerian and you ever lived outside the country, you will be responsible for the bolded! Nigerians leaving in UK, US, Canada, netherland, normay, australia actually work and pay their bills and the country involved are considered as host countries. so does the American Government pay immigrants unemployment allowances or pay for their healthcare? pls reason before you type! you all are quick to talk without reasoning and it is a bad habit!

sorry but its obvious you don't know the different between citizenship and immigrants with your above post.

how will u feel after buying a piece of land and build a beautiful house only for the guy that sold the land returned and tell you "yes I sold the land to you legally but that did not mean you are a land lord nor house owner"
too many of us claim to be Christians but are worse than demons.

am off, continue your war with ibos, for me I don't see any bad thing ibos done to yorubas yet.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by T8ksy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
mobuch:

Typical illiterate Nigerian, leaving issues and substance of the discourse to address sentiments. When fulani will come and conquer all you guys in the west with their bows and arrows, i will then wonder where you will all run to, sierra leone i guess, since u all are returnee slaves.

And wth are you people bothered sbout

fulani conquering Yorubaland? Fyi, Lagos belongs to

the yorubas and no one, beit the fulanis or you ibos will

send us packing from our ancestral land.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by T8ksy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
gratiaeo:
And you are still hidden in Ogbomosho cave, why not move to Lagos and compete with Igbos

And why don't you move back to

your csve and develop it. In the meanwhile, keep

yapping 'cause eventually we are gonna send you

Igbos bsck to your jungle of the rising sun.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by DerideGull(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
agbameta:

Invitation denied. Who go fall inside trap?

You are not going to kidnap, kill or roast him for diner..

Mba....grin grin

Eko Ole

Eko oni baje lo!!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
Awake9ja:

sorry but its obvious you don't know the different between citizenship and immigrants with your above post.

how will u feel after buying a piece of land and build a beautiful house only for the guy that sold the land returned and tell you "yes I sold the land to you legally but that did not mean you are a land lord nor house owner"
too many of us claim to be Christians but are worse than demons.

am off, continue your war with ibos, for me I don't see any bad thing ibos done to yorubas yet.
that is exactly how ibos treat other tribes in the south-east, thats even if they sell their land to you
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by 4chi: 5:24am On Aug 25, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
You have no idea how insulting this should be for any decent thinking Yoruba man, whether its by accident or design Fani Kayode has becomes the champion of Yoruba. Since when? Since he left govt? This is the same man that said all sort against a great man like Soyinka just because he criticises OBj's government. What an insult to Yoruba that a man jobless for few years now, just like a drowning person decided to ignite ethnic war and that will make him champion of Yoruba nation-What an insult!
Where was him when OPC was formed to champion the interest of Yoruba and OBJ smashed them down and their leader sent to jail without trial? Where was the overnight champion of the modern Yoruba nation. The whole Fani Kayode business is laughable.
Well, my message to any decent Yoruba person is this-If you haven't realise by now that this guys is insulting your intelligent, its rather unfortunate.

Shut up. Let the yorubas decide on that. And stop the silly patronage.no one seeks for your advise. In any case you may ask yourself concerning when orji kalu also became the ibo spokesperson too!!
As far as rational yorubas are concerned, FFK has spoken our minds and has shown the ibos that you do not have a monopoly of mouth running. Where were you when ofonagoro and chukwumerije were running their dirty mouths against the yorubas in recent history?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by 4chi: 5:27am On Aug 25, 2013
BlackPikiN:

If this is true, then, I might be correct when I stated that if a DNA is carried in SW Nigeria, you will realize that almost half the population are from the north, that's why they get along well no matter what.

...just like research findings have shown that the ibo DNA is traceable to their kith and kin, the pygmies of Congo !
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by 4chi: 5:35am On Aug 25, 2013
Chrisbenogor: This is the simple reason why he would be confined to the drudgery of being a political commentator only. A leader would be wiser than to use words like this. I am truly ashamed of this man.

How wise were the words of orji kalu,ohaneze and ezeife? You are simply deluded into thinking your men can engage their mouth without thinking and everyone will remain silent. FFK is a leader in his own right and he has spoken for his nation (Yoruba) the only problem is that belligerent ibos have not been able to articulate and challenge him intellectually, hence the unnecessary insults and hysterics.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by omonnakoda: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dede1: Even if the job seekers referred as SNG Group flew from Australia to Nigeria, the transportation expense amount claimed in the article begs for thorough investigation.

Anyway, GEJ is capable of anything to remain on the corridor of power. After all, he has flouted his party’s constituted clause of zoning in order to remain relevance in Nigeria’s polity.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by AdmYamamoto: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
Asoozy: Stop saying God bless Fani alone. Start printing his articles and start distributing to the grassroot Yorubas. Translate it if need be and perhaps read it out to the illiterates. Yoruba land owners need to be re-educated.

Stop selling or renting to certain people from the other side of the Naija!

Ijafara lewu!

Yoruba heritage is at stake! Your most priced land is at stake! APC is at stake! If Lagos falls to PDP, APC would be finished!

Tinubu is ill and Fashola is too docile and politically correct to protect the Yoruba interest and our seat of power.

Yoruba stop ronuing and start acting!

Omo Yoruba ise Ya!!!

I could not agree any more! I hope Tinubu recovers fully, although it has been reported in the news that his orthopedic surgery was successful. A people can NEVER go far except they have LEADERSHIP, and Tinubu has done that so far! People accuse him of acquiring too much but if he invests 100% of that money again in SW Yoruba States, that is perfect! Letting 100,000 ibos and non-Yorubas own anything should be an anathema to us! In so far as he does not stop other Yorubas from obtaining lands and assets, it is all perfect. He keeps the money and resources here, hires people here, if he has 5 houses, well he will have domestic assistants who will get a salary and buy food locally too! That is still not a bad thing in my opinion!

I don't think Fashola is docile but remember that while he remains governor, he is governor of a state having other peoples from other parts of Nigeria and he must be sensitive to that and respect that office. Tinubu has more freedom and that is why he can take the bashing and firewall other APC (ACN) governors, so they can concentrate more on their states and help their peoples more!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question by AdmYamamoto: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
4chi:

Shut up. Let the yorubas decide on that. And stop the silly patronage.no one seeks for your advise. In any case you may ask yourself concerning when orji kalu also became the ibo spokesperson too!!
As far as rational yorubas are concerned, FFK has spoken our minds and has shown the ibos that you do not have a monopoly of mouth running. Where were you when ofonagoro and chukwumerije were running their dirty mouths against the yorubas in recent history?

100000 % supported! Do I know FFK personally? NO! Do I agree with him all the time, no just like he would NOT agree with ME. However, the CRUX of his point is SO ACCURATE! Ibos can all leave if they cannot temporarily live on our lands, Yorubas CANNOT apologize for that! We are more tha 40 M in Nigeria alone, add the other peoples of Nigeria excluding the usual hateful people by the Niger side, what would we ever need from them or lack because of them? NOTHING!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!! NMA President Has Resigned!! / Senator Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Joins APC / Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.