Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) (24084 Views)

Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary ( Sorrowful & Glorious ) / Catholic Daily Devotion And Meditations-the WORD Among Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
gboru: OK.

gboru: OK.

Sorry o my friend. That your OK get as e be. I have erase what i wrote, it is not from my heart. Pls do the same to your quote.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaycee7: Frosbel, that certified BVM hater that called the Mother of Jesus the queen of whores. I still dey pity for that boy. Heaven is watching him on 72" flat screen TV.

I believe frosbel was talking about the queen of heaven and WORSHIP dedicated to her as in the days of Jeremiah. I believe he has nothing against Mary the mother of Jesus.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sal C: Boomark has always been like that. Nobody should take him serious.

When i said what you are practicing is not the will of God according the commandments of Christ, the laws and the prophets, non of you said "Pim" against it.

that is how serious my comments are. If you want to try, go to page 5 through 6 and try your best against them.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by italo: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
Please, can someone help me with these concerns of mine.

I recently lost my Rosary and though I can easily buy a new one, I always forget when I'm around a Church.

As a result I have gotten used to saying the Rosary by counting on my fingers.

From your experience, is it the same thing or is there more efficacy to the prayer when I use a blessed chaplet?
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by italo: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
2. Sometimes, I have non-Catholic friends asking me to give them a Rosary. Most of them just want it for fashion, yet they want it blessed too.

Two things come to mind.

A. I should help them because they might obtain graces from it as a sacramental even though they dont see it as such and as a prayer.

B. I should not help them because they would most likely desecrate something that is sacred. And it might also serve to encourage people not to take the Rosary seriously.

Please help me with your thoughts and experiences.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by SalC: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
italo: Please, can someone help me with these concerns of mine.

I recently lost my Rosary and though I can easily buy a new one, I always forget when I'm around a Church.

As a result I have gotten used to saying the Rosary by counting on my fingers.

From your experience, is it the same thing or is there more efficacy to the prayer when I use a blessed chaplet?
Haa. Like seriously you've got just one Rosary?
*Don't mind me, I gat you*

Now to your question. In all sincerity, the efficacy of your prayers does not lie on the chaplet but on your faith, sincerity of heart and the prayer itself not the object used.

You will agree with me that with or without the chaplet, you can still say your rosary prayers. Though the chaplet is meant to aid you, it it not compulsory to use it, and not using it does not make your prayers less effective.

On a side note, try get another one ASAP.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by SalC: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
italo: 2. Sometimes, I have non-Catholic friends asking me to give them a Rosary. Most of them just want it for fashion, yet they want it blessed too.

Two things come to mind.

A. I should help them because they might obtain graces from it as a sacramental even though they dont see it as such and as a prayer.

B. I should not help them because they would most likely desecrate something that is sacred. And it might also serve to encourage people not to take the Rosary seriously.

Please help me with your thoughts and experiences.
On this, I will contribute based on personal experience.

A time came when my uncle's boy ask me for a rosary, (for fashion I suppose ) cuz a popular tiny design of rosary was invoke then mostly used for fashion. Like your friends, he wanted it blessed.
I HAD ONE BLESSED AND I GAVE IT TO HIM. My reason is this " For a non catholic to ask for a blessed rosary, there is this possibility that he has at least an iota of conviction there is power in it. A convinced non catholic will not want to be associated with the rosary.

Again I said to myself, how exactly he is going to desecrate it even if he wanted to. *well that's between him and God*. I played my part and left the other to God.

Though he was non-catholic by birth and my uncle who is catholic allow his boys to attend their own churches, the boy though born of Cherubim parents, he did his first holy communion few months ago.

My point is, give your friends the rosary, if they choose to desecrate it, it is between them and God. You migth also be aiding him in his conversion without knowing it.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by italo: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sal C: Haa. Like seriously you've got just one Rosary?
*Don't mind me, I gat you*

Now to your question. In all sincerity, the efficacy of your prayers does not lie on the chaplet but on your faith, sincerity of heart and the prayer itself not the object used.

You will agree with me that with or without the chaplet, you can still say your rosary prayers. Though the chaplet is meant to aid you, it it not compulsory to use it, and not using it does not make your prayers less effective.

On a side note, try get another one ASAP.

Thanks. I must get as soon as possible.

The Rosary is one sacramental I've always had throughout my life...and I almost always had it on my neck. I felt kind of empty without it.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by italo: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sal C: On this, I will contribute based on personal experience.

A time came when my uncle's boy ask me for a rosary, (for fashion I suppose ) cuz a popular tiny design of rosary was invoke then mostly used for fashion. Like your friends, he wanted it blessed.
I HAD ONE BLESSED AND I GAVE IT TO HIM. My reason is this " For a non catholic to ask for a blessed rosary, there is this possibility that he has at least an iota of conviction there is power in it. A convinced non catholic will not want to be associated with the rosary.

Again I said to myself, how exactly he is going to desecrate it even if he wanted to. *well that's between him and God*. I played my part and left the other to God.

Though he was non-catholic by birth and my uncle who is catholic allow his boys to attend their own churches, the boy though born of Cherubim parents, he did his first holy communion few months ago.

My point is, give your friends the rosary, if they choose to desecrate it, it is between them and God. You migth also be aiding him in his conversion without knowing it.

Wow! I think about that too. Someone might just be converted.

This is encouraging.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Boomark: Am not against the rcc meditating to receive miracles but they should know that a Buddhist monk will meditate and receive miracles he craves for with his chaplet, same with the Muslims. You also see people practice 'Out of the Body' meditation (Extra Sensory Perception, etc) and it works for them. Even those in occult use the bible to perform their rituals.

In the light of the above, i will say that even if you pray to Job and meditate on poverty, then poverty will show you that Job did not do his Masters in poverty education. The same goes to praying and meditating on the brazen serpent for healing.

Those who are wise will know that satan and his demons are out to draw us away from God even if it means coming as the angel of light.

To avoid where it say "they pray to me but their hearts are far from me," it is better to go to God through Christ for this is the perfect will of God, "that we should be reconciled back to God through Christ." Our Lord will not send those who do the will of God back to Mary, for he say, "he is the way...and no one goes to the Father except through him.

If you catholics sing praises or pray 100 decades of rosary to Mary daily because of 2 verses of greetings to her, then considering all the Psalms in thousands where praises to God was sang as He is making name for Himself, the catholics Must praise God with 100 trillion decades of His personal rosary everyday to avoid cheating.

Remember you can cast out demons and perform miracles in his name or whatever meditation you choose, but when he say "begone from me you workers of iniquity," that is final. That is if the Father is not pleased because you did not follow His will. You are on your own if you did not follow what Christ told us to do, for all he heard from the Father he told us.

His zeal is for the will of God to be done on earth and in heaven not the miracle you are getting from the so called powerful meditation you are performing.

So untouchable.

@Sal C
Did just see that? Am into serious business. So it is best to start doing the will of God cos my Lord said that those who do so are his brothers, sisters and mothers.

Gal 1:8 shows that the will of God has been declared to man and angels cannot alter it. So if you guys say you saw angels or somebody else telling you a new way God na una sabi. My hands and feet no dey am.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
I've been away 4 a while.

Dear bookmark, it's good to have you here, thanks for promoting my thread, it's getting more views than usual and has definitely helped increased rosary prayers of the faithfuls who viewed it..

FiNal bullet. In the Light of the catholic world, YOU HAVE NO OPINION. Enjoy your stay here!
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Kaycee7(m): 5:09am On Nov 08, 2013
Boomark:

I believe frosbel was talking about the queen of heaven and WORSHIP dedicated to her as in the days of Jeremiah. I believe he has nothing against Mary the mother of Jesus.
He uploaded a picture of a priest venerating her image. And then wrote " Babylon, mother of all whores". I didn't know the Mother of God and Jeremiah's queen of heaven were look alikes.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2013
Boomark:

Sorry o my friend. That your OK get as e be. I have erase what i wrote, it is not from my heart. Pls do the same to your quote.
it's alright bro.....
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
damerry: I've been away 4 a while.

Dear bookmark, it's good to have you here, thanks for promoting my thread, it's getting more views than usual and has definitely helped increased rosary prayers of the faithfuls who viewed it..

FiNal bullet. In the Light of the catholic world, YOU HAVE NO OPINION. Enjoy your stay here!

And when they get my superb post on page 5, there heart will wax cold( and they will start searching for the will of God, to do it. They will be like those that seek God and fear Him, miracle or no miracle.

My opinion and words are light to the Christian world not for outsiders. Damerry my friend, i can see you are already feeling discouraged. Some are now giving us excuse that they lost their rosary and are now counting with their fingers. SMH!!!

I am not stopping anybody. All i gave was an advice that did not allow chances for manipulations and twisting of words. Go to page 5, read it again and Meditate on it.

Cheers!
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Why the Daily rosary?

Our lady has 117 titles She selected this title at fatima:
"i am the Lady of the Rosary"

St. Francis de sales said the greatest method of praying is - pray the Rosary

St. Thomas Aquainas preached 40 straight days in Rome Italy on just the Hail Mary

"The rosary is the scourge of the devil" - pope Adrian

"The rosary is a treasure of Graces " - pope Paul v

Padre pio the stigmatic priest said
"The Rosary is the weapon"

pope Leo xiii wrote 9 encyclicals on the Rosary

pope John xxiii spoke 38, times about our Lady and the Rosary, He prayed 15 decades daily

St. Louis Marie grignion de monfort wrote:
"The Rosary is the Most powerful Weapon to touch the Heart of Jesus our redeemer who so loves his mother"

The rosary is the weapon! Pray daily and meditatively

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2013
Matthew 7:21-27
21 “Not everyone who says to me,
‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom
of heaven, but only the one who
does the will of my Father who is in
heaven. 22 Many will say to me on
that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not
prophesy in your name and in your
name drive out demons and in
your name perform many
miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them
plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away
from me, you evildoers!’

24 “Therefore everyone who hears
these words of mine and puts them
into practice is like a wise man who
built his house on the rock. 25 The
rain came down, the streams rose,
and the winds blew and beat
against that house; yet it did not
fall, because it had its foundation
on the rock. 26 But everyone who
hears these words of mine and
does not put them into practice is
like a foolish man who built his
house on sand. 27 The rain came
down, the streams rose, and the
winds blew and beat against that
house, and it fell with a great
crash.”

Those who are wise will listen, even if damerry's ear is blocked gravel.

Seek the will of God and do it. And you must seek Him in spirit and in truth according to the Lord's commandment It is very foolish to say you have a weapon(an object) you use in touching the heart of jesus because it performs miracle, or cos prophesied and cast out demons. It is very obvious that such people never sought to do the will of God and they will be rejected.

So Don't be deceived or deceive yourself, all of you. Unless you are just there to please man.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2013
[b]Quotes of Our Lady, Pope and Saints on The Most Holy Rosary

“Continue to pray the Rosary every day.”..........Our Lady of Fatima to Sister Lucia

“Never will anyone who says his Rosary every day be led astray. This is a statement that I would gladly sign with my blood”.............Saint Louis de Montfort

“You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.”........Our Lady to Blessed Alan de la Roche

“Give me an army saying the Rosary and I will conquer the world.”............Pope Blessed Pius IX

“If you persevere in reciting the Rosary, this will be a most probable sign of your eternal salvation.”.............Blessed Alan de la Roche

“The greatest method of praying is to pray the Rosary.”..............Saint Francis de Sales

“When the Holy Rosary is said well, it gives Jesus and Mary more glory and is more meritorious than any other prayer.”..............Saint Louis de Montfort

“The Holy Rosary is the storehouse of countless blessing.”.............Blessed Alan de la Roche

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”...............Saint Dominic

“If you say the Rosary faithfully unto death, I do assure you that, in spite of the gravity of your sins, you will receive a never-fading crown of glory’ (1 St. Peter 5:4).”...........Saint Louis de Montfort

“The Rosary is THE weapon.”...........Saint Pio of Pietrelcina (Padre Pio)

“You must know that when you ‘hail’ Mary, she immediately greets you! Don’t think that she is one of those rude women of whom there are so many—on the contrary, she is utterly courteous and pleasant. If you greet her, she will answer you right away and converse with you!”.............Saint Bernardine of Siena

“Recite your Rosary with faith, with humility, with confidence, and with perseverance.”..................Saint Louis de Montfort

“The Rosary is the most beautiful and the most rich in graces of all prayers; it is the prayer that touches most the Heart of the Mother of God…and if you wish peace to reign in your homes, recite the family Rosary.”..................Pope Saint Pius X

“Never will anyone who says his Rosary every day become a formal heretic or be led astray by the devil.”...............Saint Louis de Montfort

“Even if you are on the brink of damnation, even if you have one foot in hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil as sorcerers do who practice black magic, and even if you are a heretic as obstinate as a devil, sooner or later you will be converted and will amend your life and will save your soul, if—and mark well what I say—if you say the Holy Rosary devoutly every day until death for the purpose of knowing the truth and obtaining contrition and pardon for your sins.”.................Saint Louis de Montfort

“The Most Holy Virgin in these last times in which we live has given a new efficacy to the recitation of the Rosary to such an extent that there is no problem, no matter how difficult it is, whether temporal or above all spiritual, in the personal life of each one of us, of our families…that cannot be solved by the Rosary. There is no problem, I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot resolve by the prayer of the Holy Rosary.”.................Sister Lucia dos Santos, Fatima seer

“When you say your Rosary, the angels rejoice, the Blessed Trinity delights in it, my Son finds joy in it too, and I myself am happier than you can possibly guess. After the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, there is nothing in the Church that I love as much as the Rosary.”..............Our Lady to Blessed Alan de la Roche

“‘Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee!’ No creature has ever said anything that was more pleasing to me, nor will anyone ever be able to find or say to me anything that pleases me more.”........Our Lady to Saint Mechtilde

There is a woman i Love so much * 3

her name is Mary

Mary*3

Mama i Love you.

Oh Breherns, you have heard enough from the Saints, I am a living testimony

You can never rely on past glory anytime you say the Rosary......Damerry

Oh come to Madonna, she is most loving, confide in her for she always there to grant you perpetual help. Help from the cradle to heaven........ Damerry

Heaven presents to us in the holy Rosary a prayer of all seasons........ Damerry

happy rosary prayers/meditations

#proudly ROSARIAN[/b]
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by SalC: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2013
The Rosary is the better example of a complete prayer...... Sal C

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by SalC: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2013
damerry: [b]Quotes of Our Lady, Pope and Saints on The Most Holy Rosary

“Continue to pray the Rosary every day.”..........Our Lady of Fatima to Sister Lucia

“Never will anyone who says his Rosary every day be led astray. This is a statement that I would gladly sign with my blood”.............Saint Louis de Montfort

“You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.”........Our Lady to Blessed Alan de la Roche

“Give me an army saying the Rosary and I will conquer the world.”............Pope Blessed Pius IX

“If you persevere in reciting the Rosary, this will be a most probable sign of your eternal salvation.”.............Blessed Alan de la Roche

“The greatest method of praying is to pray the Rosary.”..............Saint Francis de Sales

“When the Holy Rosary is said well, it gives Jesus and Mary more glory and is more meritorious than any other prayer.”..............Saint Louis de Montfort

“The Holy Rosary is the storehouse of countless blessing.”.............Blessed Alan de la Roche

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”...............Saint Dominic

“If you say the Rosary faithfully unto death, I do assure you that, in spite of the gravity of your sins, you will receive a never-fading crown of glory’ (1 St. Peter 5:4).”...........Saint Louis de Montfort

“The Rosary is THE weapon.”...........Saint Pio of Pietrelcina (Padre Pio)

“You must know that when you ‘hail’ Mary, she immediately greets you! Don’t think that she is one of those rude women of whom there are so many—on the contrary, she is utterly courteous and pleasant. If you greet her, she will answer you right away and converse with you!”.............Saint Bernardine of Siena

“Recite your Rosary with faith, with humility, with confidence, and with perseverance.”..................Saint Louis de Montfort

“The Rosary is the most beautiful and the most rich in graces of all prayers; it is the prayer that touches most the Heart of the Mother of God…and if you wish peace to reign in your homes, recite the family Rosary.”..................Pope Saint Pius X

“Never will anyone who says his Rosary every day become a formal heretic or be led astray by the devil.”...............Saint Louis de Montfort

“Even if you are on the brink of damnation, even if you have one foot in hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil as sorcerers do who practice black magic, and even if you are a heretic as obstinate as a devil, sooner or later you will be converted and will amend your life and will save your soul, if—and mark well what I say—if you say the Holy Rosary devoutly every day until death for the purpose of knowing the truth and obtaining contrition and pardon for your sins.”.................Saint Louis de Montfort

“The Most Holy Virgin in these last times in which we live has given a new efficacy to the recitation of the Rosary to such an extent that there is no problem, no matter how difficult it is, whether temporal or above all spiritual, in the personal life of each one of us, of our families…that cannot be solved by the Rosary. There is no problem, I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot resolve by the prayer of the Holy Rosary.”.................Sister Lucia dos Santos, Fatima seer

“When you say your Rosary, the angels rejoice, the Blessed Trinity delights in it, my Son finds joy in it too, and I myself am happier than you can possibly guess. After the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, there is nothing in the Church that I love as much as the Rosary.”..............Our Lady to Blessed Alan de la Roche

“‘Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee!’ No creature has ever said anything that was more pleasing to me, nor will anyone ever be able to find or say to me anything that pleases me more.”........Our Lady to Saint Mechtilde

There is a woman i Love so much * 3

her name is Mary

Mary*3

Mama i Love you.

Oh Breherns, you have heard enough from the Saints, I am a living testimony

You can never rely on past glory anytime you say the Rosary......Damerry

Oh come to Madonna, she is most loving, confide in her for she always there to grant you perpetual help. Help from the cradle to heaven........ Damerry

Heaven presents to us in the holy Rosary a prayer of all seasons........ Damerry

happy rosary prayers/meditations

#proudly ROSARIAN[/b]
AMEN AMEN!
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2013
^^^ Amen smiley
Everyday is a great day, Good morning.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
I tried to encourage people to seek the will of God and do it while you came to tell them to continue with the teachings of men and miracle just to discourage them as if there is no wisdom in what Jesus said in Mt 7:20-....

This shows that the difference between Christians and others is very very clear.

“One day, through the Rosary
and the Scapular, Our Lady will
save the world.”...............Saint
Dominic

Your saviour of the world is your lady Not Christ. And you called the person that said this a saint. Well for Christians, Christ is the savior of the world. It is not the will of God that any lady will save the world whether before or after Christ must have saved it.

Those practising Buddhism will equally give a list of their masters who urged their follower to continue praying with beads just the way you did. Muslims will have their list and miracle testimonies too.

You manage to quote 1Peter 5:4 to confuse people by adding and subtracting words. People own bible these days and they are wise.

You find my posts powerful and difficult to attack because i submitted myself to the one who has all authority. Before nko! Fear no go catch you to go against it. grin . You are wise in that regard cos it would mean fighting against the word of God.

And as for Sal C, angry am just SMH!!! For your follow follow attitude.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
AMEN & AMEN!

Blessings of the Rosary
1. Sinners are forgiven.
2. Souls that thirst are refreshed.
3. Those who are fettered have their bonds broken.
4. Those who weep find happiness
5. Those who are tempted find peace.
6. The poor find help.
7. Religious are reformed.
8. Those who are ignorant are instructed.
9. The living learn to overcome pride.
10. The dead (the Holy Souls) have their pains eased by suffrages.

Benefits of saying the Rosary

1. It gradually gives us a perfect knowledge of Jesus Christ.
2. It purifies our souls, washing away sin.
3. It gives us victory over all our enemies.
4. It makes it easy for us to practice virtue.
5. It sets us on fire with love of Our Lord.
6. It enriches us with graces and merits.
7. It supplies us with what is needed to pay all our debts to God and to our fellow men; and finally, it obtains all kinds of graces for us from Almighty God.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Boomark:

Dominic
Amen & Amen. Haterz helping us to evangelize
grin
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
damerry: Amen & Amen. Haterz helping us to evangelize
grin

Yes and Yes. Just for the world to see how you clinically deleted the part where i said "Jesus is the saviour of the world according to the will of God." to install Mary as the saviour of the world.

You are still very much afraid of my posts. I dare you to quote any of them and make a negative comment on it. grin grin
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by SalC: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Boomark: I tried to encourage people to seek the will of God and do it while you came to tell them to continue with the teachings of men and miracle just to discourage them as if there is no wisdom in what Jesus said in Mt 7:20-....

This shows that the difference between Christians and others is very very clear.

Dominic

Your saviour of the world is your lady Not Christ. And you called the person that said this a saint. Well for Christians, Christ is the savior of the world. It is not the will of God that any lady will save the world whether before or after Christ must have saved it.

Those practising Buddhism will equally give a list of their masters who urged their follower to continue praying with beads just the way you did. Muslims will have their list and miracle testimonies too.

You manage to quote 1Peter 5:4 to confuse people by adding and subtracting words. People own bible these days and they are wise.

You find my posts powerful and difficult to attack because i submitted myself to the one who has all authority. Before nko! Fear no go catch you to go against it. grin . You are wise in that regard cos it would mean fighting against the word of God.

Someone's head finna fall off soon cuz of Sal C
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by SalC: 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
damerry: Amen & Amen. Haterz helping us to evangelize
grin
Ah Ah evangelization finna continue.

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 2:58am On Nov 21, 2013
Boomark:

You are still very much afraid of my posts. I dare you to quote any of them and make a negative comment on it. grin grin
quote u Dude, you gat no opinion in the Light of the catholic world xo quoting u will be very useless. Instead, d more reason you claim to find fault with Holy rosary, the more reasons i find it necessary to promote the Holy Rosary and give my fellow "rosarians" more & new insights into what we believe. You are d reason why I'm doing what i ought to do . Let d game continue smiley
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by woky: 5:00am On Nov 21, 2013
Boomark: I tried to encourage people to seek the will of God and do it while you came to tell them to continue with the teachings of men and miracle just to discourage them as if there is no wisdom in what Jesus said in Mt 7:20-....

Dominic

tnkx..

U can leave..

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by SalC: 5:54am On Nov 21, 2013
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with YOU, blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb JESUS.

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD. Pray for all sinners, now and the hour of our death.
Amen.

*on my morning devotion*

2 Likes

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by italo: 6:02am On Nov 21, 2013
Amen & amen.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Syncan(m): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2013
Sal C: Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with YOU, blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb JESUS.

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD. Pray for all sinners, now and the hour of our death.
Amen.

*on my morning devotion*

Amen.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2013
woky: tnkx..

U can leave..
Dearest woky, please ignore boomark. Same to all believers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda / Aduke Abiara Is Dead / Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.