Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) (24085 Views)

Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary ( Sorrowful & Glorious ) / Catholic Daily Devotion And Meditations-the WORD Among Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2013
Syncan:

Hahahahaha, Bookmark, Bookmark, Bookmark ...you are a foe friend of old, I know you, Italo knows you, you have nothing new to tell us, damerry, my friend, is in good hands.

I see your mouth speaks of me as a friend, your heart to me as a foe. No problem. I know how much I have loved hated you as a brother of mine from the very first day. cheesy And this is how you pay me back.

Don't worry about what you know of me, just know our God, the God of Abraham. He deserves more praises than any of His creature and He knows why He gave us instructions on what we are to do through Christ.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
damerry: Guy there is more than enough error from your rants

[b]first of all, you have apparently failed to recognise the fact that praying to Mary does not negate Christ role as the only mediator. I asked you if requesting your pastor to pray for you is the will of God or not, you refused to answer.

Secondly you are apparently of the opinion that some devil is appearing as an angel of light in the name of Mary, This really got me laughing

do you remember what they said of Jesus when he performed exorcism?

"He casts out demons by Beelzebul, the prince ofdemons"

my friend, thank God you attested to the power of the rosary which has been used to perform many miracles and defeat the work of devils.

And you are of the of the opinion that some devil ( appearing as an angel of light ) uses our Rosary prayers to fight himself Here is Jesus's reply

“Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand. If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?

How then will devil's kingdom stand? Dear bookmark, Jesus is asking u this question.[/b]

has anyone noticed dat boomark had scruples with just 2 question? Anyway, this thread was not opened for advice, keep your error filled opinions to yourself dear boomark.

I can see there is an error in your thinking faculty. That happens when you are a manufacturer of error. I said, "Beware! An angel of darkness can transform into an angel of light." A simple advice. If you say it is Mary, you say so yourself. I can see you are more interested in miracles just like people who about to prayer houses seeking miracle instead of God. SMH!!!

Wait o! Did i just see WOKY? Who does not know what is right or wrong. The follow follow boy abi man. Always drinking milk when he is suppose to be chewing bone. I desire nothing from you. SMH!!!
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
grin
Boomark:

I can see there is an error in your thinking faculty. That happens when you are a manufacturer of error. I said, "Beware! An angel of darkness can transform into an angel of light." A simple advice. If you say it is Mary, you say so yourself. I can see you are more interested in miracles just like people who about to prayer houses seeking miracle instead of God. SMH!!!

Wait o! Did i just see WOKY? Who does not know what is right or wrong. The follow follow boy abi man. Always drinking milk when he is suppose to be chewing bone. I desire nothing from you. SMH!!!
Stop evading my questions! Anyway All your opinions has been duly noted. * Does he even have an opinion *

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by woky: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
Boomark:

Lol, i don see u wey sabi right an wrong 'ITK'

Thank God am following the right way
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by woky: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
Boomark:

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
damerry: ;DStop evading my questions! Anyway All your opinions has been duly noted. * Does he even have an opinion *

I have already tested you with my sound advice above and you called it rants even when you did not see any error. I wonder what you will call me next when i finish answering your questions. I don't want receive more insults.

Ask italo, syncan, ubenedictus, woky and co how I dealt with them and people were singing for me, "samson went up against 1000, Boomark against 1.5 billion." And the joy in heart knew no bound till this day.

Bro i don't want to go into arguments this period. But you will certainly not have anything to hold unto against my answers.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
woky: Lol, i don see u wey sabi right an wrong 'ITK'

Thank God am following the right way

And when someone ask you, "how did you know it is the right way?" your reply will be, "i know it is the right way because my heart tells me so. The right way for life." and you will just disappear to avoid learning or more questions.

Whenever you finish this kind of statement, e dey be like say, make i stretch my hands to the heavens and land you a very heavy hot slap. SMH!!!
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by vickyO(f): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
@ Bookmark, Keep it up. these Catholics like feeling like their doctrines are truthful when most of their doctrines are curled from pagan practices. may God help you guys renew your minds and open your hearts of understanding.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by vickyO(f): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
And their practices are full of ceremony upon ceremonies. Humans love this but it takes one who possesses the holy ghost to take heed lest he falls.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by SalC: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
Boomark:

I have already tested you with my sound advice above and you called it rants even when you did not see any error. I wonder what you will call me next when i finish answering your questions. I don't want receive more insults.

Ask italo, syncan, ubenedictus, woky and co how I dealt with them and people were singing for me, "samson went up against 1000, Boomark against 1.5 billion." And the joy in heart knew no bound till this day.

Bro i don't want to go into arguments this period. But you will certainly not have anything to hold unto against my answers.
Boomark and his usual empty bragging.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
vickyO: @ Bookmark, Keep it up. these Catholics like feeling like their doctrines are truthful when most of their doctrines are curled from pagan practices. may God help you guys renew your minds and open your hearts of understanding.

Thanks vicky. I wonder what is actually wrong with them. The honest advice i gave, they could not see any reason in it and at the same time they could not contest it.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by vickyO(f): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
Boomark:

Thanks vicky. I wonder what is actually wrong with them. The honest advice i gave, they could not see any reason in it and at the same time they could not contest it.
You're welcome. It's because their eyes of understanding has been beclouded by strange pagan doctrines. But We shall keep telling them the truth and it shall set them free.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sal C: Boomark and his usual empty bragging.

haha, Sal C, i ain't bragging, for what na? i remember you were among them. Misonas and chukwudi44 too plus including many others.

Did ubenedictus just peep and ran away? He knows what is pursuing him. Just because am here. SMH!!!
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by SalC: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Boomark:

haha, Sal C, i ain't bragging, for what na? i remember you were among them. Misonas and chukwudi44 too plus including many others.

Did ubenedictus just peep and ran away? He knows what is pursuing him. Just because am here. SMH!!!
Lol Boomark that has never defeated anybody on NL is here bragging. Which thread was that?
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
vickyO: @ Bookmark, Keep it up. these Catholics like feeling like their doctrines are truthful when most of their doctrines are curled from pagan practices. may God help you guys renew your minds and open your hearts of understanding.
:-D
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
Boomark:

:-D
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sal C: Lol Boomark that has never defeated anybody on NL is here bragging. Which thread was that?

I am talking about threads not just a thread. Am still following them but can't remember their names. Remember when we talked about bowing to images, real picture of Jesus, use of candle, the woman, the Sabbath, etc. I was classically outstanding and got some people frustrated.

Of course, i did not do it alone. My comrades: frosbel, Goshen, ijawkid, truthislight, vicky, plappvile and other were there.

It seem am becoming more dangerous (i mean good dangerous) and a big threat these days with my new style. cheesy

*[s]for those that will copy this and start boasting, my hand no dey am. Paul warned us[/s]*
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
gboru: ^---- confused niggas be like

wink
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by SalC: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
Boomark:

I am talk threads not just a thread. Am still following them but can't remember their names. Remember when we talked about bowing to images, real picture of Jesus, use of candle, etc. I was classically outstanding and got some people frustrated.

Of course, i did not do it alone. My comrades: frosbel, Goshen, ijawkid, truthislight, vicky, plappvile and other were there.

It seem am becoming more dangerous (i mean good dangerous) and a big threat these days with my new style. cheesy

*[s]for those that will copy this and start boasting, my hand no dey am. Paul warned us[/s]*
You just proved me right.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by woky: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
Boomark:

And when someone ask you, "how did you know it is the right way?" your reply will be, "i know it is the right way because my heart tells me so. The right way for life." and you will just disappear to avoid learning or more questions.

Whenever you finish this kind of statement, e dey be like say, make i stretch my hands to the heavens and land you a very heavy hot slap. SMH!!!
why cant u do me a favour by showing me the right way, perhaps, i may concur
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by woky: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Lol.. Who is this one And what does she even want from us abeg go stand for sun!
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Boomark:

As in, where did this one come from? Please can someone help me and throw him away. angry That his name is sounding somehow somehow to ears and eye. gbru abi gbuu? SMH!!!
OK.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Kaycee7(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2013
Boomark:

I am talking about threads not just a thread. Am still following them but can't remember their names. Remember when we talked about bowing to images, real picture of Jesus, use of candle, the woman, the Sabbath, etc. I was classically outstanding and got some people frustrated.

Frosbel, that certified BVM hater that called the Mother of Jesus the queen of whores. I still dey pity for that boy. Heaven is watching him on 72" flat screen TV.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by woky: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2013
Kaycee7: Frosbel, that certified BVM hater that called the Mother of Jesus the queen of whores. I still dey pity for that boy. Heaven is watching him on 72" flat screen TV.
lipsrsealed
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by SalC: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2013
Boomark has always been like that. Nobody should take him serious.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by italo: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2013
I came on this thread to learn more about meditating on the mysteries of the Holy Rosary.

Now how can I learn anything in this free for all argument?

I will go away ignorant and my Rosary meditations will remain poor.

For some other person who might be weaker than me, he will go away and his Rosary meditations might remain non-existent.

The adversaries would have achieved exactly what they want...at least with me and that person.

sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by vickyO(f): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
woky: Lol.. Who is this one And what does she even want from us abeg go stand for sun!
Who are you too? was I speaking to you? nosy human being... abeg swerve.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by vickyO(f): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
gboru: pls who is this?
Who're you too?
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
woky: why cant u do me a favour by showing me the right way, perhaps, i may concur

It a gradual thing. Ask questions on things you don't understand. And when you don't have anything against what the person said, just take it and continue learning and stop behaving as if you something which is true but you tell how it is true. Take a look at my posts above and you will see how truthhood intimidated falsehood. Soon Falsehood will have no hold on the truth you know.

I am not totally against the catholics or the protestants doctrine but Wherever there is error, i strike with my sword as a saint. I stand for the commandments Christ not doctrines of men that cannot save me on that day.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
vickyO:
Who're you too?
ok
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Thersa: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
If you are proudly catholic....kindly like this page...https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Being-a-Practicing-Catholic/245960532227926

Lets unite to strengthen our faith.

God bless you all.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by woky: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Boomark:

It a gradual thing. Ask questions on things you don't understand. And when you don't have anything against what the person said, just take it and continue learning and stop behaving as if you something which is true but you tell how it is true. Take a look at my posts above and you will see how truthhood intimidated falsehood. Soon Falsehood will have no hold on the truth you know.

I am not totally against the catholics or the protestants doctrine but Wherever there is error, i strike with my sword as a saint. I stand for the commandments Christ not doctrines of men that cannot save me on that day.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda / Aduke Abiara Is Dead / Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.